Teams
285 4 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Its the second day in Efresh Academy. Last day was quite boring and I have bad feeling that my social life in front of girls have been ruined. Nah, I mean with my superior genes which gives me the top-class looks its just impossible right?

Anyway I after dressing up in my usual cloths as you know for a handsome hunk like me whatever I wear just suits me but for a harem I have to wear looks that makes girls faint which just my stare. 

Floral printed white collared T-shirt, along with slim fitted maroon jeans and slip-on leather shoes which completed the unconventional yet very fashionable attire. I am not much buff but that only made my style more befitting of my height and lean body. 

After dressing up, I left my dorm room and started to walked towards my classroom. Birds chirping could be heard and morning sunlight falls on my face which indicates today I am not be late but don't know about Hattori-sensei though.

Today, we are going to get our first mission. I am quite excited about and it seems all missions are suppose to be completed in teams since I am reincarnated I should have some kind of plot armor right? Wouldn't normal isekai protoganist's usually got surrounded by beauties. So, there is very high chance that in my mission I am going to be surrounded by beauties.

Now I just have to play it cool , protect the damsel in distress, give a finishing with cool dialogue and boom! found a harem who are seriously crushing on me. *Evil Laugh* Hahahahhahhahha.

Oh! I was so focused on my thoughts that I was just going to leave my classroom behind. Let's see, wow everyone is pretty hyped up, huh. I mean even I left for class today still I am last one it seems. Everyone are busy and in their conversation as I enter the class I try to pick up some conversations.

"I hope I'm in same team as Tylor-sama" (Girl 1)

"Yeah, Me too" (Girl 2)

"Wow, Me too" (Girl 3)

"I also want to be in Tylor-sama's team" (Girl 4) 

"Yeah Wouldn't it be awesome" (Boy 1)

"It would be best if we all together with Tylor-sama" ( Girl 1)

Damn that Tylor. Everyone already so hyped up about being in his team. And isn't one of them is a guy. What the hell is he doing there.

Anyway Team's are going to be decided by Sensei so I ignore their conversation and made my way towards the legendary protagonist seat. It seems all the guys respect me so they all avoid my seat which is already under my name whereas all girls tries to sit far away from my seat. Don't know why? Well, I guess they are just shy. *Sigh* What should I do about this, huh. If they act like this they are gonna be able to enter my harem the poor things.

"Clyde you are also early, huh. So what kind mission do you think will we get today? Any Idea?" Seeing me seeing down at my seat, Sam who sits to my right directed the question towards me

"Well, its first mission most likely going to be something simple right?" Jason who know from where he suddenly showed up from answered Sam. Looks like Jason is going to sit in front of me , well in last class that guy was bastard sitting with Tylor.

Wait Don't make misunderstanding it's not like I wanna sit close to Tylor or something. Uwahh.... Why does it sound like I was being tsundere? Anyway the main point is that Tylor who sit in the second bench from the left of entry means complete opposite side of mine is surrounded by the barrier made up his Fangirls.

Isn't Barrier is supposed to my quirk so why the hell he is surrounded by a barrier which actually made up  of his fangirls. That Bastard! As yesterday, Jason sat together with Tylor so he was also trapped in that barrier. He is also lucky bastard and most annoying thing is that he even tried to play victim in there saying stuff like women are scary during our breaks.

And it seems like he wasn't lying though. As after the day is finally over we found him radiating a holy aura, I could even see the silhouette of Buddha behind him as seems like he finally found enlightenment from him worldly desires and most of all he was keep repeating stuffs "What's so sexy about boobs, anyway?" , "Why do boobs come in pair".

After investigating , we found the reason and it seems that barrier is scary battlefield as all the girls which made up the barrier tried to compete with each other to have a chance to talk with Tylor. That bastard! Jason was caught on in the middle of their crossfire. After all, fangirls are scary so they had left him in serious trauma so he is trying avoid Tylor's fangirls.

While I reminiscing about yesterday, Hattori-Sensei entered the class. He was still in his usual Kakashi cosplay but today he doesn't have any Ero novel in his hands but Registering Copy. It seems like our missions and respected teams are written in there.

"Silence , Everyone. As you all know today will your day in missions. So, I am going to divide you guys in teams and give a mission with respect to your skill. One team will consist of 5 People" Sensei started to explain the rules , What to do and what not to do and how to begin the mission or stuffs

I simple terms, Since our class has 30 people We all are going to be divided in 6 teams. This teams are compulsory but they will check your result if we did a good job we could recommend to be do missions together again.

After getting our respective missions, we are to report to the students council and there brief explanation about mission, registering the mission, funds for the mission and necessities required for mission will be provided. After completing the mission we are suppose to report to the students council once again as they will check if our result and give us grade. Simple Right? Hattori-Sensei spent 1 hour on this simple explanation.

And Who named student council student council when they actually do the teachers job of grading students. Well, It is exactly made up of only 3 members though who are alumni of the Academy. 

Finally when Sensei finished the explaination he announced the team, I was put into Team 4 which is comprised of all dudes. Yay For Reverse Harem, Like Hell!!! Looks like I misjudged it seems we have atleast one girl. Well, she is flat as board and always wears man's cloths so you can't say it's my fault that I considered her also a guy. Yup, You guys would've already guessed it's Kelly

My other teammates are my usual buddies Sam and Jason. It's kinda creepy though that they always stay with me and last one was a shocker though it was Takeru Gouda! Yup, that yankee dude. I seriously thought that guy was only introduced because of his old school pompadour hairstyle so haven't thought he would get to be part of my team. 

It seems Tylor is with the yesterday two female knights and other two dudes so I don't know remember them. Still, Those sure have guts, huh. I mean the way other girls are staring at them would've surely killed them if looks could killed. 

After team distribution we were told to just inform our team no. at Students council and we will be provided our missions details and necessities. So, just after forming our team we started to walk towards the Student Council Office. As Sam, Jason and me are used to each other there wasn't any awkwardness of first time meet-up.

Now I am looking forward toward our mission. It was unfortunate that I couldn't be surrounded by girls but with Sam and Jason my coordination is at peak we could easily score a high marks and enter the academy's leaderboards. After all, if I will be in leaderboards I will be considered genius Chicks dig handsome geniuses , right?

Let's go Mission set best record to get popular!

--- To be Continued ---

8