Meeting
2.3k 5 59
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The changes were truly colossal but the greatest benefit was setting up a future foundation for Jun's desired direction of growth.

The change in noble phantasms did not not affect his abilities that much since it was more a redistribution of power rather than adding more on top. many of the abilities were auxiliary so Jun's strength remained nearly the same.

The only exception was his lowest rank noble phantasm, Hollow Shell which boosted his Imaginary Numbers Magecraft significantly.

His modification and research of his reality marble led to some improvements in his Spacetime Magecraft as well but they were more of the utilitarian kind and Jun had yet to decided how to apply it to combat.

However, Jun's strength did change quite a bit, as did his battle efficiency, due to the drastic change in his breathing and walking. By incorporating this DxD senjutsu practice methods into his routine, Jun managed to achieve a transformation far better than he had hoped . . .

At least, that's what it would have been . . . Breath of the Immortal Sage, Walking through the Void (EX) (Sealed) . . . IT WAS SEALED!

As for why . . . Incompatibility with Scion of the Void. The skill represented a path of evolution in tune with the world as as someone innately and intrinsically connected to the Root, such a path was incompatible.

While it went fine in the initial stages since it was simply tuning his body, it became incompatible as soon as it evolved. On the bright side though, Jun would still receive some benefits for having the skill when the time to open the connection to the Root of Akasha came but on the bad side . . .

Well, while Shukuchi (A) and Mind and Body Domain (A) could still be used, Presence Concealment (EX) and the basic benefits of the skill were no longer applied. Not just reduced, the monstrous efficiency, and the ability to draw magical energy from the world were gone.

Jun had some ideas to try and compensate for this but for now, he simply had to take it like a boss and move on.

There another thing in particular however, that caught Jun's attention on his saint graph. A second appearance of the UEX rank which he had already figured was above EX but it was the first time it had appeared out of something he had created.

A noble phantasm even more powerful than all those that came before it, so powerful, Jun could barely use it at all, not even being able to activate it and only enjoying its passive benefits.

As always though, Ahsaka had the answers for him.

'UEX rank meant that particular skill or noble phantasm as trancested the bounds of the Nasuverse and became a ROOT skill. Something whose priority and grade have become equivalent to those of the Root of Akasha's influence.'

'Ehh? I'm quite impressive then!' Jun responded.

'You are but, as you've seen, even if you can develop skills and noble phantasms of of such a rank, it is impossible for you to actually use them. Even some EX ranked ons are still far beyond your reach after all.' Ahsaka reminded Jun of the crux of the Issue.

'Still, with my foundation set and my current abilities, I can go to the Nasuverse with confidence. So long as I avoid the heavy hitters like the high ranking Dead Apostle Ancestors, True Ancestors, Beast's and entities of such a level, I'm pretty much on top.' Jun thought.

He had somewhat looked down of the Dead Apostle Ancestors before but the high ranting ones of the remake Tsukihime series were a force to be reckoned with to be sure. some of them still being far beyond his reach.

An Arcueid at full power for example, could very easily and casually pulverise every last trace of Jun's very existence.

'I'm surprised you're not mentioning that skill though.' Ahsaka communicated.

'What skill?' Jun inquired.

'Golden Rule (Trinity).' Ahsaka clarified.

'Ah yes, wealth and a good looking body, nice benefits.' Jun communicated.

'And goddess like beauty.' Ahsaka reminded.

'Sorry didn't quite hear you.' Jun responded.

'I'm in your head?' Ahsaka was confused.

'What?'

'Ah, you're in denial.' Ahsaka understood.

'Denial about what?' Jun asked.

'I'll take that as a yes.' Ahsaka replied and stopped mentioning the matter.

Yes, Jun was in total denial at "that" particular skill dooming him to become an eternal pretty boy, even more so that he was before.

All of these thoughts however, occurred as Jun slept. His mind had reached the point of requiring very little rest so long as Jun did not work it constantly at full capacity but his body still accumulated strain only rest could heal.

As he woke up, jun found himself entangled in female bodies. Namely Valia, Kuroka, Shirone, Lavinia and even Natsume which was rare, this being only the second time it happened in the last two months.

They were all of Jun's new place in Ryoukou the town where the dorm Valia and the team used to live in was. After Jun acquired a building and created a second workshop, the team moved there.

Well Valia moved there with Kuroka and Shirone, Lavinia soon followed and then Natsume came which prompted Sae to make the decision as well which led to Tobi moving along with her and, not wanting to be left alone after growing somewhat attached, though he himself would never admit it, Kouki moved as well.

