Chapter 1
1.2k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Hello everyone! So I'm launching a new story here, very excited!

Oh, but please be warned that there's going to be a little gore in this chapter.

 

He was dying. After painstakingly working on himself against all odds, he was now dying. How did this happen…?

He looked up at the man in front of him trying to find some kind of explanation to his current predicament. As for his survival… yeah, no chances of that happening he knew. And yet he couldn’t help but whip his numb, pain ridden mind to find answers. If he was to go – and in such a horrible way at that – then he wanted to know just what went wrong.

He recalled the day he suddenly ended up in another world. He was a literature teacher at a rural elementary school in Japan. Naturally he knew about MMORPGs, and those escapist fantasy novels and mangas his students liked to talk about. When he realized that this was a trend his students enjoyed, he made sure to thoroughly research them to be able to connect with them better. So when he was on a field trip with his class and he fell down a cliff right into a black hole looking thing he was only surprised that he didn’t die horribly.

That day at noon their bus stopped at a resting area next to the serpentine road they were following through the mountains. He warned his students not to go near the edge lest day fall. And then not even ten minutes later the grounds crumbled under his feet and he went falling down. There was a moment of weightlessness at first, than the panic hit and he desperately flailed his arms to grab something. But the pain of face-planting into the sharp rocks below didn’t come. A black hole was waiting for him instead. When he passed through its threshold he was assaulted by intense cold at first and then with blinding light. And then he was lying on his back staring at an orange sky at dusk panting wildly from the ordeal. Then that showed up.

[Welcome to the world Fortima 7!]

A strange glowing white text obstructed his vision.

[You have been chosen through a lottery and won the once in a lifetime chance to be transported to a world of magic, Fortima 7, the seventh planet in the Fortima solar system.]

[Would you like to look at your status?]

[YES/NO]

After incredulously staring at the gently pulsing text for minutes he has shakily stuttered yes.

[Name: Nakajima Ryou][Level 1]

[Health: 50/50][Mana: 50/50][Stamina: 50/50]

[Age: 29]

[Race: Human][Sub-race: Sex-fiend]

[Gender: male]

[Current condition: mildly confused, healthy]

[Current location: Fortima 7, Denroe continent, Almakia Queendom, south-eastern edge of Huat steppe. View map HERE.]

[Strength: 13]

[Agility: 7]

[Vitality: 15]

[Endurance: 5]

[Intelligence: 21]

[Charisma: 18]

[Luck: 12]

[Basic skills: Poetry Lv. 10, Origami Lv. 15, Radio callanetics Lv. 13, Teacher’s guidance Lv. 16,

Lustful mind Lv. 28, Sexual deviant Lv. 30, Sex-drive Lv. 29]

[Martial arts: none]

[Arcane arts: none]

[Unique skills: Bewitching]

He stared at his stats in bewilderment. As he processed all this information he gradually came to accept his new reality. Slightly insulted by the derogative sex related skills, he carefully explored what everything meant, the system diligently providing information about the things he focused his mind on. With the system’s help he found shelter for the night and went to sleep anticipating his new life he hoped would be full of fun adventure and hopefully true romance.

Little did he know that instead of fun and adventure he would find his hell.

Little did he know that instead of true romance the only encounters he would have would be with rapists.

Little did he know that he would be executed one day by impalement with a spear, and fucked during his death-throes as his ever-active unique skill [Bewitching] enthralled his executioner even as he was dying.

Little did he know that the one thing he trusted the most, his system would lead him to his downfall.

As the world slowly turned dark and he breathed his last breath a fleeting whisper escaped his bloody, chapped lips.

...Why?

 


 

[Harvest complete] – stated the holographic screen in the dimly lit observatory. A dark figure extracted a vial as large as a men’s arm with brightly swirling reddish golden energy inside, then pressed a glowing blue hologram button and placed it on the other side of an opening portal. Then the figure proceeded to transfer a report to headquarters and contact the supervisor of the Soul Procession Department right afterwards. The call quickly went through and within a fraction of a second the various diagrams and symbols on the screen were replaced by the visage of a man appearing to be in his mid thirties with short salt-and-pepper hair, sharp blue eyes, strict face and the angular jaw-line of a stereotypical army general. His dark gray uniform stiffly enveloped his muscular body.

“Administrator F7, report” – ordered the man from the screen in a tone that neither allowed discussion nor disobedience.

“Yes, sir. Target Nakajima Ryou’s life has expired at central time 14:07. I have raised his energy levels as instructed via the course of several thousand forced sexual encounters on Fortima 7, and have successfully harvested his energy I had him cultivate throughout his time there. Everything went smoothly during this project. His soul energy will be able to power the BySoul-sphere1Inspired by this thing called a Dyson-sphere, except it works with soul energy instead of solar energy, hence the name BySoul-sphere. 'Cause it works by soul (energy). *hide* Later to be explained in more detail. Maybe.... of dwarf planets like Elron 19 or it can be used as a fertilizing component during terraforming processes. I have sent a detailed report to HQ. Waiting for further instruction, sir.”

“Very good. Administrator F7, you have been working non-stop without ever requesting paid leave since you have joined our workforce. You are going to go on a hiatus for a rotation and start your next project afterwards. Non-negotiable.”

The screen flickered as the man ended the call. Administrator F7 – or F7 as they liked to be called – let out an exasperated sigh. So he finally ordered them to take a break after all this time. F7 liked working. It was simple and something they could do with very little effort. They enjoyed it even sometimes, when they watched their targets goof around or embarrass themselves. F7 worked hard, almost in desperation. They did not know what else to do with their life anyway and they were worried that if they didn’t do their work well, they would become worthless in the eyes of their employer and lose the comfort they were provided.

F7 started an upgrading sequence on the quantum computer they used to operate the system with, then stretched. They stood up then walked to the large, wall to wall stellar-glass window and touched it lightly to remove the screen effect that was preventing the sunlight from entering the observatory. They winced for a moment as they got used to the sudden brightness. F7 watched the sun disappear behind the planet whose ring they were residing in on a small asteroid-like moon. As they watched the brightly lit surface of the planet with spaceships flitting from their stations here and there, F7 pondered to themselves.

The heck am I going to do tomorrow…?

 

Hello everyone! Well, I've decided I'm going to write one as well. I'm not a native English speaker, so please feel free to point out any mistakes I made. I'm not exactly new to writing (in retrospect all four of my stories were kinda aweful as I was an immature little brat at the time.......), but it's been over a decade since I wrote anything, so I might as well be. Please do comment, I'm really curious about your opinions and reactions. I'll do my best to answer them. As I'm very bad at time management I can't guarantee regular updates, and I also only have a vague idea of what I want this story to be about, so I hope my inspiration won't run out as I'm trying to piece it togehter. *hide* I'm going to post an announcment before each chapter that contain NSFW, gore, violence and the like. I hope you like it so far and that you might consider sticking around for more. :) *wink, wink*

22