Meeting in Kyoto I
495 1 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"I shall be bold to assume you two are here for me so I ask . . . With what intentions did you come to meet me?" Jun opened the new discussion.

"We did indeed come here to meet with the glorious winner of the Holy Grail War." Bram replied.

"As for our intentions, we merely wished to foment good relations and make sure no ill will remained between yourself and our Sophia-Ri family." He added.

"Well, in that case, you have nothing to worry about since I bear no ill will towards your family. I just came here meet my old pal Waver and his lovely sister, as well as to talk about forming a beneficial arrangement for both parties." Jun responded.

"Mhm, that's right. Lord Haikami and I have already come upon an arrangement. In fact, he was just leaving when you arrived and decided to tarry a bit to meet you both." Reines added, making her advantageous position clear to the visiting siblings.

"Lady Reines is right and I'm afraid I must be going for now as I have quite a few things to take care of at the moment." Jun excused himself, knowing he had given Reines enough ammo to seal the deal with the Sophia-Ri.

Somewhat resigned, the sibling accepted they were too late and moved to negotiating with Reines after Jun had left.

As for him, he began contemplating his future choices.

A fun and free life was what he desired but lately, other than the interesting moments, the ups and downs of his relationships, he hadn't been having much fun.

The moment his dormant tower awakened, with his transformation complete and the power of the END available to him, Jun would no longer have to fear anyone whether in the Nasuverse or the DxD Verse.

With such guarantees, once all his people were bound to Domina Coronam, allowing him to endlessly revive them if they were killed, he could take a step back and appreciate what he had earned while letting his girls enjoy the challenges the two universes had to offer.

Fighting cautiously through the singularities of Grand Order would no longer be required as he could simply annihilate Goetia along with his temple while leaving his girls to be summoned as Servants by Chaldea and fight through the singularities as a fun challenge.

He would only have to interfere in key moments like when dealing with Tiamat who was too powerful to handle and could actually inflict greater damage than death with her abilities.

When it came to the Alien God, Beast VII, Jun still had some doubts but believed it should be well within his reach and he should be able to finish it before it could even start the so called bleaching of the World that would lead to the lostbelts.

Realizing this, Jun thought back to Morgan before immediately stopping himself from thinking about it further as he had the feeling he had accidentally gotten dangerously close to the heart of the matter she was still keeping secret for the sake of her existence.

And so, keeping the matter out of his mind, Jun turned his attention onto other matters like the DxD Verse.

On this matter, Jun surmised he could simply train his DxD team to fight through the events of the series while supporting them from the back in case any big baddie decided to intervene, rather than playing around himself and ruin everyone's fun with his overwhelming power.

And so, determining the few amount of enemies he had left, Jun made a critical decision. Rather than playing the two universes like an RPG, he would begin playing them like a RTS, moving around his troops, recruiting more people, building alliances but not directly participating in combat.

The only enemies he would face directly, or more like nuke to oblivion, were Beast Classes from Nasuverse, Trihexa from DxD and, should Ophis or Great Red step out of line, he'd pummel them too.

In was a startling realization that he would have very few enemies worth his attention after the transformation and since Jun was not the type to derive enjoyment from restricting himself in order to get competition from weaker foes, he realized his journey of power was coming to a bittersweet ending of sorts.

It had been fun while it lasted, but watching over his "harem" as he still secretly called it, while they challenged the World that would stop being a challenge to him, ought to be fun in its own way.

It would be a new chapter of his life, and he would enjoy it as much as the adventure. Preparing challenges for his girls to face, watching over them when they tripped and pick them up when they needed. A different but nice way of living nonetheless.

WIth things on track in the Nasuverse however, it was time for him to handle some important business in the DxD Verse. The recruitment plan he had going was abandoned since it would be a nice event for his DxD born girls to experience but Kuroka had asked for him.

Apparently, the Youkai leaders wanted to meet the two nekoshous' benefactor and having just decided to limit himself to backing and socializing, Jun decided this was an excellent opportunity to get in this new rhythm before his last remaining battles came to pass.

Making his way to Kyoto where the two youkai leaders, Yasaka, the nine tailed fox and host of the meeting as well as Nurarihyon awaited him.

He met up with Kuroka and Shirone to find them wearing some very nice kimonos that matched their hair colours with Kuroka's have golden detail and Shirone's blue detail, clearly going all out to impress a certain somebody..

"Well, well. Look as these two beauties. Shall I escort you my ladies?" Jun jokingly greeted them, earning two happy blushes and the bold Kuroka and shy Shirone flanked him on each side and grabbed an arm each while.

"We sisters would love to have such an handsome escort." Kuroka joked back while her younger sister giggled.

Jun held their wastes intimately, making them rejoice for their bold approach and the trio decided to travel to Kyoto from Kuoh the normal way so as too enjoy each other's company rather than just teleporting to their destination . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P.a.t.r.e.o.n is officially up!

The link is: https://www.p.a.t.r.e.o.n.com/lusoba  without the extra dots of course.

You'll get to read up to FOUR week ahead, a full month, but I'll still post here.

There's also my other novel Archon of DanMachi, do check it out!

I would greatly appreciate any support since this is going to be my breadwinner.

10