To See How Far . . . I
475 2 9
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Jun along with Magdalena and Gray appeared in the Crown of Undeath: Dun Scaith and Gray, who due to her enhanced physiology shook the effects of the transportation faster, immediately noticed a grand total of three individuals with a face that uncannily resembled hers . . .

Well, hers was the one that resembled theirs to be exact.

It made her self conscious and she swiftly pulled her hood down to cover her visage, making ti patently obvious why she had vehemently requested hooded clothes when Jun had taken her shopping after rescuing her since she needed new apparel.

"Hey Jun!"

"Hello Jun."

"My husband."

"Husband."

Mordred, Artoria, Morgan and Scathach each greeted in turn.

"My lovely wives. Ladies." Jun greeted back with the "ladies" in question secretly wishing to be a part of the wives group and not even bothering to hide their jealousy.

Even the usually stoic Morgan seemed rather pleased to have obtained something her "dear sister" wanted before she could.

Cold as she usually was to everyone, Morgan had a soft spot for artoria, both in a way she secretly cared for her, felt some degree of jealousy towards her sister and most importantly, felt disproportionally great whenever she felt she had gotten one over her Artoria.

Magdalena and Gray, perceptive as they usually were, could be bother to pick up on all of these cues due to how overwhelmed they were but the presences before them.

Jun then clapped his hands suddenly and said . . .

"I guess introductions are in order!"

He then pointed at the the mother and daughter and introduced them.

"These two ladies are Magdalena and her daughter Gray whom I've told you about." He said, being followed by greetings from the heroic spirits.

Jun then introduced said heroic spirits in order, though Scathach wasn't really an heroic spirit per say as he had taken the real her from Dun Scaith or more accurately, took the entire Land of Shadows with its mistress included.

"This is my wife Scathach. The greatest teacher of heroes I know and responsible for teaching me many of my tricks. She'll be Gray's teacher as well from now on." Jun introduced.

His words pleasing Scathach greatly enough that she decided to "reward" Jun some more than usual during their next "training session".

Jun then pointed at Morgan and continued his introductions.

"This is my other wife, Morgan Le Fay which you have no doubt heard of, all things considered." He said

"Though she is not our history's version of Morgan, she possesses her memories and since it was was that Morgan who founded the now called Blackmoore Cemetery Cult, I believe she's the most qualified to take care of Magdalena." Jun added.

Hearing jun's reveal was quite the shock for the mother daughter pair. After all, to think that morgan, one of King Arthur's most notorious enemies, whose plotting led to her actual death, had founded a cult with the sole purpose of bringing her supposed hated enemy back to life.

It filled them both with question and though they understood it was not the Morgan in front of them who did these things, she had the memories of the morgan who did so she still held all of the answers.

"Before we move on to questions, let us finish with the introductions shall we?" Jun said, snapping the mother and daughter back to reality with some embarrassment.

"You might have already guessed from the faces but the prim and proper one is Artoria Pendragon, our cute King of Knights and the wild and rebellious one is Mordred" Jun introduced.

Artoria seemed happy with the cute comment, even though a while back she would have definitely no appreciated it but Mordred seemed displeased.

"What do you mean rebellious!? I get the wild and that's my style but I have done nothing that warranted calling me rebellious ever since I was first summoned by you!" Jun's comment seemed to have unintentionally poked at Mordred's trauma.

Jun was slightly taken aback and even Mordred herself seemed taken back by her own overreaction to Jun's comment.

"Sorr-" She began to apologize but Jun interrupted her by patting and rubbing her head.

"Relax Mor. I know you would never dream to betray me. There's a reason I chose you out of all the knights I could have summoned with that Piece of the Round Table as a catalyst after all. Besides, I love your rebellious look despite how deep your loyalty runs." Jun said with a smile.

Mordred fought hard not to let a a full blown blushing smile to form on her face and failed miserably as her entire head became steaming red with a beaming smile that no embarrassment could stop graced her features.

Unable to hold on any longer, Mordred used her special authority as a servant bound to Domina Coronam to immediately transport herself to her bound crown, instantly disappearing from the spot she was in as she could no longer bear to be there out of sheer embarrassment.

Artoria seemed happy for her though and even Scathach and Morgan had small smiles on their face from Mordred's cute display.

In fact, even Magdalena and Gray who were a bit confused and out of the loop smiled slightly at the adorable showing of the notorious Knight of Treachery.

Soon though, Gray's attention returned to Artoria.

There she was, right in front of her . . . The King her cult so desperately wanted to bring back to the point of ruining Gray's very existence.

She had to admit that some resentment towards this ephemeral figure did arise in her in the beginnings of her suffering but soon afterwards, Gray let go of it all as she knew that the dead King was not responsible in the slightest for her circumstances.

Now that Gray laid eyes upon Artoria in the flesh, she hated to admit she came to slightly understand her former home's obsession.

Just by standing before her, Gray could feel a warm and bright aura, confidence rose in her heart and she felt protected and at home.

Perhaps the lingering effects of her transformation, even after Jun had stopped it, enhanced this feeling in some way but the young girl could not stop the rising admiration for the figure before her.

Meanwhile . . . In a certain room in the Crown of Heroes: Camelot . . . A certain rebellious knight rolled around on the floor while projecting weird yet cute noises of embarrassment and happiness all around.

She then suddenly stopped in a fetal position and started giggling to herself while remembering Jun's exact words which she had already engraved in the depths of her very soul.

"He could have chosen anyone out of the Round Table knights, even father but he chose me instead!" Mordred exclaimed to herself.

"He LOVES how I am and puts his trust and belief in me!" She continued, putting particular emphasis on the word "love" which she was particularly delighted with him saying.

"Mhmmhmhm!" Mordred began making weird sounds again before jumping onto her bed and sighing.

"What perversion of fate allowed a third rate knight like me, a twisted creation of a vicious witch, to find such an incredible master, to have gained his admiration, trust and respect not despite being who I am, but due to who I am instead?" She asked herself.

"And what kind of self respecting knight falls in love with his master?" Mordred continued to question herself.

She already had a hard time believing she was a worthy knight for Jun but falling in love with him and wishing she could be his wife . . .

"And to think I used to blow up at simply being referred to as a woman . . ." Mordred self mockingly thought out loud.

"Now I want to be someone's wife . . ." She was getting even more embarrassed just thinking about it.

"But Jun said he loves me for who I am . . . And Mordred is a knight who strives for her goals even if the the very world determines her as unworthy!" Mordred said to herself, firming her resolve to seek Jun's love.

"I might not deserve it . . . But I won't let that stop me from trying to get it!" She exclaimed with firm willpower . . . Before she was suddenly and forcefully teleported somewhere against her will.

"What the hell!?" Mordred shouted as she got her bearings.

Morgan, who was clearly responsible for her teleportation stood by her while Scathach, Morgan and the mother daughter pair from before stood around as well.

It was then that Mordred discovered a screen made by means of magecraft, Morgan's no doubt, that showed Jun facing of with Artoria in a what seemed to be an endless plain . . .

"What's going on mother?" She immediately asked Morgan, even slipping and calling her mother which she never did in her presence.

To explain how things got where they were however, one had to go back in time a little while . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

9