Nostalgia
307 5 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Allright, enough with the useless bickering. Now let's start the actual introduction from beginning. Oh! That reminds me, I haven't introduced myself right? Well you guys could just call me Hattori-Sensei." said the sensei using serious tone so as to control the chaos in the classroom. 

Hattori-Sensei then points toward the boy sitting in the first bench from sensei's right, "You in the first bench start the introduction."

When the boy who was pointed try to stand up to introduce himself suddenly sensei stops him and continued " Nah , forget about it. Anyway you're just a background character who is mostly going to forgotten anyway. You the red-haired girl from last chapter start the introduction".

Wah..... So heartless. The girl who stands up was the Red-haired tomboy girl who was having an argument with Kelly. She stands up and starts her introduction "Hello Everyone, My name is Emilia Lightsnarl, I am from the Lightsnarl so I aim to be a knight in the future. So, I hope we have wonderful future ahead". After introducing herself, she bowed and sits down.

Hee... Knight huh? It is pretty rare to find someone aspire to be a knight in Efresh Nation. Well, she is from one of the only two knight developing houses Lightsnarl and Peacebrook who are pretty famous for developing knights every geneartion. I also heard rumoured that those houses were actually from Shoye Kingdom who are mostly famous for their Royal Knights and their Adventure Guild. They had migrated from there to here after some disputes with Shoye Kingdoms Nobles. 

While I was contemplating the knights, the shy girl who was being hit on stood up and was trying to introduce herself and what do I mean by trying I mean she was totally nervous after she was totally stuttering in her talk " Hello My na.....me is Lucy Peacebrook. I ... I also ..... want to ... be...come a knight. Nice to meet you fall. ah! I mean all nice to meet you all".

Classic! biting your tongue. Never thought that I am going to see it in action as expected of another world. "Still both of them aspire to be knight huh? Isn't usually men become knights?" I unconsciously muttered my thoughts which I think Sam heard.

" What are you talking about? It was never heard of women of becoming knight but your sister is the one who break the common sense 4 years ago as so now she considered a full-fledged knights. She role model for many young ladies who admires knights you know" Sam replies to my mutters with a serious face. Well, he seriously like to collect information about strong people.

But my sister as role-model huh? Well, I can't imagine that she is always been musclehead since I known her I mean who train hard enough to break all bones then use time manipulation to speed up healing process of the body to train more. It send me shivers throughout my body. Looks like I still have some childhood trauma.

Oh looks like the next guy is the yankee dude, I bet it's gonna be something arrogant like I am gonna be in the No.1 or something. But what he actually totally out of expectations though.

"Yoish! I am Takeru Gouda des ! I am from Charity Club des , If you are intrested please us des , we distributes food and daily necessities to the slums" the yankee suprisingly belongs charity club. By his looks he seriously look like the type who lead a biker gang but he is the actually the type who does community services on weekends. 

Wait isn't that what we call the gap moe! Well, can't get a excited with a guy's gap moe though. Anyway after that everyone continues their introduction, Tylor still gives the popular honor student vines during the introduction which made all the girls go kya, then Fenil just gave his name and sat down whereas Jason like always openly challenged Tylor for the No.1 spot for the Academy then Sam's intro I don't remember, like that guy could do anything noteworthy, Kelly just flirted with girls.

Damn! That chick had got some serious skills though too bad she is a girl. wait I am not sexist or anything okay I am just telling that because she is girl no matter how much she is good at flirting she is not gonna be popular with girls much. I mean if you are girl you should try Onee-sama approach right? I mean that's a common knowledge.

Mine intro was also normal just my name and my dream of having a harem but I don't know why the eyes of all girls are kinda stabbing me. Oh I see they are just competing with each other to see who get to be in my harem. Oh.. Silly girl I will take anyone you know. No need to fight for me. And the guys except for some odd ones like Yankee or Tylor are having some serious sparkle in their eyes. L

Looks like I am popular with boys also. Well, but sorry I only like girls after all so there isn't going to be any spot for boys. Too bad.

After the introduction, Sensei just briefly explained us about the school rules and system like we all will get mission to complete and it will be the sensei who will decide our mission. And by checking our results they will give us ranks. It seems there aren't any seniors, it seems each time only one batch enters the academy and until we graduate no new batch joins in. 

