Noble Phantasm Forging I
2.1k 3 42
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Now, it was time to put all that treasure to good use . . .

A lot of items were to be fused into already existing Noble Phantasms, in fact, most of them were but said noble phantasm were getting quite complex.

As such, Jun decided to erase so specific special abilities or fused them into others to streamline the whole thing and maximize raw power instead of trying to keep countless abilities he would never ever use or even only use once or twice.

First task was a prosthetic to replace his lost left arm. The basis was of course, Airgetlam the prosthetic once used by Nuadha but remodeled for use as a left arm.

Jarngreipr and Megingjord's replicas were added to the mix, not only increasing its power and enhancement but increasing the user's ability to wield unwieldy weaponry. This ability was extended to the right arm as well.

Then, short, red shoulder cape, with gold detail, was bound to the arm, made using the remnants of Ares' War Banner, the Shroud of Turin and the Holy Robe of Christ, further boosting its abilities as well as its Divinity.

Finally, the Crown of Thorns was added, boosting its abilities even further as well as granting another separate special ability. The end result was quite spectacular as always.

Airgetlam: Holy Silver Arm Of The Thorny Warpath (A-EX): Prosthetic arm with several different abilities activated by different True Name Releases. It its regular state, it boosts the user's ability to wield weapons as well bearing a blessing of protection against all harm. Can also release a small part of its power for attacking.

-Switch On: Airgetlam (A): Boost the user's parameters until their current vessel's limit. Also boost the user's Divinity considerably along with the arm's attack power.

-Savior's Light: (A+): Grants a powerful protective blessing to the user and all allies the shields and heals them completely, cleansing even poison and curses of all kinds.

-Penitent Crown: Airgetlam (A++): Thorns burst out of the silver arm, penetrating the user's body and attaching to their flesh. Drastically enhances the boos for the silver arm and prevents the users from dying of physical injuries while it is active but does not block any pain and even greatly enhances it.

-Divine Burst: Airgetlam (A+++): Unleashes the Divinity within the arm, briefly ascending the user to the level of a Divine Spirit, boosting all of their abilities and parameters drastically.

-Dead End: Airgetlam (EX): Releases the full power of the silver arm in a devastating attack whose limit caps at Anti Word. The Dead End is not for the user but for everyone else.

'Excellent! Its appearance and aura are also utterly different so nobody will suspect a thing!' Jun thought.

He was then about to decide on what to do next but a huge burst of power surged within him and he immediately checked his status to see what was going on.

Divinity (B)

'Well then . . . It's not like its bad. A general enhancement to my power as well as the ability to counter some troublesome abilities.' Jun shrugged.

'Next up, time to enhance the noble phantasms I already possess. Starting with Aurea Polcum.' He decided.

The items to be fused were, the Ring of the Nibelungen, Andvaranaut and Draupnir to enhance its treasure generating capabilities as well as the Golden Rule skill the noble phantasm provided.

Then Golden Apples, Ambrosia and Amrita were added. Granting the Golden Grail the ability to produce foodstuffs of the highest order and the Rod of Asclepius, giving it the ability to produce medicine as well as a mechanical Guardian Snake, Aesculapius.

Finally, the Robe of the Sun was fused into it, it gave the grail a shining sun like golden glow filled with decadence but also a paradoxical holiness. It was the robe work by the Whore of Babylon, the Woman of the Apocalypse who also held the Golden Grail so compatibility was extreme.

The end result was quite telling of the success.

Aurea Poculum: The Corruption of Limitless Wealth (B->A+):  It possesses the ability to continuously generate magical energy and treasure like gold, jewels and even foodstuff or medicine, as well as all kinds of magical treasures and items, containing unlimited storage for these things.

A Mechanical Guardian Snake whose strength increases with the amount of stored streasure and magical energy surrounds the cup, its name is Aesculapius.

