The Journey
226 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

New day means new adventures , with full enthusiasm I was currently standing in front of the entrance gate of the Academy.

On the occasion of our first misson, I am fully geared with my travelling cloths, anything unusual is that toay I also am wearing black cloak above my travelling cloths. What makes it special s that It also has hood cool right? Just Imagine a mysterious youth who appeared out of nowhere covered in fully dark cloths with cloak which also shadowing his face defeats the unbeatable moster and saves the damsel in distress. See thats actually regular arc in isekai stories so doesnt mean cloak with hood is essential for isekai adventure. Now you can say i am fully prepared for my adventure.

Oh yeah i remembered i can finally meet Pan-chan today well even though she is just a brat and she isn't in my strike zone now not sure about future though but I guess I can still do some service for my little fan stuck in my ring , I just hope she doesn't cry too much you know missing me too much.

I put on my Evil Goddess ring while wondering what kind of adorable crying face she would make for our reunion , and fyi i am not a lolicon okay? You can even confirm it with Loli Loving Gentlemen's Club, after all I am honorary members of theirs. I repeat I am not a lolicon I am just a gentleman.

[You finally put the ring on and the first thing I hear about is your gross perversion] 

Suddenly Pan-chan echoed in my head. Oh! While I was making excuses about me not being a lolicon *cough* I mean to say a I was staying about me not being lolicon, looks like I already activated the ring. 

'But still isn't it so cold of you Pan-chan? It's our reunion and first thing is you do is accuse me of crime which we the member of Loli Loving Gentlemen's Club seriously hate. Even our motto is Yes Lolita! No Touch! you know' 

[First of all it's only been only 2 day since I had met you and I hoped that when I next time enters someone's mind it would be one of sick pervert like you. I guess all those years of work evil Goddess I am getting retribution]

I was about to deny the Pan-chan claim but it seems all my teammates also arrived. Everyone looks ready so I quickly made a call towards Ralroxos, my butler without wasting any time. Ralroxos is butler whose skills are so exceptional that his nickname Sebastian really suits him. With just a little talk, he had already made preparation for the journey to closest city to the last hideout of the bandits group. While we were waiting for our transportation I was inspecting everybodies gears.

Takeru is still wearing his usual Hawaiian Shirt and sunglasses, damn this guy seriously need someone to teach him some fashion I mean Hawaiian shirt with his pampadour hairstyle, there's limit to be old school. He is carrying two guns which are connected to his gun holder belts. He just look like a yakuza and cowboy have a illegitimate child who was abondoned and was raised by old-school delinquents.

Sam and Jason are also in their usual clothing and like me they are also wear black cloak. Well, I suggested that it will look so badass when we stood together wearing our blacks cloths, Sam is carrying heavy sword at his back which blades length is actually equal to his own height. Sam seriously loves that sword, don't tell anyone that I had sometimes seen him talking to it. I just hope I don't find him naked with his sword in the bed. Jason is not carrying any weapon as prefers his legs and fists.

Last is Kelly who I was looking forward to but it was disappointing, she is actually quite fancy cloths I mean type rich people wear in parties but the males one. Yup, even though she is lacking in chest area but still she should try to show her feminine side with cute cloths but looks like she had already given up on her womanhood. She also carrying a rapier with her.

"Young master, your ride has arrived" While I was checking out my teammates I don't know from where suddenly Ralxos appears and points towards our ride.

Well, the most interesting was the reaction of my teammates when they saw our ride. Well, I cant deny that I was also disappointed with the look of our ride I mean it just look like a old school bus. The only thing good thing about it is that when it comes to technology, it is made with the one of the best technologies in the whole Efresh Nation even though we are not very known for out technologies.

"Clyde, I know you would have chosen this one because if its uses but can't you find any better looking" Jason said the thing which I had I had expected to not hear.

"What can I do? You know after I found I am the son of one of the powerhouse of a country like any other ordinary person I asked my parents for a batmobile but they said for efficiency school bus is the best" I voices my frustration. I mean Batmobile and A School bus who runs in the speed of mach which sounds better? 

