Espionage
214 2 8
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

" So does everyone got the general idea of their course of actions?" Sam tossed the questions towards us after he explained our plan, we will take in bandits extermination. We all are currently discussing our future steps in the inn we are staying for in this mission.

During our journey from Saphe City to the Stone city, we had already planned our next steps. We all racked our brains and came up with a basic strategy to complete the mission as easily as possible. It's been decided when we reached our destination we all are going to split up and play the respective part of role according to the plan. 

Sam and Kelly would be the ones to meet the mayor of stone city, their job is to report of our arrival to the mayor and also get the permits for investigation and using violence inside Stone city I mean we can't just sniff around in someone's territory and kill people without owners consent right? , Jason's due to being the fastest of us all, his job is to investigate the old hideout about the bandits so he can quickly report it back to us if we found anything about the bandits. Whereas Takeru's who is physically weakest of us and with his delinquent personality, he's doesn't suit any other job so his job is to stand by in our inn and also look after our luggage.

And at last my job which is to collect information from citizens. What could be the best place to listen to rumours and find shady figures? Obviously it's gonna be host club! It's not like I want to visit it or anything , it's just for collecting information. It's the place where the two weaknesses are found together - alcohol and women. Combo of those two can even make any man spill their darkest and deepest secret. What's so special about just some rumours?

I voluntarily choose this job as this job is just made for me. With my looks and charm, I will just whisper sweet crap and close to their and give a finisher with a blow to their ear and boom even the most trained hostess will also leak their secrets and something else from below. Hehe , I always wanted to try that. One of my wishes if I had born as a handsome hunk in another world finally going to be fulfill.

"Allright everyone, sky had already to darken. We already had spend too much time discussing. I should leave to collect information after all it is the best time for that." I said to others as I started to leave the room. We had already wasted a whole day, in journey, planning and settling. So , I should atleast find some information which we could use tomorrow. 

"Wait! We still haven't visited the City Mayor yet." Sam tried to stop me. You know this guy got all good qualities just that he is just a big wuss. 

"You guys can visit him tomorrow. I am just going out for just a little drink, there's no need to get permission for that right?" With my remark, Sam get that he couldnt stop me so also left it is and I just left the inn with fully geared. Now, with my hood on, no one would be able to find out my true identity and will think I am just lone traveller mercenary or something.

After leaving the inn, I made my way towards the slum areas. If it's isekai common knowledge, if there are any criminal they are most likely to have base in slum area. Slum area also has the black market and red light district I am sure I would find some information there. I also want to enter a brothel though but too bad I am too kind guy. I can't show Pan-chan those stuff right? Well, I can't deny I kinda get somewhat excited thinking of Pan-chan reaction to those kind of things.

[ You know right? I can read your thoughts. Also how many times I tell you I am goddess who lived before even their in life exist in this world.]

he, so you mean say you are a Loli baba who is used to peep on human having fun in bed. Ho... So,  Pan-chan is a pervert huh. Wow Everyday we learn something new huh.

[Wa..whaa....t? Don't interpret my words wrongly yourself I was just saying i...I you are stupid! Idiot ! Clyde is big dummy! Gross pervert!]. 

I can totally see the pan-chan's image of first turning red with shyness then steam starts to came out of head due to embarrassment. How cute! In last too hide her shyness she starts to badmouth me just made my heart skip a bit. Wait a sec! Skip a beat? Control yourself clyde! You are a respected level 7 member of Loli loving Gentlemen's Club, with your security level pass you're only allowed to sniff Lili's only. Control your urges Clyde, you have to reach level 8 then you can finally head pat loli's.

[ That's just seriously grossss. Why do I even try to talk to you and okay from now on I am just going to ignore you and perverse fantasies. I hope you die you sick pervert!]

Huh? What happened? Ah , is she angry beacuse I can't give her a head oat? What a brat she is! Well, she will come back soon after all she can't live without me. *Smirk*

After finally reaching the slum area, I visited the host club which seems to be most expensive one by the looks of the interior and service. There were many host clubs in the slum area but I chose this one because it has the least number of people I guess it's because it's the most expensive one out there. So surely only the big guys of slums visit it. And also don't know why but it gives a very shady vibe you know the type where you say secret password and then the master let you enter the secret hideout. Just kidding, like some bandits will gonna own such a massive establishment and I don't think I could even guess the password correctly even if it's it belongs to them.

