First Fight
218 3 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"What happened kid? Oh, you are fascinated by my muscles huh. Well, i can't blame you after all a man should have muscles like me" Terry 'The Titan' said after seeing me that I was quiet.

Shit! It was just my first try and I am already facing a big shot of a criminal organisation. What should I do? I am not very suitable for one on one fights, I am just a support type who give support with my different types of barriers. It also doesn't helps that my opponent looks like someone who is straight out of Jojo manga.

I know pretty well what type of guy this person is, they are you know the typical muscle brained idiots who just wants to fight strong opponent, and they have no survival instincts if a fights get dangerous they actually get excited about and will keep fighting until one of us is dead. 

*Sigh* Looks like I have no choice, I hoped that it wouldn't come to this. I just have to beat him up and then pull out the intel about his other hideouts by interrogating him. 

I started to take the combat stance. But, I don't know what kind of fighting style will be suitable for a martial art muscle maniacs. He is also very metal gauntlets, so I guess he is mostly likely proficient with his fist. So, I took the boxing stance which will be easier for the counter attack I guess.

"Oh! So you also can't hold yourself back, huh" Seeing me taking a combat stance, Titan also started to take combat stance. He tightly clenched his fist together and bring his both hands in front of his face, a typical boxing stance you see anywhere but when the person who is doing it is actually hulking giant with ripped muscles, the intimidation is somewhat of another level.

With a face displaying full seriousness and resolve, I readied myself for my first one on one real fight where one mistake could even lead to my death. But nobody would have guessed that in my mind, I was just constantly praying that I don't get hit in my face after all I just got this handsome face in this life so can't ruined this nature's masterpiece of a eye candy for alll the ladies. See! Even in front of death I am thinking about other people, where would you find such a kind soul so please god give me some plot Armor or something.

***

In the slum area of the stone city, there's a luxurious building which is also the most expensive host club of the area. In their vip room currently, two people can be seen facing off against each other.

One of them is the Clyde Donovan Dusk, a black haired dude whose face is covered with the black hood of his cloak he is wearing. Only his jawline can be seen which is enough to find out that he is handsome young man.

On the other side of Clyde stood the one of three executive of the bandit organisation, he is the leader of the mercenaries squad of the bandits organisation who are currently infamous for their heist in Drag Trana Empire , Terry 'The Titan', a bald guy whose figure can be mistaken as of a giant with fully packed muscles. It can be claimed with just his aura of battle hardened warrior that he is war veteran. He is currently fully geared with protective armor covering all his vitals and metal gauntlets in his arms.

Both of them are immersed in full concentration and had taken their respective combat stance . They both had started a staring contest with each other and each trying to find weakness of each other. But with just their combative stance, the difference between their skills is pretty clear. 

Even though both had taken the same basic boxing stance where your front arm should be covering most of your body and your rear hand should be at cheek or eyebrow level held at a diagonal angle to your chin. Titan's stance is firm which make him look like a unmovable mountain whereas Clyde stance is just too sloppy just like a kid impersonating someone off from tv.

After some minute of staring contest, Clyde suddenly screamed and bited his thump finger of his right hand and jumps directly towards Titan while shouting,

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!! I am gonna kill the Titan's"

"What?" Seeing Clyde self injuring himself, Titan was shocked but still the war veteran battle honed reflexes made him unconsciously take a step towards right dodging the tackle of the eren wannabe Clyde. 

Still he didn't let his guard down as someone who has spend many years in battlefield, he know little bit of careless could led to a death so The Titan once again took his defensive position waiting for another attack from Clyde but the next scene actually baffled him as he saw that his opponent has fallen on his knees and was bawling like a kid because of injured finger which he had caused himself.

Seeing him act like this, Titan had finally let go of his military experience and completely regarded Clyde as a good for nothing crybaby who doesn't  belong in the battlefield. 

