First Impression
366 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Stop Everyone!" I said as soon as we reach the door of our classroom's door by blocking their way with my right hand

"What happened, man? We are barely in time" questionedJason in frustration. Whereas the other two are dead silent.

With the major reveal of destruction of Evil Cultist Organisation, Sam had been silent since then nah forget about silent he actually looks like someone who has just lost his soul.Well, I can't say I am surprised after all how would you feel that the cheat of yours of knowing the future is pretty much useless now as everything is different from your previous life. I guess, that guy is sad because he thinks he wouldn't get himself a girl or something after all there's me the super ladykiller in this timeline which doesn't exist in his previous life.

As for Fenil, damn is that guy even present with us. I haven't heard a single word even after Sam's confession about him being regressor. There should be limit to how much of a introvert you can be.

After our discussion, we all ran as fast as possible and luckily reach the destination in time yeah yeah it's actually barely anyway there wasn't any incident except for the fact that we have to carry Sam. Still, it was pretty shocking to find out that Fenil, the shy boy is actually fastest of all of us and let me remind you that our basic physical traits are no joke.

Dont forget Jason is the heir of a ancient martial arts family whereas me due to my bad luck *cough* I mean to say good looks yup its because of good looks, people always chases me around which had lead to our above average physical capabilities.

Anyway the reason I stopped everyone infront of the classroom door is because this is our long awaiting school debut. It have to be special, After all a wise man had said first impression makes the last impression. Behind this door could be the people whose impression will make us the popular.

What would better to attract women is to act like your favourite character. So, for reference I spend all night going through the famous shoujo mangas and researching on its characters.

Now, we just have to act our parts and boom our long awaiting popular phase will finally come. When I explain all of this to those three Jason pretty much agreed with me whereas Sam still gotten his soul back well no problem he just have to act like usual and as for Fenil he is still quiet as before.

"Okay, First of all Jason you are going to be the cheerful happy-go-lucky guy okay? you know the type with ultimate technique the Zone" I said pointing towards Jason

"Huh? You made me more confused. What is Zone? Never heard of it" Jason replied with visible confusion

"Let me explain, 'The Zone' is a skill that lets you release a special air about charasmatic and kind individual. You just have act in a way, that make everyone feel comfortable around you." I answered with my super host impression. Then I looked towards Fenil and Soulless Sam and continued " Fenil, you just keep your silent shy boy persona, girls will find it cute and as for you also act like your normal Hard working kind individual"

"As for me, I going to pe the cool guy you know the type who badass and doesn't give a shit. Allright, everyone in your roles we are doing starting our debut" I continued by pointing my right hand thumbs towards my chest.

After my shout, all of us entered together. Classroom was already full of people, looks like we were the last to enters. Everyone were busy in their own world but after our entrance. Many eyes were focused on us, well can't blame them even though we are kinda weird in personality wise but we are hot in looks department.

With my right hand, I gave my signal to start acting our roles. First I should get a seat after surveying the whole classroom, I found the famous Protoganist's Seat near the windows. When I started to walk towards a empty seat by having a cold expression with full-on attitude then suddenly my shoulder bumped into someone. 

When I turn to look towards the culprit, "Whatchya lookin at ha, punk" The culprit replied by putting his hands on his pocket, shoulders up in a way that he is looking down on me while glaring. The culprit was a guy who wears his hair in a pompadour reminiscent of a Japanese delinquent and wears a Hawaiian shirt and colored sunglasses.

I was supposed to ignore everyone to stay in my character but seeing the look of the person I bumped into, my hidden switched just turned on and replied in the same yankee manner, "Try to say that again in my face, you bastard". 

"Ha! Wanna see some blood, bastard"

"Wanna take this out, you lame shades"

In that moment I realised I totally forgot about my character. Damnit, its this guy's fault he reminds me of my highschool days and who the hell dress up like that nowadays most of all it's different world still his using that kind of hair.

Sorry, guy's looks like I have another plan for becoming popular. Oh yeah, if I let those 3 popular they can introduce me to some girls. Right, where are they?

