Routine III
558 2 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Penthesilea's change was truly drastic.

Her Divinity was already high at B-rank and her father was the Greek God of War Ares, a Divine Spirit far more powerful than Derketo could ever be meaning the amazon queen's divine blood granted her a much greater boost than Semiramis got from hers.

The greatest difference however, was Penthesilea's possession of an artifact of Ares, a sash fashioned from his War Banner, something which she and her sisters each received from their father, the Goddess of War noble phantasm.

Hippolyta her arguably more famous elder sister very nearly used the very same noble phantasm to transform into a Divine Spirit during an Holy Grail war and thought she was stopped, she would have succeeded in doing so.

A rank in Divinity means ascension to Divine Spirit after death, just like Heracles exists as both a demigod Heroic Spirit and an actual Divine Spirit, raised to such a rank as a rewards for his completion of the Twelve Labours.

With a Goddess of War to make up the difference however, B rank Divinity was enough to take that step.

Penthesilea, after binding herself to the Crown of Heaven: Celestia, swiftly received a boost in Divinity, achieving greater quality, purity and quantity in divine energy with a very high A rank.

She could have waited and tried achieving ascension on her own but why would she, it was an opportunity.

By using her noble phantasm, which had be strengthened by her connection to the Crown of Heaven as well, to trigger her ascension, Penthesilea would gain a powerful Divine Construct that would truly become hers rather than something she borrowed from her father.

In addition to that however, she would be able to appropriate some of Ares' power as well, making her considerably more powerful that she would be if she chose to ascend based on her own prowess and Divinity alone.

Doing it through Goddess of War would not only net her much greater boons, it would also mean a greater boost for the Crown of Heaven that would be receiving a significantly greater influx of power, resulting in more benefits for Penthesilea's beloved husband as well.

And so, the Amazon did not waver in the slightest, her ascension producing so much energy that Jun's Domina Coronam was affected, enough to speed up his transformation slightly and get a little headstart when it came to the refilling of his spent energy reserves.

After her ascension, the changes were truly staggering.

Penthesilea was a woman who possessed the Golden Rule of beauty who gave her a body and features that would make some goddesses jealous, now though, she was a true Divine Spirit and as it turned out, perfection could in fact be improved on.

Beyond a shadow of doubt, the woman who once hated her own beauty to the point of choosing to be summoned in a younger and weaker form, was now beyond doubt the most beautiful in terms of body and features out of all women around Jun.

Goddess of War, her noble phantasm recovered its functions as a war banner, enhancing not only Penthesilea herself, but all under her command, allowing the amazon to create a divine army worthy of the goddess of war she had now become.

Her parameters were also raised substantially, especially the Agility that had always been her weakness. Penthesilea was still not a speedy fighter when compared to other heroes of her caliber but she was not slow anymore either.

Extremely satisfied with her change, a change that not only did not require the spending of Jun's resources but actually increased them, much to her delight, Penthesilea still remained quite aware that Jun was instrumental to such a change and, being the fair queen she was, saw fit to thoroughly reward him.

It was so that the amazon queen hogged Jun all to herself for quite a while, making full use of his time manipulating methods to test out her even more monstrous stamina in more ways than one, and enjoying the effects her enhanced beauty had on him.

Needless to say, days long sex marathons with a newly ascended goddess of war was most pleasing for Jun, even if his other girls, except his beloved queens, gave him and Penthesilea strange looks with varying emotions like embarrassment, jealousy and disappointment that they could not do the same.

Still, Morgan, despite giving him no such looks, casually pulled him aside and showed him just how good she could actually be and Jun had to say. Penthesilea was a Divine Spirit with incredible beauty but Morgan . . . Morgan knew what she was doing.

Her period of being a lustful witch and model of vice definitely taught Morgan some kinky stuff and thought Scathach was a very close second, she was the best Jun ever had the pleasure of being with and she knew it too.

Cleria also grabbed him for some away time, much less though, not for lack of wanting but for lack of stamina to keep up, yet another reason for her to deepen her connection and understanding of the Crown of Death: Kur in order to increase her abilities and hopefully, her sexual stamina along with them.

Scathach was the only one totally unbothered, something which left the other three queens feeling somewhat defeated for some reason.

The Queen of Shadows kept her schedule with Jun the exact same, training with him so that he could adjust to his still changing abilities. After all, binding others also gave him access to their power just like his power became more accessible to them.

Of course, the warm up for the training sessions was done in bed as was the cooldown after training, something to which the ladies that trained along with them found very envious.

As for the changes to everyone else, they were significantly less drastic even though they did in fact take place, even if more gradually.

Jun had his own routine, spending time with each of his girls, including the visits he made to the Nasuverse to hang with the ones he sent there, as well as some time put aside for his more personal matters, mostly research and whatnot.

Kuoh's resident young Devils, Sona and Rias seemed to have been bothering him more than before but not enough to warrant suspicion or annoyance so he just let them do as they wished.

Despite the steady routine however, as time passed, Jun was a part of a couple of memorable events, some started by him, some initiated by others.

Two such events were in the DxD Verse while three others occurred within the Nasuverse.

Starting with the events in DxD, one occurred a while after everybody settled into their routine and it was an invitation, one made by the leader of Kyoto's Yokai, the Nine Tailed Fox Yasaka and the leader of the Kanto Yokay, Nurarihyon.

It was the result of the two leaders who had gotten close to Kuroka and Shirone, with Nurarihyon even being acquainted with their deceased mother, becoming so curious about the two girls' benefactor, therefore asking Kuroka to extend an invitation for Jun to meet with them both.

The other DxD event was Jun looking for a new addition to his growing DxD team that was currently under Cleria's supervision while being trained by Scathach on the side.

As for the three events in the Nasuverse, one was Jun taking the initiative to procure some new talent to join his group or Harem as he, still secretly, called it. It happened shortly after the Nasuverse group settled in the Ryuudou Temple complex, Jun's base of operations in that world.

The second however, was a result that Jun was hopeful of getting from his previous actions but one he had zero idea he would get so soon. It still happened a few years down the line however and it was the latest big occurrence in Jun and the group's lives.

One event that happened shortly after the first however, was completely unexpected, a rather peculiar set of people approached Natalia and Maya asking for Jun not by name but by a vague description they thought could only be him.

Other than these few special occurrences however, Jun and his fold were able to spend a good few years in relative peace, keeping to their routine but those particular events, also set some things off in the group.

Particularly, having new additions of the female gender since Jun going out of his way to look for guys to join his fold was something that didn't really happen.

Such new additions provided a decent enough shock for certain ladies to become forward enough with Jun about their feeling in order to progress their relationship, which in turn set off others.

Such stories however, were to be told later . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

10