He started to walk towards Clyde who was currently in his knees and the pain from his thumb had made him disregard everything as he was wincing in pain. Seeing him act like this Titan couldn't also bring himself to stay in his combat ready state and let his guard down.

"Kid do you hit your head or something" Titan couldn't help himself from bring this question.

"Shut up! I just mistake myself as someone else, shit it freaking hurts. Shit! it looked so cool in my head, wait! why my bleeding is still not stopping, I should be getting love bites from women not some self bites! Damn it why it still bleeding."

 "No hard feelings kid, before you had taken the mission you should have been readied yourself for pain or death"

Titan reached in front of Clyde and he clenched his right fist tightly and readied himself to punch Clyde by pulling his right fist backward to gain more force and boom! His fist flew straight towards Clyde's face sending him flying towards the door of the vip room from which he entered.

Clyde's body flew straight out of vip room through the door and crashes straight into the shelves of glass bottle in the bartender booth. Due to the force, Clyde had made a hole in the wall where the shelve was. Currently the wall was destroyed, pieces of broken glasses and rubble can be seen but there is no sign of Clyde as he trapped inside the rubble.

Seeing Clyde flew out of the room, Titan also walks out of the vip room and reached the commoner area of the Host club where he saw the destroyed wall, he stared to walk towards it.

"I thought you were just a spoiled brat, looks like I underestimated you. Before my fist connected with you, you created a protective layer or something huh. No it looks like a barrier which absorbed the attacks force of my fist. But , with just that you can't stop me after all I was holding back" Titan unconsciously released a smirk as he was pleased that he could still get to fight.

"Oh, What a coincidence so was i." 

A voiced resounded from the rubble, which seems to be getting closer then from the rubble, a silhouette walked out towards Titan. Seeing the figure coming out, Titan was pleased and readied himself for another attack but when the figure of Clyde became clear to be seen, he lost his initial excitement and couldn't stop himself from voicing out his thoughts.

"What happened to your right arm? Didn't you clearly absorbed my punch force with some protective barrier or something" 

"Huh? What do you mean?" Clyde clearly confused by Titan's questions glances at his right arm which turns to be weirdly twisted in way which is humanely impossible and some glass shards are stabbed into it.

Seeing his arm, Clyde got shocked and tried to move his right arm to check its condition but he found out that he can't even feel his right arm. So Clyde started to panic

"Oh Shit! Why I can't feel my right hand? Now how I going touch myself *cough* I mean to live without my right hand."

"Don't worry You are gonna be dead anyway so you wouldn't need it anymore" Suddenly Titan appeared in front of Clyde with his fist ready to punch but this time, his fist was glowing with some yellow aura.

Primal Punch

It's a martial arts punching skil where the user use his inner ki to cover his fist with a yellow aura, which results increasing the power and speed of the punch. The strength of the punch depends on the amount of ki, the user used or purity of ki. 

Titan who is war veteran, his amount of ki and ki control cant be looked upon as his primal punch can even make hole straight through a human body.

In the last moment when the punch was about to tore a hole through Clyde chest area where his heart is. Clyde who in his childhood trained by his training maniac brother and his battle maniac sister manifested the reflex to cover himself with his barrier to protect himself used a his one of his barrier.

Reflective Barrier

A blue barrier with the property to a absorb kinetic energy and release it back towards where it came from. Still, the limit it could absorb depends on the amount of mental power one has which could only be trained by constant practice.

Boom! When the the Primal Punch and Reflective Barrier make contact with each other, their collision had caused an explosion which destroyed all the walls of the the host club building, results in the destruction of the whole building, during the collision between two fighters, some traces of blood could be seen splashing around but due to explosion whose blood it was is mystery or it could be of both.

Fortunately, when Clyde first entered the base, knowing a fight is going take place all the previous occupant of the club ran away as they are already used Titan's habit of fighting without any interruption. 

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! My eyes!!!!!" After the destruction of the host club , a scream resounded from the rubbles which was used to be the host club.

--- To be Continued ---

7