After entering the host club, I was amazed by the interior of the club. It was so classy, with an atmosphere where you just wanna let lose all of your trouble and just enjoy the sweet company of women. 

Like I had guessed even though it looks pretty expensive, there are only 2 costumers but they look like they fully load and in one corner of the club, I can see hostess who all consideribly beauties who are in stand by are gossiping with each other. And in one side, I can see bartender attending the booth of drinks.

I made my way towards the bartender's booth who is just standing ther quiet but I have feeling that from the time entered he is observing me. Why? Wait is he suspetious of me! Allright clyde, play it cool and just order a drink. Oh shit! I don't know anything about alcohols, I am gonna blow my cover.

While hiding internal struggle, I sit in front of bartender. And suddenly bartender's aura changed, like his wariness from me disappeared and his looks at me disdain but why?

Allright , Clyde remember - Each cause has a effect, Try to remember your every steps you taken since you entered the bar include every little detail in your analysis and you will find the answer.

Ok, At first when I entered the bar, I just looked around the bar, bartender's was keep eyeing me since I entered so what could made him focus on me is it because of his workaholic nature of servicing or something with my looks. Oh shit I am wearing my black cloak, which hides my identity but it also gives a lone traveller vibe the type who usually ignore masses. So, my cloths screams I don't belong here, so he was wary of me because of my cloths. 

Wait I was wearing cloak which hides my identity but it is actually a cheap cloth which only suspicious people wear and then I looked around the club like a country bumpkin, isn't it screaming I was planning. Then I made my way towards bartender and sat in front of him and while I was busy in my internal struggle of what to drink.

 

He suddenly started to view me disdain, it can't be only about my suspicious behaviour. I mean it's host club, so they should treat their costumers better. Wait, in a host club where people drinks alcohol by the hands of beauties. There is a guy who is garped in suspicious cheap cloak hiding his identity in place of ordering beauties to serve him, he came and sat in front of the bartender which clearly the idol place for the wuss who have no guts to drink by the hands of women or don't have money. 

Now everything make sense, shit I don't have time to praise my analytical skills. As I was about stand up from the loner area and gonna visit some onee-san, bartender interrupt me and said in annoyed voice

"Have you decided what you want for drink, sirrrrr!" Damn, this guy seriously didn't want to  call me sir and can't you just hide your emotion, you are also clearly revealing your annoyance. 

But, now that he have asked me I can't just reply sorry I don't want or anything, or else I am going to be kicked out of this establishment, looks today I have to waste my time drinking in loneliness. Well, whatever gonna happen will happen. 

"Give me a glass oolong tea" I have no idea what the hell is it, but I heard a lot about it in Animes and stuff so I hope my gamble will pay off. In my current family no one drinks alcohol so I have no idea about this world alcohol. But, I heard from the friends of my father that he used to drink a lot but after his marriage with my mother he quit drinking. I was curious about the reason so I asked them but they all try avoid going too deep into the topic though, I guess it is related how much lovey-dovey they are. I mean they surely make other people unfortunate with their constant lovey-dovey moments.

When i stated my order, I could see shock in the bartended, wait don't tell me it doesn't exist her. But I was reassured with his next gesture of opening the door near the booth with v.i.p area sign on it. Then he bowed towards me and said " I like you to wait in our v.i.p area, please" and gesture me to walk on.

I was right? Hehe anime are surely convenient huh. I am even getting a v.i.p treatment, I am surely lucky.

I guess it was too soon to consider myself as lucky, I mean just when I entered the v.i.p area. I found myself infront of a huge bald bulking giant with full packed muscles, he gives the aura of a trained war veteran. He was fully warped in combat outfit.

"Oh, I looked down on you academy kids, you surely are something as you already found the one of the executives hideout and you even found out the secret password. I am impressed, Let me introduce myself, kid. I am the one of the three executive of the bandits organisation, leader of the mercenary squad, Terry 'The Titan'. I challenged you to a duel of muscles". That's the first thing he said while I entered the vip room while show casing his muscles.

--- To be Continued  ---

8