Utsusemi Agency I
2.5k 1 63
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

About an hour after Jun offered Kuroka and Shirone dinner, just as he was finishing making it, Valia arrived to join in. The girl's eating habits before she hung out with Jun were quite deplorable but, after tasting his food, she changed her ways and now could not live without his homemade meals.

She immediately noticed Kuroka and Shirone who bowed in greeting since Jun had previously warned them about someone coming to join them for dinner.

"And who are you?" Valia asked with suspicion.

Jun entered the room and replied.

"Lost cats, picked them up." He said.

"Right, whatever. Nice to meet you, the name is Valia Lucifer! Remember it!" Valia greeted.

"Kuroka. This is Shirone." The older nekoshou introduced herself and her sister.

There was a bit of tension between Valia and the sisters but nothing to big, they were just strangers to each other who had just met so Jun figured it was normal.

As dinner started, as soon as the sisters tasted their food, they began wolfing it down without manners, is was the best thing they had ever tasted.

Seeing this, Valia, who was also wolfing down her food in the same manner, completely understood them and even a bit of the existing tension between them faded away.

Then she suddenly remembered something and asked Jun.

"Have you heard about a massive explosion in some devil family's territory? They said a colossal lance of light fell down from the sky and obliterated everything within a ten kilometer radius." Valia asked.

The two nekoshou twitched, which Valia didn't miss and, while Jun didn't twitch at all, he still calmly said.

"Oh yeah. I was testing out my new toy. Pretty powerful right?" He casually replied.

Valia just looked at him as if asking, "Seriously?" but then just shrugged.

"I'll keep my mouth shut but Azazel is onto you." She informed.

"It would be weird if he wasn't but I've got it handled, don't worry." Jun replied.

"And thanks." He added.

Blushing a bit at the sudden thanks, Valia replied chirping.

"N-No problem. This is nothing between the two of us!" She exclaimed.

"Since you say you've got it handled, I won't bother you further."

"You're never a bother Valia." Jun responded, a bit more seriously, which only made Valia clam up, whispering a thanks with and embarrassed and poorly restrained smile as her face lit up red.

The dinner ended and Valia gave out some excuse before running away. She flew through the night sky with her Divine Dividing wings while squealing with joy.

'Don't let him go Valia. Men like him and far and few in between.' Albion's voice suddenly sounded out in Valia's head.

'You're right Albion! I should be upfront and assertive. I don't think I can live without Jun anymore.' Valia replied to her ever present companion as she thought about what to do.

Meanwhile, Kuroka and Shirone went to bed as Jun reviewed the job details, Azazel had forwarded to him, thinking he'd collect on the full amount of reward he was owed, after doing this job.

It was basically assistance in the events of the SLASH/DOG novel, made by DxD's author. It was a wonderful opportunity to obtain so goodies as lots of individuals wielding significantly powerful items would make their appearance.

Naturally, Jun accepted the job, which was to to deliver four Eggs which would helm awaken sacred gears to to the holders of the Four Fiends, a special set of sacred gears along with another one.

They were all high schoolers, being targeted by the Utsusemi Agency, a group made by the outcasts of the Five Great Families with the purpose of revenge and was cooperating with Satanael, the traitor of Grigori.

Honestly, it just proved how stupid the Five Families were since their ridiculous rules were a major part of why the Utsusemi Agency existed in the first place.

Now, unlike Valia who was considered affiliated with Grigori, Jun was defined as an independent contractor and so, while Valia would be helping with the job, she would stay back for the most part, Jun on the other hand, was supposed to basically babysit the newbies.

She was not the only help though. A magician from and organization known as Grauzauberer, would also come along to provide assistance. She was called Lavinia Reni and was a holder of one of the Longinus, Absolute Demise which held an immense power of ice and cold.

The job was only for two days after though, so Jun would stay put and make some preparations in the accelerated time of his workshop, he needed to talk to Kuroka about the nekoshou sisters' future as well. He called the two sisters and started the talk.

