Progress So Far
94 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Here is a brief update on Naruto and his peerage so far.

Let's start with the Sacred Gear Tier list.

The 13 Original Longinus made by the God of the Bible +1.

1. True Longinus

2. Zenith Tempest

3. Annihilation Maker

4. Shadow Light (+1)

5. Dimension Lost

6. Boosted Gear

7. Divine Dividing

8. Regulus Nemea

9. Canis Lykaon

10. Sephiroth Graal

11. Incinerate Anthem

12. Absolute Demise

13. Innovate Clear

14. Telos Karma

Let's start this year with a report of all our main cast and the progress they made till now.

Naruto Uzumaki's Peerage

Known Pieces

King- Uzumaki Naruto.

Bishop 1- Lavinia Reni.

Rook 1- Kazehana Futen.

Remaining Pieces-

From Naruto's Club members, Devils and the world around.

Jiraiya's Peerage

Known Members

King- Jiraiya (Extended Naruto)

Rook 1-Medusa

Knight 1-Miya Uzumaki

Remaining Members-

Clues given and will be picked from around the world.

Strongest to Weakest Ranking -

Great Red - The Dragon of Apocalypse, True Red Dragon God Emperor, True Dragon, Dragon of Dreams. The Ultimate Being.

Ophis - The Infinite Dragon God and Ouroboros Dragon.

Trihexa- Apocalyptic Beast and at its strongest is more powerful than the Biblical God and can go toe to toe with the likes of Great Red and Ophis. Currently Sealed.

Shiva - The God of Destruction and the strongest God of Hindu mythology and one of the 3 Trimurthy's.

Are the beings more powerful than the Biblical God, the list below contains the people who can be compared to him -

1. Vishnu - Hindu God of Living and Protection in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti.

2. Brahma - Hindu God of Creation in Hindu mythology and one of the Trimurti.

3. Indra - King of Heaven and Gods (In Hindu mythology).

4. Skiadrum - When he was alive with his full Power. The Shadow Dragon or Black Balance.

5. Sirzechs Lucifer - Super Devil with Power of Destruction in his true form.

6. Hades - The God of the Realm of the Dead, part of the Greek God Olympus Trinity.

7. Rizevim Liven Lucifer - Son of original Lucifer and is so called •Sacred Gear Destroyer• and a Super Devil.

8. Ddraig, Albion and Crom Cruach - The Heavenly Dragons and an evil dragon who is supposed to be as strong as the heavenly dragons.

9. Ajuka Beelzebub - One of the devil kings with the name of Beelzebub and the user of the Kankara Formula which allows him to change the reality of an attack.

10. Thor and Zues - Who are Gods of Thunder and Lightning of their respective mythologies and are powerful god's in existence.

And

10. Fenrir - Son of Loki, has enough power to kill almost any God with his fangs and the so called •God Slayer• is also one of the strongest in the top 10 list.

Naruto's rank is 1010 when fully suppressed with just King Piece. He didn't go all out in his battles and even if he did, he did in a barrier which restricted his powers within the barrier.

Jiriaya's rank is 1111.

Similar to Naruto, 'Jiraiya' didn't go all out with his illusion magic and King Piece, as they put him in the top 1500 amongst the strongest in the world.

Peerage Members Ranking-

Reni ranks as an S-Rank level threat without her Sacred Gear active.

Sacred Gear- Absolute Demise, Low-Tier Longinus.

Kazehana - She is currently an A-class threat and with her Blessing active, she is going to be an S-class level threat.

Medusa - She is currently unknown as Naruto didn't gauge her strength but it is going to be around A-class because of her Rook piece boost.

Miya Uzumaki - She is Naruto's sword of Light and though much of her abilities are not known, she is at least low S-class in strength due to her Knight piece boost and her natural abilities as a swordswoman.

Mentions of other characters-

Roygun Belphegor - Though she is a school nurse, her feelings for Naruto pushed her to agree with 'Jiraiya's' offer and now she has a comrade in Kazehana and she started her training in her Clan Trait 'Crack' and got her control back and much back as well.

Katerea Leviathan - She is another woman who is in love with Jiraiya and is currently going through a rough time as she can't get Jiraiya to join her and on the other hand, is falling deep in his love.

Sona has improved in her strategic skills and her sparring sessions with Naruto has given her some valuable lessons to learn. She is also gonna get trained by him and improve more.

Rias on the other hand is in an unfavourable situation as her parents had decided to settle the issue of her marriage with a Rating Game if she is adamant on not marrying Riser.
Naruto will train her, but he won't spoon feed her and he is in Kuoh to preserve peace, not to babysit.

That's it for this update, guys. See y'all on the 10th.

Black Infinity 1289,

Ja Ne.

2