Ah! Sorry I get too ahead of myself, But atleast make it look cool hell. If we could just paint it black, it will still look badass. At first, my father was also looking forward to the batmobile idea but when my mother rejected it saying I would start get to influence from it and will dress up in some halloween costume to act as vigilante so like usual my father also gave his denial. Don't know why my father is such a doting husband, he follow her every wish. 

Oh! Looks like Jason also got hint of my frustration so he decided to just go with the school bus as our ride. So, we all climb on the bus and starts our journey to the Stone City. It seems it is the city where some sightings of bandits were found and it also seems close to their last hideout. 

We will get in there just a hour though so we just decided to plan for our next moves.

***

In the slums areas of the stone city where is regarded as the restricted zone to a average citizen. There stood a lone building which has been so old as some it resembles a ruins. In the innermost room of the building, a high level meeting is being held by the most dangerous members of the newly formed organisation who are famous for their banditry. 

They are known for their cunning strategies which rivals trained militaries and they have destroyed the trading system of Drag Trana Empire's with Efresh Nation. Due to their involvement in this trades, they have got very riches from selling the famous dwarf's craftsmen product. 

In the room, the top 3 leader who had merged the criminals , mercerneries and many others and had formed the current organisation from beginning are sitting together surrounding a round table.

First member is the wanted member and is considered the leader in the outside, he is Blue Race, a knight who with his comrades betrayed their lords for profits. After escaping from Shoye Kingdom merged with the bandits organisation. He looks like aspiring knight with handsome feature with blond hair. The handsome knight in shiny armor who women admires except this ones greed have no bounds.

Second person is a bald man with a body which could be mistaken as of giant. With a muscled body whose just appearance could make a normal person pissed their pants. He was mercenary who was just a musclehead after being persuaded that he would get more freedom as bandits so joined the organisation with his subordinates. He is regarded as one of the strongest one in terms of pure strength.

And the last, the actual leader who is mysterious person shrouded in darkness. Actually even the other two executive doesn't  know anything about him except for the fact he goes by the nickname Kit. He suddenly appeared out if nowhere and killed the previous leader of the bandits and then recruited the other two executives which leads to current situation. He looks just like a average teenager who always have a cheerful smile on his face but who knew what is going on his mind.

" I got such a interesting news it seem the  City Mayor of Stone city had requested a quest to exterminate us to Efresh Academy. Isn't it amusing?" Kit said with his usual cheerfulness.

"Huh? What's so interesting about it? Isn't that academy is just a school for rich kids playing heroes. We can easily kill them" Blue grumbled.

"I agree with the sissy guy there , they wouldn't even be nice warmup for my muscles" Giant dude also voiced his opinion.

"Huh? What do you said? I am going execute for sullying my knights honour , you ogre"

Blue triggered with sissy pulled out his sword and challenged the giant guy.

"Knights honour?Big words from someone who backstabbed his lord and you don't even have muscle to be proud off" Giant guy retorts by showcasing his biceps.

"Try to repeat that, you baldy" 

Both started to agrue with each other when the situation was getting out of control and both blue and giant were ready to start their fights. The voice of the Kit made them stop in their tracks. As it was different from his usual cheerful but a one with total indifference, so cold like a sharp knife.

"Now Now , Why don't you just settle it by having a game" 

" A game? X2, both of executive voiced their confusion.

"Yeah it's simple, the one who destroys the academy students will win. Oh, you guys can also take my subordinates to help you" Kit continued but this in his usual voice.

"Sure"

"Yup, I am also in"

Both Blue and Giant readily accepted the competition as they were always competitive to each other so they were looking forward to prove themselves the best. So, they both left in hurry. Now in the abondoned building , the only person muttered to himself 

"Hehe I am looking forward to play with kids of my ace. I hope it would fun to play with them" He said and disaapears.

--- To be Continued ---

9