"Alright girls, its time to decide what you want to do from now on." Jun started.

"The two tightened up and Shirone grabbed Kuroka's clothes but they quietly listened.

"There are three options I see."  Jun continued.

"You can just go your own way and owe me one for the future if we meet again. I can take you to a Yokai territory that I know is being managed by a good and capable individual who can and will take care of you and we can meet in the future, you'll still owe one though." He said.

"What about the third?" Kuroka asked.

"You can stick with me. Help with stuff I need and I promise to do my best to protect you both give you a nice life so long as you're both loyal." Jun presented the last option.

Kuroka looked at her little sister and Shirone nodded to her.

""We'll stay with you!"" The sisters said in tandem.

"Are you sure, I was going to give you time to thin-" Jun started but Kuroka held up her hand and he stopped.

"We talked last night and decided to stay with you if you gave us the chance so we don't need any time." Kuroka declared.

"Well then . . . Welcome to the family I guess." Jun responded.

""Mhm! Thanks for having us"" The sisters said with their cute expressions before hugging Jun.

'This is giving me diabetes . . .' He foolishly thought.

A two days later, Jun was standing before Azazel along with Valia as a fourth individual knocked on the door to Azazel's office.

"Enter!" Azazel said.

As he said those words, the door opened and a very beautiful young woman with a slim voluptuous figure with long blonde hair and sapphire blue eyes entered the room. Befitting her status as a magician, she was dressed in a witch robe with a cloak and a pointed witch hat.

"This is Lavinia Reni from Grauzauberer, Jun like I said before, she'll be helping the two of you out. Valia already met her before though." Azazel introduced the new arrival.

"Haikami Jun. I'm looking forward to working with you." Jun introduced himself extending his hand.

Lavinia took it with her own dainty hand and they shook on it.

"Likewise Juu-kun, Vaa-chan!"

"Can you please stop calling me that!?" Valia shouted with embarrassment.

"I think it's cute! I guess I'll call you Lavi-chan then." Jun took in stride.

Hearing Jun's opinion, Valia stopped complaining, only saying.

"Hmph! I guess it's not really all that bad . . ." With a blush on her face.

Lavinia, with rosy cheeks, was also nodding with a smile, seemingly greatly pleased with Jun's words.

"Please do so!" She accepted Jun's pet name for her.

With the introductions done, it was time for work though.

There were five Sacred Gear awakening Eggs to be delivered, Lavinia and Jun took two each since they could use teleportation magic and Imaginary Number Space Fast Travel respectively while Valia too the last one.

Lavinia got Nanadaru Shigune and Koga Hyosuke, Valia got Samejima Kouki and Jun got Minagawa Natsume and Ikuse Tobio. With this set up, it was expected things would progress far faster and more efficiently than in the original series.

Jun managed to locate his targets by spreading Nyx and Nox throughout the city as a detection network, to make things more efficient though, he decided for to wait for them to be attacked by the Utsusemi before showing up, saving them, and explaining the situation.

It was a bit cruel of him but would make it far more likely for them to take his words seriously and make the conversation proceed much faster. The utsusemi agency was already looking for them so it wouldn't take that long either as soon, Minagawa Natsume was attacked by a former classmate.

A spider like Utsusemi crawled rapidly towards the girl who, despite her fear, kept a cool head as she ran trying to create as much distance as possible, using alleys with things that could be toppled to make obstacles but the monster was still catching up.

Natsume turned around, finally cornered in an alley with no exit, ready to go down fighting.

"Come on freak! I won't make it easy!" She shouted.

"Nice guts!" Natsume hear a voice and a beam of light descended from the sky, obliterating the spider monster that chased her.

'Since he had to keep watch to two people, I couldn't be close to both, good thing I was fast enough.' Jun thought to himself.

Natume then saw the most beautiful boy she had ever laid eyes upon, float down from the sky to land in front of her.

"You okay?" Jun inquired.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

63