There were other minor stuffs which I already forget . Well, no problem I have Sam I am sure that guy will remember everything. After all explaining, Sensei started the class. I thought first class going to be something new and interesting but it turned out to be just some history class. I mean i already studied this stuff when I was a kid . Even though I not look like but I am pretty much much genius in studies as I can crank the night before still get pretty good grades. It's scary how good I can get if I studied normally. Nah! Gonna give chance to other kids after all.

After the class was over Sensei left but other sensei came in well they don't have anything peculiar so they were normal , like that our day gone by.  We had total 8 classes today. Huh! I feel like I am back in my previous life school life. I am just going to sleep like log today. After all , tomorrow we will get our first mission. I wonder what we will get it should be nothing crappy like cat chasing beginners mission that is usually given as first mission right! 

***

In the Efresh Academy's Headmaster Office, just after Hattori-Sensei's introduction class of the new batch. Two people can be seen in the usually quite Headmasters Office.

One of the figure is sitting behind the table, He had aged a lot as wrinkles can be seen in his face but he still had vigour. He had in his youngster which could be seen through his muscle packed body which still radiates the indestructible lustre. He is also known for his legendary battle instincts , Erez Bryne The current headmaster of the Efresh Academy.

Before him stands a young man who has silver hair and he covers his face with a lower face mask and left with a headband. He gives the cool vibe which is actually got destroyed by the Ero novel in his hands. Yup, it is New batch students Sensei - Hattori-Sensei.

"So, Hattori? How long do you plan to wear that cosplay?"

"It's my new look headmaster. Doesn't it suit me?"

"Forget about it suits you, I get it you like to hide your real look but what's with whole ripping off of character. It's a academy , how can bring those kind indecent things in the academy"

"He.... So even Headmaster got the reference. You are suprisingly young in heart huh! What did you get excited by seeing youngster pursuing their dreams"

*Cough* "Anyway, You know what I called you here right?" Headmaster tried diverts the conversation.

"Hai! This Time's batch are quite promising"

"Ho! for you to state that it seems you found someone promising huh?"

"Many I guess one is Jason Wingfield"

"Wingfield huh? Let me guess due to his legs fetish right?"Headmaster asks with a knowing look.

"Wrong It's thigh. Wait! Is it seriously true about Wingfield and Leg Fetish!"

"Yeah That's interesting a Wingfield who doesn't have thigh fetish surely sounds promising. Any other?"

"Gonna ignore me huh! Well, Second is gonna be Clyde Donovan Dusk. That student got guts"

"Donovan Dusk huh? You mean Matt's son huh! That brings back memory. Is he also Harem-seeking idiot" Headmaster replied with melancholic look in his eyes.

"Yeah? What do you mean by harem seeking" Hattori-Sensei asked with visible confusion.

"Well, That Matt brat was also Harem-seeking idiot and he was also good at it but he just made a mistake though" Headmaster answered.

"Mistake? What mistake if i'm not wrong current Head of Donovan Family is known for his silence" Hattori inquires as it peaks his curiosity.

"Well he made a move to Jullianna" Headmaster replied with a serious face.

"Then?" Hattori-Sensei asked with curiosity

"Then what? They got married, Nobody know what happened actually but since that day he never made moves on any other girls and the girl who was known for his honey talk was forever remain silence"

"What the? Why does it sound more like a ghost story than a love one" 

"Anyway Drag Trana Empire had sent a mission. It seems some human bandits had taken control of trading roads Drag Trana Empire and Efresh Nation. So, I would like it if you send your most promising ones in this mission." Headmaster continues

"Isn't it gonna be dangerous for newbies?"

Hattori-Sensei asked with concern.

"Don't worry, there are future shadow protectors in your class. Don't look down on them" Headmaster replied.

"If you say so, Oh what about Snowflake family's young miss?" Hattori-Sensei asked.

"She is special case, for now ignore her and focus on the others" Headmasters replied pondering 

"I see" Hattori-Sensei replied and turned around to leave.

"One last thing! If I hear next time that you are late and bring adult material in academy. You are gonna be fired" Headmaster said with solemn expression.

"Hai Hai" replied Hattori-Sensei with zero enthusiasm and left.

Now the only left person mutters to himself by looking out the window from his office with a nostalgic face "Looks like next generation are gonna surpass us, huh"

--- To be Continued ---

9