Face To Face With The Enemy
204 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Let's turn back time a little bit to when Clyde Donovan Dusk had been kidnapped by the enigmatic leader of the bandits organisation, Kit.

It's been 4 days since the death battle between Clyde and Terry, currently in the actual base of the bandits organisation which is the lone building which has been so old as it could be described as ruins.

In the basement of the said building, multiple doors could be seen which are made up of a special quality steel which could even withstand a average giant's full power punches who are pretty wellknown for their physical strength.

Inside one of the door is a moderately luxurious room illuminated by high quality, with moderate furnitures and wall screens. In the middle of that said room stood a large bed surrounded by medical equipment.

In top of the bed was lying a figure bounded by the ropes. The said figure is non other than Clyde Donovan Dusk who had gone missing from stone city after he left his group to search for information regarding recent raids done by the bandits organisation.

Clyde Donovan Dusk who in his first try, found base of the one of the three executives of the bandits organisation, Terry 'The Titan'. This encounter leads to their showdown which results both down and presumed death but in the last moment, Kit the new leader of the bandit organisation came out and it was revealed that he have been observing from the start and then he ordered his subordinates to give medical support to both bodies. 

Now that leads to our current situation where Clyde after his medical treatment survived but is in comatose state for 4 straight days so he was bedridden in the main headquarters of the Bandits and is been taken as hostage.

***

Damn! Where am i? Ah! Why my body is so much pain? Why i am bounded by ropes! Wait! Let's analyse situation carefully, Sherlock Clyde mode on. I am trapped in a luxurious room according to an average person standards bounded by rope tigtly in bed. 

Isn't seriously a bad news. I am also just 15 years old kid. Don't tell me I was kidnapped by some oneechan and now I am going to be victim of some BDSM play. Well, it kinda excites me. No, No, this is not time for that, I have to get out of here as soon as possible. 

*Click*  The door suddenly opens and A teenager who looks like the same age as myself enters the room. Don't tell me, he is the one who kidnapped me. If it was some oneechan then it will different case but with a guy, like hell I am going to take it without any struggle. And What with his Smile, it's looks disgustingly fake.

"Oh Looks like you were finally awake, you know you kept us waiting for too long" Said the figure after finding about that I am awake.

"My name is Kit, we are of same age so let's along" He continued still wearing that fake smile. Damn, I envy this guy conversations skill. In this new life, I got off the roofs charisma still I can't cheerfully greet someone who is bounded by roofs in a room alone.

"Is that so, My name Clyde Donovan Dusk. Sure, Let's along. So, Can you please untie me from this ropes?" I also try to imitate him but I used my million dollar smile even though I don't know how much it actually worth as I have never seen a dollar but still I am pretty my smile with this Greek god body is worth it.

" Well, I already know who you are Clyde. After all I am the one who kidnapped you and bound you here. So, now do you think I would release you?" He continued still with his smile but his eyes were not smiling. Jokes on me though eyes doesn't smile.

Anyway who is this guy? Last thing I remember is that I was fighting that baldy giant and I fainted after taking him down and now I am here. If it was an anime, it mostly likely I am being held hostage in enemies base or somehow a third party enters the story and they saves their enemy's enemy and held me captive and try to get my goals out of me.

But second scenario can be crossed out I mean that disgusting fake smile, only villain could have it and if it's third party they would use fully cautious approach. Not like joker who bound you and play mind games with you. Now , if he really is member of the bandit organisation. First I have to find his position in the organisation.

"Oh, You are awake. Still, it kinda astonish me that you even survive my full power attack head on but still fully healed up only in 3 days." A new and familiar sound resounded, when I check out direction from where the sound came. 

I was shocked of what I saw, as a reflex I try to take defensive stance but because of ropes I couldn't move. 

Shit! Shit! How is this guy alive? I surely remember even though I did unconsciously I had isolated his heart, stopping his respitory and blood circulation system in the process. How did he survive? Don't tell me in the first ever fight I ever fought I was the only one knocked out.

"Terry! I told you, first let me chat with him and let him cool down. Now it is pretty clear he pretty confused." The cheerful guy scolded the Terry "The Titan".

Yeah The same Terry "The Titan" who was supposed to be death by my hands but somehow he still stood there in front of the door without any problem.

"But I seriously wanted to have a manly chat with the person who defeated me" Terry replied to Kit. 

Huh? What is he talking about? I defeated him, if I had really defeated him then what is he doing here?

"Looks like you're gonna have short circuit if you keep thinking about it. Let me explain it you Clyde, First I am the current leader of the Bandit Organisation. In your battle against Terry, I was observing you both from the shadows. After you both were down, I brought you both of you here for medical treatment."

Wait this guy is seriously the leader? Well, his creepy smile give it away that he is some big shot then comes the question why did he save me? Ah! For information I guess. And from shadows? Damn I didn't even feel his presence. Hope my Nii-san doesn't get a wind of this, his gonna seriously kill me if he found out that I let someone sneak up on me. But, it doesn't make sense, I mean Terry was suppose to be death. Did they just received him! You mean a criminal organisation have means to save someone who heart has stopped working. Damn, if they have such means didn't this type of mission should be handled by adults in place of some high schoolers.

"As for Terry, he- " Kit was going to continue explaining but Terry Interrupted him

"Wait let me explain it myself. You see I am not human, I am hybrid half human half giant. My mother was a human from Efresh Nation and my father was a giant from Drag Trana Empire. Both were mercerneries and they used to do missions together so their comradry became love which results with me." Terry was going to continue explaining but no matter what he say, like hell I am gonna ignore this juicy information.

I mean how he born I mean a giant male with a human female.How? Is something like that possible. 

*Cough*

I was about to be trapped in my inner monologue loop but Terry's cough brought me back.

"I know what you are thinking but please don't ask anything about it. Anyway, Do you know it said that Giant were descendants of Titans. So, I got some Titan's blood in me and because of my mother who is from Efresh Nation, a nation known for God's Gift caused a reaction in my bloodline which purified my Titan's Bloodline with divinity so I got some of Actual Titan's Abilities like my Monstrous Vitality. So, I survived because of my bloodline and Then I was undergo a surgery and now I am fine like always." Terry explained his whole history.

Wait doesn't this still mean I lost because his bloodline is still abilities. How embarrassing! It was my dream to beat my first opponent then say a cool speech after the battle to the fallen. In this time of moments I seriously wish I had cheat ability.

"Okay! Looks like you have calmed down. Now let's get the interrogation started" Kit who had been listening from sideline Titan's story finally spoke but I had hoped he had just shut like that and never spoken again.

Still, even though I lost my first first but still he wouldn't get any information out of me after all I still have my pride, I Vegeta The prince of all saiyaan oops wrong person, I Clyde Donovan Dusk, Prince of Dreams of all the ladies of Efresh Academy (self proclaimed) never submit to anyone.

*Tap-tap-tap * Kit started to walk towards me slowly, damn this is seriously creeping me out

"Okay do whatever you want with my body but remember my heart will never belong to you" I said as I closed my eyes. As I was bound by ropes I couldn't do anything but take it head on whatever he going to do with me. Wait I try to sound cool but doesn't it came out weirdly?

I should seriously consider carrying notepad with cool dialogues already prepared on it.

--- To Be Continued ---

  

10