Decision and A Date
97 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light.

You can go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 25

Decision and A Date

Sona was taking him to his room when what happened in Kuoh was informed to her by Zeoticus.

"So the attackers were neutralised?" Asked Sona to which she got a favourable response.

"Thank you, Zeoticus-sama." Said Sona and the magic circle near her ear vanished.

"You didn't tell me whom you appointed to guard Kuoh?" Said Sona with a calculating look.

"My Rook," replied Naruto smoothly.

"Oh? When did you get a Rook?" Asked Sona sternly. She gets jealous at how fast Naruto gets his pieces while she and Rias are struggling to find them.

"For some time, now. Why? Do you want a piece or something?" Asked Naruto in a teasing tone.

"N-no. I think we have reached your room," said Sona, gesturing to a large bedroom. Naruto went in with a teasing smile which Reni shared as well.

To spite him, Sona decided to separate Naruto and Reni as she always had a seeking suspension that both blondes are sleeping together.

So she gave Reni a room far from Naruto's and applied a locking seal on it that only she or any Sitri servants could open.

Naruto simply used his Shadows to bring Reni to his room as Shadows can't be sensed by any seal or enchantment. They had a wonderful night together.

Morning came by quickly and someone knocked on his door. Knowing this would happen, he sent Reni to her room a few minutes ago.

"Come in," permitted Naruto and Tsubaki came in a more casual dress than formal.

"Oh, Tsubaki, what can I do for you today?" Asked Naruto in a polite tone.

"Naruto, Lord and Lady Sitri have been informed of you and will be waiting in the Dining hall," said Tsubaki, in a stern tone.

"Yes. I'll meet them. Is there something else?"

"Well, Kaichou has asked you to not tell them about your monthly and normal chess meets," she said in a nervous tone.

Though she knew Naruto would agree to this, she didn't like the idea of being with Naruto all alone. The blonde has this particular knack that makes her blush and feels like a fool.

"I won't," said Naruto. He followed her to the dining area, where Reni was standing behind a seat assigned to him.

His position was on Sona's right and opposite to Lord and Lady Sitri. He knew both of them, as Jiraiya. Lord Sitri is the number one fan of his works along with Zeoticus.

"Greetings, Lord and Lady Sitri. I'm sorry if I made you wait," said Naruto politely.

Lady Sitri was a beautiful woman. She has a beautiful face with a body that was similar to Serafall but she was tall with fair skin. She has purple eyes and long blue-silver hair that reaches her waist with a royal blue dress covering most of her body. She is like an adult version of Serafall but with different shades of hair and eyes.

Lord Sitri on the other hand is a slender man with fair skin, narrow purple eyes, and small eyebrows. He wore a loose-fitting shirt with a high collar that is kept closed at the top by a gold band. He also wore loose pants, with tight bands just below the knee.

His attire consists of a short, blue and gold dress with a fur mantle with longer, frilled panels that hang down to the elbow which has a Sitri crest on it.

Naruto observed both of them having a ring with a Sitri crest on it in a blue gem. He assumed it to be the Lord and Lady ring.

"Naruto, yes. It's a pleasure to meet you in person. Our first Hybrid," said Lord Sitri in enthusiasm. That was what Naruto was famous as. The First Hybrid.

"Mr Naruto. How are you doing?" Lady Sitri asked in a motherly tone.

"Well, my Lady." Replied Naruto and kissed her knuckles like a gentleman.

"Ah, what manners. I think Sona is good friends with you?" Lord Sitri asked in an inquisitive tone.

"In a way, yes. We are good friends."

"We have heard how this all came to be, Naruto. Can you elaborate on how Ajuka found you?" Asked Lady Sitri and Naruto started explaining and the breakfast passed in his explanation.

He also introduced Reni to both of them and they were pressed by her manners and etiquette.

After breakfast, Sona excused Naruto and took him to their training grounds. They heard a loud bang and saw an angry redhead with peerage in tow make their way towards them.

'Why do I get the feeling that it is not going to get any better from here?' Thought Naruto bracing for whatever the angry redhead brought with her.

Scene Break

Same Time, Zekram's Residence

All the 4 Maou and Zekram have assembled again the next day. But this time to discuss the none attempt, i.e., the failure of their trap. Though Falbium has a sneaking suspicion of who the cause is, he couldn't confirm it, so he kept quiet.

"Aren't we here to discuss the attack or lack there off?" Asked Falbium, breaking the ice.

