Bandits Subjugation
261 3 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Hey, We are gonna be late we walk this slow" yelled Takeru who don't know why is walking very fast and had left us too much behind.

"Relax man, We got whole day to report to the student council. Why don't we try to along with each other? You know we have to watch our back in the mission , right" Jason tried to calm the enthusiastic Takeru down. Looks like Jason words affected him as Takeru actually listened to him and started to wait for us and matched his speed in walking.

"Ah! That reminds Takeru and Kelly. Do any of use good in scouting and long range attacks?" Sam being the serious type already started to make plan for the mission.

Still, it's a idiotic question mostly likely that yankee is type to use a baseball bat to rampage around without any care of others and mostly likely Kelly is the type who mostly show off in their fight. Like hell they are going to expert in Scouting and Long range attacks which are pretty unpopular techniques.

Well, I even though have physical capabilities above average still I play the role of suppory. As my barrier ability pretty good as for protecting everyone's blindspot, Jason is the martial artist so his job is finding weakness of enemies and strike them , You could call him our finisher and last Sam is a heavy sword user who just likes to rampage around, he actually doesn't have the endurance of a tank but he still plays the part of it as it seems his previous life's war experience have give pretty battle instinct to keep , wait what was the gaming term of it oh yeah aggro he is good at keeping aggro to himself.

So , we trio make a pretty good combo who handle both offense and defense. As we have trained fighting monster together since our childhood, our coordination is also perfect. The only thing we lack is long range range specialist and scoutiy specialist which will reduce the only weaknesses of our.

"Well I can somewhat scouting but don't expect much from me" Takeru grumbled, Damn isn't this a wuss. Where his backbone has gone when he tried to challenged me understand.

"No prob , we have got your back. So what about you, Missy?" Jason replied to Takeru with confidence by striking his chest with his fist to show his confidence and then directed the question towards the only female member who is unusually quite from the beginning.

"I don't know if I fit your criteria but I am actually Magic swordsman who specialises in Light Magic" Kelly boasted. 

Magic swordsman, huh. Well, I heard that magic is usually practice in Shoye Kingdom. It's not like magic practitioner in Efresh are discriminated or something. Its just we are pretty religious even though we don't show it after all god's give us our bloodline abilities so Magic are not considered god's grace so not many people practice it.

That's bullshit though I mean imagine that a person with god's bloodline from Efresh Nation, practices magic from Shoye kingdom, Uses technology from Espen Republic, learns specialties of demi-humans in Drag Trana Empire , acquire unlimited stamina of undeads of Lecroywana Wastelands and many other things from the unknown lands . It will scary if someone will like that in the world but I think it's kinda impossible I mean there is conflict in between many countries like someone could obtain everything without getting caught in crossfire.

Oh I seems to lost in my own delusions, looks like we are already in front of student council office. As we entered the student council office, it seems they are having a important discussion as we can already feel the tension from just entering the office. 

Inside the office, there are three people who are sitting surrounding a rectangular table whose three side are covered by them and fourth side which is actually the one of the width of the rectangle is facing towards the entrance. They all have serious expression in their face. The air is pretty serious and atmosphere is very heavy like they are having a pretty serious faces who are pretty deep in thoughts.

The one in the left looks pretty old compared to others, he has muscular physique but he also look like someone who hasn't taken a bath for days as he also has unkempt hair and unshaved beard which actually make him look like a barbarian lose from the jungle. The second guy whose in right is a guy skinny dude with lot of piercings in his ears, he also has shaved head with just tiny hair enough not to be fully considered bald but he is the type who is called bald anyway. The third and last guy was also a skinny dude who is sitting at the middle. He is handsome spectacled guy who gives the air of Intellect as he is the type who you usually find as Student council president in highschool anime. 

As we enter , the atmosphere was still serious. I mean they were literally just ignoring us but since it looked like a serious discussion we also didn't want to distract them from their work. So, we like idiots just stood in front of them to wait for their important talk to end. 

After I think 10 mins, they finally had some movement as the the glasses guy finally opened his mouth to say something since our presence. 

"So, Is there any objections?" Glasses dude directed the question towards the other two council members.

"There isn't" The Muscular dude the first one to reply the glasses dude who seems actually seems to be the leader.

"Agreed , There is no problemo" The Bald guy also followed in weird accent.

"Okay, then" And glasses guy did the legendary glasses adjusting technique well you know they use their hand to adjust their glasses and some weird lightning falls in the lens. Then he started to adjust the books left on the table. 

Looks likes the discussion is finally coming into its conclusion, we all were looking forward towards the conclusion decided

 and continued " I officially declare that the thing which a guy look for in a partner are boobs, Allright Meetings over. See you tomorrow"

"Like hell, it's over We wait for 10 mins for this nonsense ! ". Woah looks like Sam is seriously pissed off while can't deny I am not I mean all this time we just stood there like idiots and we are trying to keep quiet so as not to distract them and they just decided guys only likes boobs. Well, I agree with that but can't they take different people opinions and not declare something themselves.

Why am I having a feeling that my priorities are not straight anyway after while I was looking at Sam was just going to start a fight looks like Takeru and Jason hold him off. Well, that guy sure has short temper in weird places.

After few minutes of calming Sam down we officially started doing the business we have come for in the student council office.

The glasses guy who introduced himself as William Specs, pretty dope name right? It's just like his born to wear glasses anyway he explained us about our mission.

Our mission is exactly special mission, our task is to subjugate a group of bandits who are continuously raiding the caravans involved in the trading between Drag Trana Empire and Efresh Nation. The total number of bandits are still unknown but they seems to have 50+ members. Our job is to eliminate them and catch their leader alive if possible. Their leader is pretty famous in underworld known for his cunning strategy , he is used to be knight it seems who for profits betrayed his comrades since then he is wanted. 

We have the location of their last sightings and some of their old abondaned hideouts. We have to locate their current hideouts on their own. For this mission, we will be provided camping kits and other necessities. There are also some witnesses whose testimony we can take . It is suggested that we start the mission as soon as possible and complete it before upcoming Drag Trana Empire's famous Moon Festival.

Well, mission doesn't sound hard I mean exterminating 50+ people with 5 people yup sounds unfair right but it seems bandits are average except for 2-3 notable characters, others are small fries. 

After collecting information, we decided to disband for today and meet-up at Academy's front gate tomorrow morning with proper preparation. Well, Academy restricts weapons and accessories inside the Academy campus so i kinda started to miss Pandora-chan as I am allowed to wear my ring also. Wait a sec why that guy is allowed is piercings and I am allowed a ring. Isn't that Unfair. Well, I should prepare for tomorrow.

--- To Be Continued ---

8