Introductions
315 3 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Where are hell is our teacher? Our orientation should have started 1 hour ago. But, there is no sign of our teacher. Is he going to come or what?" I said with frustration, I mean waiting for 1 hour is too much. 

Currently It's been hour since the allotted time had been passed but we have no idea where our respective teacher is. Everyone are already got bored of waiting, as most of them are busy with their own world.

As we can see, on one side girls are flocking towards Tylor like usual and are constantly trying to seduce, that bastard. Wait! Is that Jason in there? Whats he doing there? Dude! I know you hate that Mr.Popular and you seriously wanna beat him up but atleast check the time and place, man. You seriously look like just one of his fan girls. 

There is Fenil who still talking about how Espen Republic's new video game collection is best. Damn, He can't even say hi to us but now in presence of gaming otakus , he's fully enthusiastic huh. Looks like in this world also otakus are not much popular.

Wait? Where the hell Kelly gone? Oh! There she is talking? oh flirting with girls who look like the type who easily got shy you know hinata type. Oh shit! That looks like it is working. Damn, why didn't I think of it before those girls are easy hit on but on the other hand if it was anime they would be type to be protected by a tomboy beauty. Well, it's not an anime after all. What the red haired tomboy chick is interfering with Kelly. Nice one red-haired yup tell her you all belong to me. 

ha! Did the red-haired just glared at me. Scary girls are scary. Anyway, Sam is sitting on my right side and the yankee dude just behind me in the last bench.

"Surely, teacher would have some important work. They wouldn't hire an irresponsible teacher in a high-rate academy right?" Sam replied to my grumbling, he is currently going to all our books. Damn, that guy's too serious. Wait? We have to buy books? Nevermind will just study from Sam if I feel like it.

"Well, if it was an anime the teacher is gonna be slob but badass in combat it's too common troupe"

"What? that's not ..." Sam was going to deny my claim but stopped when he see someone our classroom. After seeing the person, everyone he was going to say had lost all its value 

"Hai , Hai, Everyone on your seats, I am your Teacher. Sorry, I was late as a black cat crossed my path so I had to take long way." a dude in weird outfit come enters the class and stands in the front of teachers podium.

Okay, What weird about his outfits, well it's straight rip-off. He is covering his lower half of his face with a mask, have silver spikey hairs and using a headband he's convering his left eye and he had some kind of ero novel in his hands. Huh, Isn't he kinda familiar.

When I was in the middle of checking the new teacher out. Sam interrupts me and started to call me out by shaking me. "Clyde, Look! Look! Doesn't he look like Kakas-"

"Wait! Don't you dare complete that sentence, we could be sued you know" I stopped him before his casual remark can bite us.

"But but he really looks like Kaka" still Sam insisting on it

"No! No! He is a totally different person. Look his ero novel is something related ichi ichi. Look it is totally different it's 'S and M play Guide - 100 easy ways to convert yourself into pig'"

"Wait! Forget about ripping-off look, Isn't he just a pervert? Why the hell did he doing here?" 

Due to our loud bickering, we also attracted our teachers attention. He just stared at us with a very serious look, We both started to sweat bucket of cold waters. Wondering, what kind of punishment he could give us? Wait a sec! Isn't he is fault here? by bring adults stuffs in a classroom why are we treated as we did something wrong? This guy is tough!I should've thought no ordinary person will be hired as teacher here.

We both had thought our bickering had made our teacher angry but then suddenly our teacher smiled and said "Oh! Are you guys also interested in this book" He said by extending the book towards us and continued " It's a masterpiece, you know. What to say Technique No. 16 in this is pretty wild though I thought I am gonna break one of my eggs" he continued with a smile.

His smile can't be seen due to lower face mask but his eyes gleams with joy like a Child found his long lost toy after a long time , that's what his expression told us. 

"Oi, Oi Why is this guy telling it like he is just talking about eggs for cooking" Don't know who said that but I guess in everyone's mind the same thing was going on.

The atmosphere started became weirder, before teacher start to explain more weird things from his books . I have to change the topic but I can't changed it. I had already interrupted the teacher in the beginning which results in this. 

Oh! Jason is currently looking at me, I guess he could distract the teacher. So, I try to convey my thoughts using my eyes ' Change the topic quickly'. After seeing my eyes, he started to ponder something and then made a face that he understood and gives a thumbs up towards me. 

When I finally thought that he got it, like usual he asked the question which just made me question myself. Why am I still friends with this idiots? After all his question was

" Sensei! Will you suggest it for thic thigh connoissieur's" Jason asked by lifting his right hand.

"Oh! You are thigh faction, huh. Okay, I will suggest you different one later for your tastes" Sensei replied like he is teaching a very important lesson of life. "Oh yeah, Remind me Whats was your name again?"

"Jason Wingfield, Sensei" Jason replied in solemn expression.

Sensei made a amused face and start to mutter in low voice which is actually heard by everyone in the class " Wingfield huh, No wonder. As expected of one of the Shadow Protectors. "

"Oi, Is it seriously ok? This guy is talking like all shadow protectors are just bunch of perverts and Wingfield are just famous for their thigh fetish!." I couldn't control myself and throw the jab Sensei mutters.

"Ha? Isn't Wingfield are known for their leg fetish. After all they are martial artists right?" Sam replied to my jab with visible confusion.

Wait dude you are suppose to be the serious type so why am I playing the straight man? 

Anyway, shouldn't quit something when I am already halfway done after that's not my style.

"What do you think martial artists are!"

"Aren't they bunch of muscle heads who are train hard to obtain the perfect body"

"What you are saying is not wrong but perfect body in different way! "

*Sigh* What the hell is happening since I entered the academy I became yankee and now a straight man. Where's my harem-seeking charismatic and narcissistic bastard personality? I seriously want it back. Wait? Isn't this chapter suppose to be one to introduction all new classmate characters? Why did we waste it all in just simple 1-2 men routine? Readers are going to drop it you know. Huh, seriously keep the characters personalities in constancy man. That reminds me it all started to with rip-off sensei. And we don't even know fucking name of his. I seriously want some action, man. But I think until actual introduction are done., first arc isnt going to begin. I seriously hate the great god-sama or the creator. *rumble* Seriously divine punishment in the middle of class? Atleast give me a harem for stress relief.

--- To be Continued ---

11