"Damn, Falbium. You seem pretty active these days. Did you do or take something new or seeing someone?" Asked Sirzechs with a smile.

He always worried about the lazy nature of his friend as he is the laziest of them all. But nowadays, the change in Falbium is intriguing, to say the least.

"Nothing like that. Just want to get done with this so that I can sleep," he said in a bored tone. They all sighed.

"Well, as Falbium pointed, why did the attack not happen?" Asked Ajuka, frustrated. He was on his toes the whole time as the party had high-level figures including all Lords and Ladies of the remaining Pillars.

"Maybe they waited to see how we would take this?" Suggested Sirzechs.

"Mou. I don't like this. I'll go and destroy Heaven. We'll discuss what happens after that!" Suggested Serafall with a sweet smile. They all knew that this is her way of speaking of showing her frustration.

"We all feel the same, Serafall. But destruction is not the answer for everything." Falbium said, and they didn't get shocked as they are slowly getting accustomed to Falbium's change in attitude.

He has the sharpest brain of them and if he is speaking, then most of the time, he has something in mind. So they waited patiently.

"Spit it, Falbium. What did you come up with?" Asked Ajuka, unable to take all the suspense.

"Naruto." Is the only answer Falbium gave.

"WHAT!?" yelled all of them at once.

"Listen to me, you troublesome people. Naruto is the key here. Ajuka, tell me what circumstances you gave Naruto the King Piece?"

"Well, I was in Kuoh and he was the one with the highest magic who saw what I was doing and-" explained Ajuka, everyone heard what he was saying with rapt attention.

"What did you understand from this?" Asked Falbium. They all gave him blank stares.

"Ok. Sirzechs, tell me what Azazel told about that blonde,"

"He agreed that he sent Naruto to Kuoh to 'keep it safe'" said Sirzechs, making air quotations.

"So if he put such trust in that troublesome blonde, then he is the key for everything, don't you think?"

"What do you mean by everything? How does Naruto come to this anyway?" Asked a confused Serafall.

Suddenly, a voice blared in the meeting chamber.

'Zekram-sama, Kuoh was attacked by 15 Rouge Kanto Youkai Faction members. They were neutralised by a woman named Kazehana, My Lord,' said the voice.

'It is confirmed that this person is the Rook in the Hybrid, Naruto Uzumaki's Peerage, My Lord,' continued the voice again, as if confirming the identity of the person.

Falbium gave them a victorious smirk as Naruto solved a big inter-faction incident by just neutralising them.

As they can now claim the unauthorised entry as proof for prompt action. Thus saving unnecessary back and forth between both factions as no one likes to accept their mistakes.

"So what you are saying is leave him be?" Concluded Zekram.

"Yes. If we don't disturb him, maybe he will bring us peace," suggested Falbium. Though he is not going to outright support his friend, he is not going to leave him alone as well.

He is just going to take a back seat now unlike how he stood beside Naruto in the Shinobi World.

'Haaaaah. Damn discussions. I want to sleep,' groaned Shikamaru in his head.

"Long time no see, Pineapple," came a deep voice as Shikamaru instinctively readied his shadows, which were not there.

"That's my power in this world, Pineapple," said Naruto(Kurama), fully coming into view. Shikamaru looked at him and saw the red eyes. He understood who it was.

"Kurama? I thought you couldn't separate from Naruto?" Asked Shikamaru in confusion.

"Yes. But we devised a plan which allows me to stretch my legs once in a while,"

"Oh, that's great. What do you want now?" Asked Shikamaru, lighting his cigarette. Though he won't smoke in his real body, he does mentally.

"Just wanna have some fun. I can't fight as Naruto absolutely restricted it. Do you have any places to destroy? Tell me," asked Kurama with a hungry smile. Shikamaru can see his canines clearly.

"Well, we have a demolition of a city and alike. But I don't think that will help with your boredom. I have an idea. It is in the development phase.

How about you come after some time? I'll make a clear outline of it," suggested Shikamaru. Kurama thought about it. Though it won't help his boredom now, he can wait to get a good solution though.

"That's fine. How is your meeting going?"

"Well. Now get going. I don't want you to be found in my head."

"Even though I was found, they can't recognise me as they only know me as Skiadrum," said Kurama with a happy smirk and left Shikamaru to his thoughts.

Their meeting ended after they concluded on the plan of action, which was to leave Naruto to his devices. They are not going to interfere with anything the blonde does unless it is an existential threat.

