Drastic Change in Two Months
2.5k 4 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In these two months, Jun had experimented on a couple of things. First, he tried DxD senjutsu which was normally limited to high level youkai and special humans with sennin potential because he felt such training would help with his Breathing and Walking skill which was a big success.

Thanks to his B rank Breathing and Walking, grasping it was easy enough but, despite the practice providing immense benefits to his Nasuverse based skills, he was still unable to use any of the DxD senjutsu abilities.

It fulfilled a completely different aspect of his Breathing and Walking than his breathing technique or his martial arts but combined with them, it gave rise to a colossal change in Jun's abilities.

He also claimed some big rewards from Grigori's Treasury. An example of Blade Blacksmith and Sword Birth, one of Twice Critical, an experimental artificial sacred gear called Asura Arms and then a few historical items. Solomon's Ring, a prized item that earned him a glare from Azazel when he took it and a Gold Grail.

Originally an imitation of the Sephiroth Graal, the Holy Grail, its luxurious make and material composition were a symbol of the corruption within the Christian Church and Azazel loved to show it around when Michael was near just to rub the fact in his face.

Armed with these new treasures, Jun set about upgrading his Noble Phantasms even as he trained. His true goal, was to lay a foundation for his future by integrating all of his abilities and Noble Phantasms into what he considered to be his main Noble Phantasm.

The reality marble, Null Myriad, The layered World born out of Nothingness (-).

The core of the reality marble became Jun's own core, sleeping within his chest. The Dragon Hear was at its center with the core's shell being like an egg. Besides the heart, there was also the essence of Jun's soul along with his Saint Graph with all of his skills.

The Next Layer was made up of the Phantasmal Origin: The First Illusion of Myriad Myths (EX).

Jun decided to separate the various byproducts of it into different noble phantasms with their own names which both empowered them and made then easier to use at the same time. Instead, Phantasmal Origin became his personal Unlimited Blade Works but much better.

Jun imbued it with his knowledge of Projection and Tracing, added both Sword Birth and Blade Blacksmith to enhance its abilities and fused his skill, Noble Phantasm Creation (EX) with it as well. It was still incomplete though, with plans to fuse even the Akashic Converter into it as well.

The final layer that was created was the outermost layer. Made up of Imaginary Numbers Space and containing all of Jun's knowledge of said element and magecraft, it was the living space for Nox and Nyx. All of this of course, led to some big changes in Jun's status.

*

Name: Haikami Jun

Race: Human/Dragon Hybrid

Gender: Male

Parameters:

    Strength: B->A+ (If in Natural Body adult form.)

    Endurance: B

    Agility: B

    Mana: A+++

    Luck: EX

    Magic Circuits/Core: EX

    Affinity: True Void

Skills:

Scion of the Void (-/UEX)

Martial Mastery (A)

Breathing and Walking (B)->Breath of the Immortal Sage, Walking through the Void (EX) (Sealed): Transcendent form of Breathing and Walking come upon through tireless training using powerful techniques and a nature increasingly close to the World.

One can borrow magical energy from the World's Core itself and it's possible to enact Mysteries superior to High Thaumaturgy even without Magic Circuits. Enactment of Mystery becomes nigh efficient as the World not only offers no resistance to the alteration but even assists it.

-Presence Concealment (EX)

-Shukuchi (B->A): At the A rank, its is a form of Dimension Hopping moving instantly regardless of physical distance and the users position.

-Mind and Body Domain (B->A): Born out of transcendent form of Breathing and Walking is the absolute control one's mind and body. At A rank this control is perfect.

Can manipulate one's body shape including musculature and bone structure but still within the bounds of reason. Can be used to achieve the effects of the Natural Body skill and Battle Continuation skill at EX rank. The former ranks up strength permanently and grants it a + modifier.

Complete control of one's mind allows the user to forcefully control his emotions so long as he wishes to do so. Near immunity to any sort of mental effect and the ability to maintain one's cool in any situation if one wills it. One call dispel mental magecraft affecting others by sheer will.

Magic Resistance (A->EX):

Dragon Kind Evolution (B)

-Dragon Heart (B)

-Dragon Eyes (B)

-Dragonhide and Scale (B)

-Dragonic Body (B)

-Dragon's Aura (B) -> Absorbed into Domina Coronam

-Dragon's Wisdom (B)

-Dragon Breath (B)

-Dragon Burst (A+)

-Dragon Rage (A)

-Monstrous Strength (B)

Magecraft:

Magecraft Mastery (B++): General mastery of magecraft. At the current rank, so long as sufficient theoretical knowledge of a school of magecraft is known, it can be actualized at B rank mastery. The + + modifier is due to the fact that multiple schools of magecraft have already surpassed B rank.

Transmutation Magecraft (A): Tracing and Projection were integrated into the Phantasmal Origin at the cost of no longer being useable individually.

-Reinforcement (A)

-Alteration (A)

Numerology (B):

-Magic Bullet (A+)

-Elemental Spells (B)

-External Magecraft Support (B)

Mental Magecraft:

-Mental Archive (A++)

-Thought Acceleration (A++)

-Memory Partition (A++)

-Lesser Laplace (A++)

Dragon Rune Magecraft (A+)

Imaginary Numbers Magecraft (B->A): Complete mastery of the craft, even magi from the Age of God would only match you other than specialists.

-Imaginary Space storage (B->A): The creation of a storage space where time does not exist by the manipulation of the Imaginary Number Space. At A rank, a town sized room can be created.

-Imaginary Space Travel (B->A): Travel through Imaginary Number Space while protecting oneself and Navigating with great accuracy and speed, being possible to easily bring others along.

