Rescue Mission I
2.5k 3 60
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Well . . . That could have gone better!" Azazel shrugged to himself.

"About the payment-" Barakiel started.

"Don't worry, I got you covered, most of the stuff the kid want is stuff we have no use for and merely have historical significance with only a couple of exception so I'm sure we can afford it no problem." Azazel interrupted.

"I still wanted to apologize to him . . ." Shuri said.

"Yeah . . . Maybe we should've opened with that . . ." Azazel commented.

"About this whole debacle . . . What are we going to do about this?" Barakiel asked.

"Nothing."Azazel replied.

"Wha-!?" Barakiel was starting to go off again but Azazel just held up an hand to stop him.

"I know your troubles but getting in the kid's way was bad move and, from someone who knows him better than you, he rarely acts on impulse and even f he is presented with a totally unexpected situation, his moves are always calculated, he's a very fast thinker." Azazel explained.

"If anyone asks about him, point directly to his house. That's what he told me to do as per our deal and that's what I'm going to do. Jun probably has his plans so don't worry." He added and sent the married couple away.

Back home, Jun was already over the conversation and preparing for his next big move. Kuroka and Shirone's location had been discovered in the past years, well, not the girls themselves but a lab experimenting on nekomata and Nekoshou but the sisters weren't there.

Jun marked the place though and left some very stealthy surveillance spells and been pinged recently that two Mekoshou matching the parameters he had inputted into the spells entering the facilities.

The spells were pretty simply in nature so they were of no use for scouting but since his prize was there, Jun was preparing for an assault.

All things considered, it should be pretty easy as the top dog in the facility should be High Class at the most and thus easy to deal with.

Besides, with Jun's presence concealment, getting in and out should be easy but since he had to bring the two girls along, he was going to have to blow his way out most likely.

So putting on a set of black clothes with a hood and a mask over his face that were all reinforced and modified by means of magecraft and alchemy to the point of becoming mystic codes, Jun set out to the place the sisters were held.

The Compound they lived in belonged to a devil of the Naberius family doing research on Nekoshou while trying to create a Super Devil. Kuroka was one of the subjects and got Ultimate Class power out of them eventually but suffered a lot as a result.

When her master showed signs of using her sister for the same experiments, she used her power which had surpassed his to kill him and run away.

Currently, even Kuroka was a loli, a very well developed one considering she was Jun's age, much less Koneko who was just a little child barely ten years old by Jun's estimations. He found Kuroka first, crying in her room, seemingly in pain over the experiments performed on her.

Koneko, or Shirone as she was currently called, was in another place which apparently was where the sisters lived but Kuroka didn't want to return there before recovering in order not to worry her little sister.

'She's really trying her best for her little sister . . . It truly is a shame what happened to them in the original timeline. But that's about to change.'

With his Presence Concealment skill, it was a breeze reaching Kuroka's current location without being discovered at all.

Shiki appeared before her with a finger over his mouth, saying "Shh." So that she would not speak out. Being the perceptive girl she was, Kuroka spoke in whispers.

"Who are you?"

"Someone who wants to take you and your little sister out of here. Interested?" Jun whispered back in response.

"You do smell different than everybody else here but why should I trust you?" Kuroka asked but seemed like it was only out discomfort as she seemed to have decided to trust the stranger before her. Jun's charisma skill was no joke after all, convincing someone to trust him was easy and simple.

"Why should you trust that the people here don't try to do what they are doing to you to your little sister later?" Jun responded with a question of his own as he began healing Kuroka's injuries from the experiments she underwent.

Kuroka just stood there speechless before she felt a great comfort as she was healed by Jun's magecraft and decided to follow the person in front of her, she almost wanted o moan in satisfaction from it.

"Alright, you should be good now. Let's get your little sister and get out of here." Jun said.

"Mhm!" Kuroka agreed.

Apparently, her mastery of senjutsu had made her quite good at moving around stealthily and the only reason she hadn't escaped was because she would not be able to hide her sister's presence along with her own.

That being the case, the two stealthily made their way to Shirone's location but once they arrived there, there was a problem, a devil, Kuroka's master's Knight Piece was there as well.

"No problem." Jun said to the worried Kuroka.

"I didn't think I would get out of here without a fight anyway." He added, making Kuroka relax.

'Why do his words and voice comfort me so easily?' She wondered in her mind.

Well, that was how the Charisma skill worked, a protagonist's charm that makes other be more easily affected by their words and actions.

They both entered the room and were noticed by Shirone and the Devil Knight.

"Nee-sama!" Shirone squealed and rann to Kuroka.

The knight was about to make a move and grab her since he didn't recognize Jun and could see he was not one of theirs but Jun pinned him down with a glare of his Dragon Eyes that were like golden jewels, making the devil freeze up and letting Shirone reach Kuroka who hugged her sister.

Looking at Jun, the older nekomata asked.

"What now?"

In response, a mass of darkness came out Jun's shadows, it was Nyx, half of his familiar type Noble Phantasm. The devil drew out a demonic sword of pretty average quality in response but was ignored.

"Nyx here will take you to your new home. Leave the fallout to me . . ." Jun said.

Following those words, Nyx wrapped itself around the sisters and disappeared into the Imaginary Number Space to take them back to Jun's home in Kuoh.

"Do you know who you're messing with!?" The devil shouted, seeing the sisters disappear before his eyes without being able to do anything to stop them.

There were barriers in place to stop teleportation but Jun's particular method of travel which was shared by Nox & Nyx was something different and thus received no interference.

"Oh I know . . ." Jun ominously said.

"And you don't have to worry about me running off as I'm not escaping with the sisters." HE continued.

The devil gripped his sword tighter. the fact the mysterious man was going to stay meant he would no be punished so severely for his failure and he had already alarmed the rest of the facility but that logic did not settle the fear growing in his heart.

Before he could react though, a blade was running through his chest. Not missing a gap in his opponents concentration due to fear, Jun threw a black key he had mad at blinding speed. The devil then dying in pain as he burned in holy fire.

'Hmm! These are quite effective on devils as expected!' Jun thought to himself.

It was at this moment the reinforcements arrived, the High Class Devil of the Naberius Clan and a few other members of his peerage, two were even nekomata he had most like used in experiments before.

"Who are you!? Where is Hailus!?" Lord Naberius demanded to know who Jun was and what had happened to someone named Hailus who Jun assumed to be the Knight he had just killed.

"If your talking about that Devil Knight, he's right over there." Jun pointed to a pile of ash on the ground, the charred remains of the poor devil.

"As for my identity, I'll keep that to myself." He added.

"You! What do you want!? You have taken the sisters so why didn't you leave with them?" Lord Naberius asked.

"You see . . ." Jun started.

"If I just leave now, those girls might become wanted, the older sister especially as she will be a stray devil but I'm not fond of leaving such problems behind you know." He said.

"You want me to promise not to make trouble for those Nekoshou?" Lord Naberius asked.

"Hahahahaha!" Jun laughed in response.

"What's so funny!?" The devil questioned.

"The fact you think I'd find your promises to be worth something." Jun replied, angering the high class devil even further.

"This whole compound is going to tragically disappear from the face of the underworld and everyone in it is going to die, those two sisters included, you feel me?" He asked.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

60