As I turned around, I realised how naive I was I mean with those kinds of guy's how could I think that my plan going to be successful? I mean look at them

Sam is still soulless which is fully opposite to his hardworking earnest character. Due to his depression aura, he is full being ignored.

Fenil the shy boy whom I thought will surely play his role after all he is always shy around strangers so what would go wrong with a shy guy acting shy around a classroom full of strangers but that guy just after entering and seeing someone playing videogame his whole personality turned upside down. I mean that guy is still talking some game gibberish constantly without any restraint. 

As for Jason who i thought will understand the importance of the first impression will surely play his usual cheerful guy character perfectly but I forgot about his odd sense of rivalry with Tylor who like in the meet-up still being surrounded by girls. As usual Jason got jealous and directly start to denounce Tylor in front of everyone and here goes his Cheerful guy persona.

All my hardwork gone in drain. Still, I am somewhat happy that they all failed too after all if everyone had done their job properly and only I had failed I would've seriously damaged my reputation as the alpha of our little group. 

Anyway, where was i? Ah! I was just gonna rip the eyes off this shady bastards. I was just gonna continue fight that pompadour yankee.

A beautiful boy or a girl enters the classroom,

I have no idea what his/her gender is he/she has an androgynous appearance with short blue hair and bright green eyes. Said person is wearing a jhaki pants and white shirts and blue blazer over it which gives him more of a guy's look but his pretty face come closer to a girls. After the new persons arrival , small whispering started to appear. I tried to strained my ears and catchup some conversations.

"Wait! Is that Kelly Spark from the Spark Family" 

"Yeah! No doubt, Even though her cloths make her look more like a guy"

Kelly Spark,huh. Well, I already heard that she was gonna attend the Refresh Academy with us but whats with the boyish look. If I remember correctly Spark family are expert in using Light Magic. But still I don't get it why everyone is trying to maintain distance from her. After all, she is both handsome and Beautiful. A person with her look should be popular I guess. 

When I running through the information I got through the whispers, Kelly started to walk towards the teachers podium and when she reach their she declared in loud voice "Hello Everyone! Many would've already know me because there can't be any other person with my type of legendary looks. I am Kelly Spark, the daughter of the current of Spark Family. Before I start my school years, I would like to declare to all the delicate flowers in this class. Your Prince is here, You all little birds belongs to the love nest of mine. And a warning to all boys I have no interest in you guys, after all I only belong to my little birds" After saying that she bowed like a stage performer and left the teachers podium for a seat.

That's strange I should be angry that she is trying to be a third wheel in my conquest but why I find her familiar.

[Of Course it's because She is literally the male version of you, dumbass]

What? I am not like her, I don't use birds , flowers or those kinds of metaphora. I just directly use rod, eggs , buns or cave metaphors. So, how am I like her?

[That's actually worse]

Huh? Why Jason, Fenil and Sam are constantly switching their eyes between her and me? And Sam when you get your soul back? Did you guys also think I am cheap playboy like her? You guys underestimate me, I will surely show you I am better than her. But, damn her first impression was memorial one if mine plans had gone according to the way, we would be the talk of the Academy. I still hear some whispers which I tried to pick up.

"Uwa... So that's Kelly, huh Just like the rumours she is surely fits her seat in the Efresh Academy's Rejects"

"Yeah, if I remember correctly she should be ranked 5 "

"Yeah, do you know No. 3 is also from our class and he is also from shadow protectors family"

"huh? Shadow Protectors Families youngster in Rejects! Will this country be okay?"

"You don't have to worry about that, All the current heads were also members of Rejects I heard"

"Wow! Anyway, who is No.3 then"

"That yankee guy you know who was started to have to fight just after entering what was his name? hmm.. Yeah Clyde Donovan Dusk."

Wait! Wait! Isn't it weird? Its my first day at the Academy how did I already achieved 3 place in the ranking of people who will never get a date?

[Pretty good for pretty impression, isn't it] I could clearly hear the gloat in Pan-chan voice. *Sigh* I hope nothing major happens today, even before the day start I already am exhausted.

--- To be Continued ---

12