With Naruto

He saw Rias walk with her peerage and all of them had concerned looks, worried about their out of character King.

"Rias? Why are you here? Aren't you supposed to spend time with your family?" Asked a confused Sona. She and Naruto were discussing a sparring match so that Naruto can point them out their mistakes as part of his training before Rias barged in.

"Naruto, fight my peerage," said Rias in a commanding tone. Naruto raised an eyebrow.

"What happened, Rias? You seem disturbed." Asked Naruto. Though he can see it is futile as her eyes are burning with battle hunger.

"Fight now and talk later," suggested Kurama in a sage tone.

"When did you come back?"

"Doesn't matter now. Now fight," said Kurama, prompting Naruto to fight.

"Yuuto," called Rias and Kiba stepped forward with a sword forming in his hand with its blade made of ice. He launched towards Naruto, with a forward slash.

Reni stepped forward, Naruto gestured her to wait and took the sword head-on and a kunai came to him and he deflected all the slashes and parries of Kiba.

"Akeno," called Rias and Akeno stepped forward, with her hands crackling with lightning.

"Ufufufufu. This is going to be fun," said Akeno, attacking Naruto, while his back is towards her. An ice wall came to life and protected Naruto from the lightning attack.

"Not so fast, Akeno dear," said Reni, stepping forward, her clothes changing into more comfortable robes for her and facing Akeno, who is in her Kuoh Uniform.

"This is going to be fun," said Akeno, as she prepared for the upcoming fight.

Reni's hands were covered with a layer of ice to protect her from the lightning that Akeno sends towards her.

Kiba couldn't move the Kunai an inch and so he change his sword to adapt to the situation.

A demonic sword formed in his hand with a dark blade. It started to glow brightly as the energy from Naruto's Kunai started being sucked into it.

It devoured all the holy energy that Naruto subtly out into his Kunai to test the capabilities of Kiba's sword. His Sacred Gear, Sword Birth adjusted to the situation and made a sword, which he didn't expect.

"That's a nifty ability, Kiba. But you need to push it," said Naruto, a sword forming in his hand. Kiba jumped back as Naruto's range increased due to his sword.

"Do you have a sword? Why didn't you tell me?" Asked Kiba in surprise.

"How do you think I train my Club members in Kenjutsu if I don't know how to use a sword?" Asked Naruto sarcastically. Meanwhile, Kaneko silently made her way towards Naruto.

She is just a few inches from her target when a shadow appeared in front of her and her hand was sucked in. She tried escaping, but couldn't.

At last, with a lot of effort, she managed to get her hand out. Naruto gave her a wide smile as she tried hitting him, but he was gone.

"Nice try, but you should be faster than that to hit me," he mocked. Kiba created another sword to counter Naruto, but it didn't work on Naruto's.

"Can you create a light sword to cancel my shadow sword?" Asked Naruto, holding both Koneko and Kiba in a lock.

"I think you need Holy essence to even try to create it. So, sorry," said Naruto and a blast of shadows shot Kiba backwards and the force is enough to keep him from moving.

"Now let's test your strength," said Naruto, turning towards Koneko. She prepared herself and Naruto's sword vanished and he turned towards her.

She punched immediately as she saw him approach, but Naruto dodged and flicked her on her face, which sent her barrelling.

'Kuroka, what do you want me to do with Koneko?' Naruto telepathically asked the black-haired Nekoshou, who was somewhere.

'What? Shirone is with you? What is she doing there?' Asked Kuroka, replying instantly as her sister was near her lover.

'Rias came here to let off some steam, that's it. Come on, tell me what game shall I play with her?'

'Hide and seek. She likes it a lot.' Replied Kuroka enthusiastically.

'Ok. Let my magic circle come into view. You can see it,' said Naruto and Kuroka did as told. She sat in a comfortable position and watched happily.

"Punch,"

"Koneko Punch,"

"Smash,"

"Hit," were Koneko's attack names as she tried her best to beat Naruto in the impromptu hide and seek the blonde started.

Naruto weaved through her attacks like a master craftsman as he would occasionally touch her on her shoulder to let her know how many times he would have hit her.

"Damn he is fast," Sona heard Rias mutter. She must agree, she didn't see many who can play with Koneko like how Naruto is doing.

"Care to join us, Rias?" Asked Naruto, seeing that she calmed down a bit. She nodded eagerly and joined the fight.

