Faction Conflict of Churches
169 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

You know I never believed in God or even in the concept of god. Yeah, Yeah call me heretic or whatever,  I have right to believe whatever i want. Anyway back to the topic, I never really believed in them. Noticed my subtle eununciation of the word 'really'? I mean even though i had doubt, i still kept a little bit optimisim i mean as an otaku, it is must that i keep a little hope that after a fancy meetup with allmighty truck-kun somehow i would be isekai'd and who could do it better than our all mighty god itself.

And guess what? It actually happened - I actauly got reincarnated in another world by a god, even though that old bag was just cocky jerk. But, lets be honest i just considered it to be just long sweet dream and in another second i would suddenly wake up and find out that i just once again fall asleep in the middle of my another all-nighter anime marathon or something. 

So, I still have doubts whether the gods really exists even though now i carry around a loli ex-god in my left hands middle finger's ring.

Ah..... I think that above image kills whatever faith i had in me.

In this world there are also multiple religions.There is the Light church faction and the Dark church faction. Even though there are bunch of Gods whose existence were actually confirmed like the God Of War - lets be honest here even though it is so much cliche it is still a dope title, then Goddess Of Love - it would be a big disapponitment if that goddess is not some bombshell beauty right? and there are many more other gods. 

Now, The question is why there are two factions? Simple, like the history had dictates its the different thinking and different values. Complicated? Then in simple geek language, Gods are transformers who are divided into autobots and decepticons and in this case, they are light church faction and dark church faction.

Well, According to light church factions, Gods are supreme being who should be role models for the puny mortals, they should give the mortals help and guide them to become the suitable beings under the Gods whereas the dark church factions thinks that mortals are intresting creature who are just the part of this world just like gods so they shouldnt help them but just observe them to stand their own and strive themselves to stand toe to toe with the gods in the future.

You can get a general idea that dark church is filled with muscleheads, ambitious or prideful maniacsas followers but they are just followers in name i mean they dont get any benefit from dark church. Whereas light church who actually gives directions and divine protectons to its followers is the place for people in need of power, self-righteous fools who like to use gods power to help others or the spinless cowards, the fanatics of the gods.

Oh yeah! For your information our Efresh Nation is the only country formed from God's Bloodlines so we don't involve ourselves in the muddy water of religious war.

As both factions have discontent which each others views so they try to appeal to the masses through the strength of their knights which honestly actually doesnt have anything to do their beliefs.

Both churches cultivate a special type of knights to act as their shield and sword. The Templars and the holy knights for dark church faction and light church faction respectively who are both revered and feared by the masses. It is said that their average strength is actually 10 times the average knights of Shoye Kingdom, the kingdom known for its chivalry and knighthood. 

After all to become either of these two - You have to be perfect being so you can brag that is result of his devotion to his gods. Only the cream of the crop are qualified to be called a templar or a holyknight.

So, wondering why i have been babblings on and off about religions and churches even though i claimed that i am pretty much of a athiest? Well, the answer to that question is actually the handsome guy who look a fantasy white knight with shiny armor who jumped straightout of girls wet dream

Yup, he is the assumed new leader of the bandit organisation. I heard rumours about him that he is knight who betrayed his lord for money and killed him. He after running away from Shoye Kingdom, the country his lord served he joined the bandit organisation and displaying his strength which is strongest of all. He became the new leader of the organisation, Thats what the rumour said.

But now i cant fully trust the rumours i mean that baldy giant and that fake brat existence had already proved most of the rumours to be false.

Anyway, while I was searching throughout this heaven of otaku, he suddenly entered the room. When i checked him out, I saw he is fully covered with a shiny silver armor from his neck. He was carrying around a beautiful sword which i dont know why looked like bags of money to me. His face was handsome with nearly perfect facial structure and his blonde hair brings out his charm more , and remember in this world i also a eye candy so it is big deal if i claimed someone as handsome.

Anyway the most shocking thing was that he had light church insignia in his armor and his sword. I thought now it was going to be some cheap cliche development where it is the church conspiracy or something.

The Knight when he entered the room was silent after he saw me and then he saw that i was looking at his insignia on his armour. Seeing that, the knight finally opened his mouth since he entered this room.

"Its former armour! I dont have a spare one like this ones defensive abilities"

Ha! Totally unexpected response but i get what he is trying to saying. It seems he is not some average knight but is actually former holyknight who became a bandit. Sounds like pretty big demotion though.

Seeing me digesting the information, he totally ignores me and walks in by himself and walked to the mini-fridge in the corner and brings out a alcohol bottle with two glasses.

Without saying anything, he put one in front of me and other in front of him and start to pours the alcohol content in the glasses. Seeing his solemn expression while pouring the alcohol i couldnt bring myself to say that i am minor so i cant drink.

And thats how with a silent agreement, we both started drinking together.The way the knight holds his glass which amplifies his max-level charisma and maturity i thought he was some kind of experienced heavy drinker.

But oh boy i was so wrong! I mean he with just 2 glasses he became fully drunk even though i as a first timer was still okay. Well, not gonna lie my face also tiny shade of red but i had enough clear mind to understand that the knight was actually babbling about his life. 

So, like a trained spy i let him spit out all the information i could with his consent with just little bit of alcohol and lip service.

Haha i should seriously start considering a spy as future job prospects. As you can see even though i was kidnapped i still made one of kidnappers to fess up. 

Anyway, the chat with the former holyknight was not much appetizing enough against the organisation but i got the basic idea of what kind of person this former holyknight Blue Race is.

--To Be Continued--

6