Return to Ryuudou
507 1 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

With Grandmother gone and none in the Blackmoore Cemetery Village noticing it, Jun just transported them all out before someone realized what had happened since there was really nothing in it for him but complications, even if not really serious ones, should he actually get caught up in the drama that would inevitably follow.

Jun had already informed everyone of his little abduction plans so no one was caught unprepared when he suddenly showed up in Ryuudou Temple with a mother and child in tow.

Illya and Sakura were out in school since it was was midday while Natalia and Maya were out working as per usual but Iri welcomed Magdalena and Gray into the fold gracefully and warmly, making the pair truly feel welcomed into their new household.

Deciding that Zepia would probably not go and make trouble for him since there were unpredictable consequences to be had, Jun elected to let Gray remain in the Nasuverse and even go to school with the other two little girls since she was only a year younger than Sakura.

If that meant Zepia would be able to track him down and learn more about him, so be it, it was not like he felt unable to deal with the consequences.

Tensions rose however, when at the end of the day, the two little girls returned home from their school day.

Illya barged in excited to meet with the new tenants she had been told would be coming on that day and thought more subdued, than the vey forward Illya, Sakura was also looking forward to it.

Meeting her sister once again left Sakura feeling happier. She had always blamed her father for selling her away and her mother for not stopping him but the little girl kept her big sister very dear to her heart.

If Jun had not stopped Zouken from getting her, she would come to resent Rin as well but since that did not happen, Sakura still cared greatly for her sister and with her new family's encouragement, decided to approach her.

From what Jun heard, RIn herself was also over the moon due to having her little sister back and while they only hung out at school due to Tokiomi's rules, they did recover much of their previous closeness.

Back to the present however, Illya who was originally the most excited to meet the new arrivals was now glaring at Jun.

Magdalena did not bother her at all but a new cute little girl like Gray . . . It was TREASON!

Sakura could only sigh at her adopted big sister's antics while Iri wryly smiled at her daughter's thought process.

Jun petted Illya and ran his hand through her long white hair characteristic to Einzbern Homunculi while she resisted the urge to purr in satisfaction.

"Don't think you can bribe me like this . . ." She whispered before capitulating seconds later.

She approached Gray, put her tiny hand on her shoulder and solemnly said.

"I am Illya, Illyasviel Von Einzbern. You can call me Onee-sama from now on."

To Gray, it was all a new experience and she was actually curious towards having a big sister so she just shyly smiled as she responded.

"I'm called Gray, nice to meet you Illya-onee-sama." She said in a low voice.

"Kyuuun~!" Illya felt as if she had been hit by a cupid's arrow in her heart from all the cuteness.

She pulled Gray away before the smiling mothers while Sakura followed with a smile of her own, leaving the adults to talk.

"That went quite well I think." Jun commented.

"Indeed. You've gotten very good at handling Illya." Iri commented.

"I sincerely hope that was a compliment Iri." Jun replied.

"What else would it be~?" She asked in a clearly fake cutesy tone while tilting her head and putting a single finger against her cheek.

Jun just stared at her with a "Really . . . ?" Look on his face until iri giggled in response.

The pair then turned to Magdalena who bowed deeply to them.

"Thank you for this opportunity. And I'm glad my daughter will have some friends close to her age." She said.

"No problem. In fact, I was planning on having Gray attend school here in town if both you and her are okay with it." Jun responded.

"Mhm! That seems wonderful." Magdalena instantly agreed.

"Also, you should have a talk with Gray. She's a smart kid. it may take her time to heal but she'll understand if you tell her." Jun advised.

Magdalena sighed.

"I know, I'm just dreading ti since I had already fixated myself on the coward's way out with my previous plan." She responded with sadness.

"You did the best you could with what you had." Jun said with a hand on her shoulder.

"Thank you! It is comforting to hear it." Magdalena gave a weak smile.

"Now go and take a rest from all the drama. You certainly need it before talking with Gray about everything. Iri and I will look after the kids." Jun advised

Though Magdalena was hesitant to just go to sleep and leave her daughter alone in a strange new environment, seeing that she had already decided to trust Jun and she had felt no deception from him or those around him, Magdalena caved and pretty much passed out after Iri guided her to a bed, leading to the homunculus tucking her in.

Jun and Iri then went to relax, just the two of them while Iri reported about what went on in the Nasuverse homefront, how the girls were adapting, how they got along, if there was anything they needed or wanted, etc.

After she was done as per usual, Jun asked her a question in turn.

"What about you?"

"What about me?" Iri asked for clarification.

"How are you doing?" Jun made it a little more specific.

"Good as always. I love taking care of the girls, the simple routine relaxes me." Iri revealed.

"Although . . ." She continued but trailed off.

"Although?" Jun bade her to continued.

"I wouldn't mind if you came around more often." Iri said with a near imperceptible flush.

"The girls miss me that much?" Jun chuckled in response.

"Well, yes. But I'd also appreciate if you hung around a bit more even when the girls aren't here . . ." Iri began to trail off again.

Jun was honestly a bit surprised since Iri had never shown that much interest in him in such a way beyond sharing she did find him attractive.

"Is that so?" Jun was intrigued.

Iri blushed a bit more obviously since it was clear he caught her intentions.

"Only if you're not against it of course." She responded.

"I'm certainly not." Jun replied positively.

The pair spent a few minutes just eyeing each other with smiles on their faces. It was not an awkward moment thought, just an evaluative one.

"Wondering what brought this on?" Iri inquired.

"Can't you read my mind?" She added in teasing.

"I could but I respect and care for you enough not to do it." Jun seriously responded which was more effective than teasing at making Iri blush again.

"You did that on purpose!" She complained.

"Did what?" Jun played dumb before the two chuckled at the good time they were both having.

Knowing that he did want to know what brought her change in attitude towards him however, Iri decided to enlighten Jun all the same.

"To be honest . . . I don't really know why or when I began looking at you differently than before." She shared.

"I always found good looking, hard not to. Seeing how good you were to my daughter and how happy you've made her definitely helped but I honestly don't know how the line was crossed." Iri explained.

"It doesn't matter though. I don't want to jump into your bed either. I just want us to spend some more time together, see where this goes." She concluded.

Jun confidently took her hand and held it.

"I'd love to spend more time with you." He said.

"Good." Iri replied with a smile and the pair just enjoyed each other's company for a while until the girls returned from showing Gray around and playing with her . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

11