-Hollow Materialization (A): Materialize the Imaginary Number element, also known as the Hollow element into various shapes that are best at affecting spiritual bodies but still hold some degree of effectiveness versus physical bodies as well.

-Hollow Enhancement (A): Bestow the Imaginary Number element, also known as the Hollow element to other moves, giving them extra effectiveness against spiritual bodies and, depending on the target, provide spiritual damage beyond the physical damage of the moves.

Spacetime Magecraft (C->B): Deep research and improvement of a naturally obtained Reality Marble led to an improvement of the respective magecraft by several degrees.

-Spacetime Isolation Boundary (C->B)

-Innate Time Control (B)

-Reality Marble (D->A): Deep research and improvement of a naturally obtained Reality Marble led to an improvement of the respective magecraft by several degrees. New and high grade reality marbles can be created with enough time and resources. Simple ones can me created with just magical energy.

Healing Magecraft (B)

Alchemy (B)

Sacraments (B)

Noble Phantasms:

Null Myriad, The layered World born out of Nothingness (EX):

-Core Layer: Heart Of The World (A+++): The source of energy and representation of Jun physical and spiritual body in the reality marble. Contains Jun's Dragon Heart and Saint Graph.

Removes the strain of using the Dragon Heart at full power and can store excess magical energy for future use. When using this extra magical energy. The user is still limited by output so long as the reality marble is not deployed, the limit being A or A+++ with physical strain.

-First Layer: Phantasmal Origin: The First Illusion of Myriad Myths (EX): The ultimate forge of noble phantasms, even capable of reproducing those with no physical form.

Capable of converting treasures into correspondent noble phantasms, modify existing ones and even creating new ones with enough materials. Projections of noble phantasms can be created at no cost within the reality marble but magical energy is required to project them into reality.

With enough magical energy, the projections can be made permanent so long as they are not divine constructs. The amount for doing something like this is truly disproportionate though so its is rather wasteful.

Treasure can be used as materials to create noble phantasms substituting for the appropriate materials, even strengthening the final product. Contains unlimited storage but only for noble phantasms and mystic codes.

-Outer Layer: Hollow Shell (B): Last layer of the reality marble fused with a part of the Imaginary Numbers Space. Enhances Hollow Element magecraft, also known as Imaginary Numbers Magecraft to a great extent and serves as a barrier for all kinds of interference.

Resistance to spiritual attacks and immunity to purely physical attacks to the reality marble's physical representation. Makes it nearly impossible to invade or leave a deployed reality marble and it becomes possible to escape into and navigate the Imaginary Numbers Space in case the user's body is destroyed.

Aeternus Eversor: The Duality of Eternity and Transience (EX): The duality of the Ultimate "Weapon" and "Armor" created through the Phantasmal Origin.

Aeternus activates the armors true power, its ultimate protection while Eversor unleashes the weapon's true strength. By calling out the full name, a fused form an aerial fortress with countless armaments based of the weapon comes into being.

Currently under a thirteen layered seal. True Name Releases require at least the lifting of one seal, full True Name release requires the lifting of two seals. Currently, the user cannot handle the lifting on any seal.

Domina Coronam: The Ten Crowns of Evil and Seven Hills of the Abominable City (UEX): Made using a powerful relic, Solomon's Ring, converting it into its Nasuverse counterpart and then using it as a vessel for all Authority enhancing effects from all other phantasms and skills the user possessed.

Takes the form of ten rings on the user's hands and a sevenfold halo of holy yet sinful light behind the user's head.

Its full power requires huge amounts of magical energy the user cannot yet provide but it contains both passive benefits from possessing it as well as active benefits in the form of skills from activating it with various degrees of power.

Passive:

-Absolute Privilege (A): Extreme version of the Imperial privilege skill, being able to emulate any number of skills at up to A rank, even Divinity and other unique and powerful skills.

Already possessed skills can temporarily be raised to A rank. There is a magical energy cost dependant on the acquired skill and its rank.

-Manifestation of Supremacy (A): Indication of one as the perfect ruler. A powerful charisma based skill that can apply suppression, skill and noble phantasm sealing to opponents.

With Magic Resistance and/or Charisma one can resist. With the former at the A rank or the latter at the B rank, one can fully resist the effects.

Active:

-Absolute Privilege (EX): Any skill can be acquired at any rank with no limitations and at a reduced magical energy cost.

-Manifestation of Supremacy (EX): Indication of one as the perfect ruler. A powerful charisma based skill that can apply suppression, skill and noble phantasm sealing to opponents.

With Magic Resistance and/or Charisma one can resist but never fully even with EX ranked Charisma and Magic Resistance, some effects are still felt.

-Absolute Domain (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

-Supreme Investiture (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

-Origin of Authority (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

Aurea Poculum: The Corruption of Limitless Wealth (B): Created using the golden chalice, imbuing with the legend of the fake grail once held by the Whore of Babylon.

Although originally possessing an EX rank with a power equal to that of Nasuverse's Holy Grail, the catalyst for its making could not produce such a result.

It possesses the ability to continuously generate magical energy and treasure like gold and jewels, as well as all kinds of magical treasures and items, containing unlimited storage for these things. The rate is quite slow and its unaffected by time manipulation so it stops at B rank.

Grants the effects of the Golden Rule (Pinnacle) Skill at the same rank.

-Golden Rule (Pinnacle) (B): Grants the effects of Golden Rule (Wealth, Body, Voice and Beauty) at B rank. Denotes the user as one with a strong affinity to wealth as well as the possession of a perfect voice, body and beauty like that of a goddess. Grants no magical benefits, such as skills like Alluring Euphony, Natural Body and Devilish Face.

Nox & Nyx: The Ever Shifting Loyal Shadows (A++)

*

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

49