Jun was having a case of major blue balls and the idea of "assaulting" one of the beauties that shared his bed constantly came to mind but he managed to keep control quite well for the time being.

As Jun was trying to untangle himself from the pile, Sawee came to wake him up only to scream as she saw the pile of female bodies on top of Shiki.

"Kya!"

Kuroka raised her head and looked at Sae with her sleep and not amused face.

"Again nya? I thought you would've got used to it already." Kuroka said, making Sae stutter.

"If you're that jealous . . . Why not join nya?" She suggested, resulting in a blushing sae running off.

Tobio's friendzone seemed to be getting impossible to escape if he did nothing very soon.

Half a month went by and Sae finally broke and joined in on the bed. Tobio looked like a dead man walking, bags under his eyes for lack of sleep and pale complexion, he looked truly terrible. Sae looked after him but it didn't help.

What he needed, was something to take out his frustration on as training just wasn't enough for him. Tobio's current mental state was dangerous and Lykaon's consciousness inside his sacred gear seemed to be using that to torture him in his sleep.

Still, Tobio knew it was not Jun's fault as he had clearly seen Jun was really not intentionally charming towards the girls, Sae in particular which Tobio saw as Jun looking out for him. No, Tobio was frustrated at himself for not taking that opportunity to make Sae look at him differently.

Thankfully, a target for him to vent on was about to come to him. It happened during a group outing, Lavinia, Natsume, Kouki, Tobio and Sae all went out into the city to relax from the harsh training and romantic drama.

A young bespectacled man appeared before them, introducing himself as Kushihashi Seiryuu, much to the shock of everyone present.

"And what do you want?" Natsume directly asked.

"Only to see what you're all about." Seiryuu vaguely answered.

Kouki got pissed at the young man's attitude that seemed to be looking down on them and prepared for a fight, making Seiryuu also exhibit such an intent.

Byakusa on Kouki's shoulder formed an arm spear that was coated in lightning as Lavinia cast defensive magic on the group and warned them of Seiryuu's abilities.

He was master of Shinto Wood Magic which also allowed him to control Wind and Lightning based on the oriental five elements system.

Kouki charged and Tobi that was just looking for a chance to vent his frustration charged with gusto unlike his normal, more hesitant self.

Seiryu just dodged the two's attacks with minimal movement and played around for a bit before blowing everyone back with a squall but they all stood their ground.

Even Sae that hadn't really made the decision to get stronger in battle in the LN yet had gotten quite a bit more competent due to everyone wanting to keep up with Jun, his charisma encouraged them to be better than themselves as they watched him restless train to improve himself.

Tobio who was just getting more frustrated rather than venting, suddenly became covered in a dark aura, enhancing all of his abilities and he charged at Seiryuu, grazing him a few times due to his increased speed before clocking him on the face, half out of luck due to the opponent underestimating him.

Pissed off, Seiryuu was about to get serious as the aura of the Azure Dragon, his Sacred Beast type sacred gear began surrounding him.

At this moment however, they were interrupted by Barakiel, Valia and another young woman who ordered Seiryuu to stop.

"Greetings." She bowed.

"My name is Himejima Suzaku, Tobio-kun, your second cousin." Suzaku introduced herself, shocking everyone present bu Barakiel and Valia.

"I'd like to request a meeting with everyone here." SHe continued.

"How about you let me join in as well?" A voice suddenly sounded out.

It was Jun, walking out of a mass of shadows before greeting everyone.

Suzaku held her hand to her chest as her heart started to beat faster. She had though herself over that "little crush" from a while ago but seeing Jun before her again brought it all back.

"Teh let's do it in my House, Shuri and Akeno have missed Suzaku-dono as well and they would like to see Jun since it's been a while." Barakiel suggested which Suzaku accepted.

Jun gave Barakiel a bit of the side eye but said nothing against the idea either. Lavinia, Tobio, Natsume and Kouki then realized there seemed to be some disagreement between their teacher and their perceived leader.

Still, the party made a quick trip to the foot of the mountain while Shuri's residence was and the she, who was waiting opened the restrictions, as they walked up the mountain, Barakiel suddenly apologized to Jun.

"I need to apologize to you Jun." Barakiel started.

"Oh?" Jun was intrigued and didn't stop him.

It was then that Barakiel infomed Jun of what had happened during the last two and a half moths. By this time in the LN, Shuri had died and some events relating to that had taken place despite Jun's previous actions but they failed this time around.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

59