Chapter 3
51 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I opened the door a little to peek.

I couldn’t see a thing.

There were no lights on.

As I didn’t want to make any noise by shouting for a reaction which could possibly trigger a mugger or something in that matter, I quietly opened the door and sneaked into the hallway.

But as soon as I took a step into the hallway I knew something was wrong. I felt an enormous pressure, I could feel the atmosphere heavily pressing me down.

My hesitation grew bigger with each step I took further into the house.

There was the living room.

I wanted to grab something to protect myself from any kind of danger that may be around a corner, but there was nothing within reach. I took a deep breath and stepped into the living room without thinking any further.

 

There was no light, so I was cautious.

I stumbled over an object that laid at my feet and fell on the floor. I caught myself with my hands, but instead of the floor or carpet, I felt a warm, thick substance.

I stood up, confused as I am, trying to reach for the light switch.

 

(...)

 

There was blood everywhere.

The whole floor was red painted with the same gore that dribbled from my hand, but that was not the reason I shivered. My eyes were fixated on the scene that was in front of me...

 

 

____________

Sorry for the short chapter, the next one will be longer!!

:p

 

0