10 – ‘Preferences,
481 4 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yuan stared blankly at the news being showcased on the internet. He was just blindly scrolling in his feed when this shocking news came to view: cases of deaths have been found around the globe - all with the same reason to death - bite.

A news page also have stated that monstrous creatures have began appearing, a few people have said that these creatures have sharp horns in their head similar to a goat's. They have a body built like a bodybuilder, hulk and sturdy. Their legs under the knee area was bended, and they have a long black braided hair that fell down into the ground. They have dark abyssal eyes that could stare directly into souls, a few lucky people who pictured them showed the picture.

Seeing those familiar look plastered on that monster's face, Yuan found that it quote looked familiar, it was like the hybrid of Gutia1Gutia - named over from goats or goatmen who usually are devil's messenger and tekal2tekal are like dwarfs only more violent and murderous who mostly like to bite things to death and make use of their victim's blood as pain.

The two he have thought of was popular in Zane, technically, infamous for the fear they brought.

Suddenly, something poked his thigh and he turned around to look. 

Yuan flinched upon the sight of the cute young girl who was holding a black bunny in her arms. He quickly remembered that he had a visitor early in the day, and that visitor was his blood related youngest daughter, Yuri Leng.

"You're awake?"

Facing a loveable cute child like her, Yuan lowered his voice and asked.

Yuri grinned and she answered, "Mm, yes I am."

Yuan placed his phone down, and ignored the call to ask the little girl about those burdensome gates who have brought deaths in this world. He feared to scare the child, though her age in Zane much be already big but in this world, she was barely four. 

He insist that a child like this haven't grown yet. What he doesn't know was that Yuri already had an adult like mind. If it wasn't for their daddy's short spud, they would be already in the height of ten years old, this growth spud only applies to her (Yuri) and him (Senhi).

"What do you want for breakfast?" 

Yuan asked, probing to learn his child's preferences.

Yuri knew what her daddy was thinking and her smile blossomed much more, she pointed towards herself and said,"Fried for me, raw for Senhi and healthy vegetables for Yeshi."

"En, eh, hold on, Senhi likes raw food?"

Yuan asked in deep surprise, raw food aren't really healthy but they are tasty like such some sushi and sashimi.

"Yes, he loves to eat juicy fresh raw food like sushi! Though this only applies if theirs raw fishes available, if not, he can manage to eat both healthy and fried food like us."

"Oh." Yuan sighed in relief, he thought his eldest have strayed to cannibalism3Yuan thinks Senhi eats meat - likewise any type of meat.

"I'll go fetch the things to let you cook!" 

Beta reminisced about his uselessness and craved to do something for the two. He should have preferred to cook things by himself, but letting the princess eat her Father's great cooking is what he should do.

"Kay'." 

Yuan hummed as he went into the kitchen, Yuri followed and sat on the chair.

Beta went to fetch the things in a hurry, and as professional he was, he did it all with no mistakes.

"Thank you," Yuan thanked, taking the things the rabbit man had gave. 

Yuri bobbed her head and watched as her father turned serious as he cooked - based on what the demon world have stated, they said that Daddy cooked really good.

"Done." Yuan chimed. 

Yuri clapped her hands as she waited for hee daddy to place the fried rice into the plate. She picked up her spoon and began to eat.

Unconsciously, a tear dropped from her emerald eyes. Seeing this, Yuan panicked. 

Yuri choked, "...Daddy, I've never ate your cooking before...I've only heard from uncles and unties that you've cooked well....I've dreamt of eating your food first when I arrived...And I finally have..."

I've made a new series. Somnolent Sleepaholic, a series that follows a sleep deprived subject that goes by the code 0425. I'm going to update it once a week, considering that I would mostly update a double chapter. I just recently got load so I wasn't able to upload yesterday, so sorry. 

15