Akeno is having the time of her life now. "Where do I hit you? The pain will be great, I promise," she said, licking her fingers.

"I don't think so," said Reni, appearing behind Akeno and hitting her. But a flame hand stopped her.

"Do you like my Fire? I like how it burns," said Akeno in an ecstatic tone.

"What are you? A Sadist?" Asked Reni incredulously. But she must admit, Akeno is strong and the variety of magics she can use only made it more fun for her.

"Ufufufufu. I am not just a sadist, though," said Akeno, covering her mouth with her hands. Reni felt ozone in the air and prepared her shield.

"I don't share my secret," said Akeno and threw a lightning bolt towards Reni which was shielded by an ice wall.

"Oh my, ice again. I should research more on how useful ice can be," she said with a giggle. Reni had enough of her ramblings and decided to end it.

"Ice Blizzard," she called. Even though Absolute Demise takes the form of a doll, Reni had mastered to the extent that she doesn't need to materialise her sacred gear to use basic and to some extent, advanced spells.

A small Ice blizzard formed around Akeno, shaking and thrashing her around like a leaf in the wind. Akeno tried her lightning and fire to put off the blizzard to no effect.

"Let's pull the big guns," said Akeno and charged large amounts of demonic lightning into the centre of the blizzard.

With Naruto

As he called Rias, their 3 on 1 session began when Kiba joined in with a large sword. It is a gigantic two-handed demonic sword that's about more than two meters long and releasing an ominous aura.

Naruto assumed it is some kind of strong demonic sword as the aura it is releasing is stronger than the previous one.

"Destruction Slash," said Kiba as he charged the blade towards Naruto, a Kunai formed in his hand and he put the sword at bay but saw Koneko and Rias running towards him.

He observed how Koneko has a great satisfied look as she charged towards him. She is giddy for something and Naruto knew she wanted to take her sweet revenge for playing with her.

"Sorry guys," said Naruto, dispersing into shadows and reappearing a few meters away.

"Delayed Destruction," said Kiba and sent a black slash of demonic aura towards Naruto. Koneko jumped on him, while Rias charged her PoD, using it for the first time by channelling it across her body.

Koneko's punch was missed, but Rias's body slam was not and Naruto was thrown towards the outer trees of the training area. He stopped midway and corrected himself.

"Wow. You improved a lot, Rias. Well done," said Naruto, appreciating Rias. Their spar was called off after that and as Rias released all her steam and they relaxed.

"So, why a sudden outrage, what happened?" Asked Naruto taking the lead. Rias sighed at that.

"Yesterday during brother's announcement, Riser came to me,"

"He asked to take me out and because of the fathers and mothers nudging, I agreed. All the pompous douche did was to take me around the manor and talk as if he is great.

We had a heated argument about my marriage yesterday and it finally came to a Rating game between me and Riser. As Rating games are used to settle disputes.

Even Onii-sama can't do anything as it will be seen as blatant favouritism to me." She said in a disappointed tone.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Asked Sona, showing her caring side.

"I don't know. I should either lose my virginity to someone or find strong members,"

"Well, I can't help with the first as Sirzechs will not be happy about it. But I can help you train," offered Naruto.

"Really?" Asked Rias, stars in her eyes and she in front of him in an instant.

"Yes. Like how we did now, we can, say spar quarterly instead of one spar a year. How does it sound?"

"That might help actually. From sparring, we were able to improve. So yes. That is a good idea," added Sona after thinking.

"Well then, how about we begin your training," said Naruto as he saw Reni grin widely.

Kuroka on the other hand enjoyed Naruto's spar with Shirone and asked the blonde to teach specific techniques that would help her in their variant of Senjutsu learning.

Scene Break

A week passed by and Naruto waited eagerly for this day as he was going to talk to Grayfia in private. He went to Paris Central and waited for the silver-haired beauty to come and she came at 7.

"I didn't expect you to come, Grayfia," said Naruto in a happy tone.

"I knew you wouldn't, that's why I came," said Grayfia with a small smile. She changed her appearance to look like a human.

She wore black and gold embellished attire with silver edges and a black skirt to match. She also wore earrings which, from what Naruto can observe, is a crest. She looks stunning.

Naruto also had a change of attire as he wanted to look good to the woman whom he wanted to be with. He wore a black shirt with a gold zipper and black pants paired with his Uzumaki swirl on his back and his left shoulder.

They both wore similar clothes, complimenting each other. Naruto didn't take much time to point that out.