The rate is quite moderately fast but unaffected by time manipulation so it stops at A+ rank. Grants four powerful skills to the user at a rank equal to that of the Noble Phantasm's. Since all skill are meant to be at the EX rank, their true power cannot be properly utilized.

-Golden Grail Rule (A+): Extremely strong destiny and affinity to treasure. The wielder of the Golden Grail that symbolizes luxuriousness will never lack for money.

-Golden Apotheosis (A+): A body of divine perfection, not only in form but also in function. One's body is utterly perfect and one's physical parameters are elevated to A. Skills that raise physical parameters are nullified but Noble Phantasms still work.

-Seven Trumpets (A+): A voice that emulate the Seven Trumpets of Revelation but in a corrupted form. Possesses powerful allure and holiness. Can reproduce the apocalyptic events announced by the real Seven Trumpets but on a small scale. The Last Trumpet is a powerful blessing to all allies.

-Beauty of the Apocalypse (A+): Beauty capable of bringing ruing to the whole world and usher in Apocalypse. There are no other words to describe it.

Jun was weeping on the ground looking at the renewed description and when he looked at the mirror to see a ugly crying face, beauty beyond reason was there instead, with the tears running across it making him want to rush to stauch them at any cost.

The problem, was . . . That was the his face, the face of a man that had no business being that beautiful in his humble opinion.

'Guh! I can't even be in denial anymore.' He complained.

'Finally.' Ahsaka communicated.

'Yeah . . . Thanks for putting up with me.' Jun honestly said.

'. . .' Ahsaka was at a loss for words.

'First time for anything . . .' Jun thought exclusively to himself.

Knowing there was nothing he could do about it that would not take away benefits he wanted, Jun gave up and moved onto Domina Coronam.

This one was quite easy as he was only adding two object, the Iron Crown of Lombardy or Alphecca Tyrant as its sacred gear form was called, and the Holy Cross or Incinerate Anthem.

The former Nyxo had extracted from a bastard child of British Royalty who had yet to awaken it and the latter he had gotten from Augusta at the price of his arm.

The changes were as followed.

Domina Coronam: The Ten Crowns of Evil and Seven Hills of the Abominable City (UEX):

Takes the form of ten rings on the user's hands and a sevenfold halo of holy yet sinful light behind the user's head along with a holy iron crown and a crucifix shaped sceptre.

Its full power requires huge amounts of magical energy the user cannot yet provide but it contains both passive benefits from possessing it as well as active benefits in the form of skills from activating it with various degrees of power.

Passive:

-Absolute Privilege (A):

-Manifestation of Supremacy (A)

-Flames of Domination (A): Can create powerful purplish golden flames capable of incinerating all of creation.

-Nails of Judgement (A): Holy iron nails that possess various curses of punishment within them. They can be produced at will and their form can be manipulated to an extent. Can be summoned in the air to fire as projectiles and be made to jut out from the ground.

Active:

-Absolute Privilege (EX)

-Manifestation of Supremacy (EX)

-Flames of Domination (EX)

-Nails of Judgement (EX)

-Absolute Domain (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

-Supreme Investiture (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

-Origin of Authority (UEX): Currently Impossible to access.

Two more pieces to the set, each bringing with the their own powerful ability but not much else since the original noble phantasm itself was already egregiously powerful.

After that Nox decided to create a noble phantasm dedicated to concealment since he would probably have to do so to his face anyways. He decided to use the sash form of Hades' Cap of Invisibility and pour all concealment abilities from his other gear into it.

Veil of Death's Secrets: Veil that conceals all of the users parameters, skills and noble phantasms. even partially sealing them if necessary. Can be materialized to conceal the user's presence as well as all indication of existence. The user cannot maintain this concealment while attacking.

With that taken care of, the only thing left to do, was the hardest, the alterations to Aeternus Everosor which would be the most drastic yet most effective also.

Despite being harm work, Jun was very much looking forward to making them as he had already envisioned the final result and, because he had Airgetlam now, he could release the first seal and actually use some of the noble phantasm's powers.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

42