"I didn't take you to be a stalker, Grayfia," he said in a teasing tone.

"Same goes for you, Naruto-kun," said Grayfia, showing that she was out of duty now by talking to him freely, not giving the honorifics she would generally use.

"What a surprise! We are only starting. Shall we go?" Asked Naruto, giving his hand, Grayfia took it and they started walking hand in hand.

Naruto took her to a normal looking restaurant instead of a fancy one and took a table at the far corner and after they made their orders, they started talking.

"I thought of taking you to a fancy one, but knew that you would have experienced a lot by now and decided to take you to a normal one," explained Naruto.

"That's appreciated. Satan knows how many 'elite' restaurants I went to," she said. The mood was pleasant and as the food was served, they started making small talk.

"So how was your experience last week?"

"Manageable. I didn't think being the 'Strongest Queen' takes that much time until last week," she said with a satisfactory smile.

"How did you manage then? I mean, with all the things Sirzechs does and his childish acts," elaborated Naruto.

"I would 'discipline' him by cutting his 'Ria-chan' time," she said with a wide smile.

"Too bad, I don't have any special times for anyone," added Naruto with a toothy grin.

"We'll see that when I take the role. I heard your 'Vice President' is that beautiful blonde girl behind you, isn't she?" She asked curiously, acting along.

"Yes, she is. Reni-chan is the best. It's a pity that you can't study with me,"

"If we talk, we can arrange that," said Grayfia. She liked how the blonde was mixing everything.

She went on so many dates before in her leisure time. But most of them pissed their pants as soon as they came into the room because of her passive presence.

The few who dared to move ahead after the first date, when she would reveal her identity, ran away from the Underworld as they feared Sirzechs wrath.

All her reassurances would go down the drain at the fear of the Crimson Satan. She would come back disappointed and Sara would be there to console her.

This process repeated for nearly a hundred dates, in which she observed that none of them drew her towards them and gave up going on dates altogether.

"As you might have already known by now, in our world, power is everything. It is the power that gives you everything as power is valued the most in the supernatural world.

Women are no exception to that. The more power an individual has, the more women and powerful women he attracts. So I ask you this, how powerful are you, Naruto Uzumaki?

I know you are not normal. I can feel it. Even a Super Devil like Sirzechs can't attract me, what made me attracted to you is what I want to know.

What is this feeling that says to me that you are the answer to all my questions? Tell me, Naruto. I know you feel something for me." She asked with a straight face.

"That's a question I can't answer here, dear Grayfia. But one thing I can tell you is this, I do have feelings for you. I want you to be on my side. You remind me of a dear person I lost coming here.

More than that, I can't say. Maybe over the time of our future dates, we can discuss?" Naruto suggested with a cheerful smile.

Grayfia observed how passionate he spoke of this dear person of his. She can wait. After all, she had all the time in the world as she is no longer Queen of Sirzechs.

"I'm willing to wait for that answer, Naruto. But don't take it at your leisure as my mind can change at any moment," she said in a teasing tone and gave Naruto a challenging look.

"Then I must give you something that reminds me, right?" He said and leaned in and kissed her. He sealed the table from public view.

Which proved to be a sound move as a heated make-out session followed by a body exploration session of both parties involved.

After their explorations were completed, Naruto and Grayfia decided to enjoy themselves to the fullest and Naruto took them to a bar.

There they proceeded to drink lots of alcohol and after spending some more time making out and taking in the wonders of the French capital, Naruto dropped her at Gremory Estate.

"That was the most fun I had, Naruto. Looking forward to our next date," said Grayfia in joy.

"Same here, fia-dear. I promise to show you the wonders of Ramen next time," said Naruto cheerfully. Grayfia did a double-take.

"Yeah. We should try that." She agreed with a slur.

"Sayonara," said Naruto and started walking though he could teleport. A hand stopped him and with one last kiss, which lasted for minutes, he left with a wide smile.

'Yes. She is amazing,' cheered Naruto in his mind. He expected her to be tough, but she is open if not more eager to meet him. It is a resounding success in Naruto's books and he vowed to give her the best time as he teleported to Sona's house.

"She definitely likes you," said an all too familiar voice.

"Oh? Didn't you enjoy it?" Asked Naruto, appearing in front of his friend.

"Yes. I did. I always enjoy your interaction with women and more in this case as she is a point of interest to you," explained Kurama.

"Yes, she is a point of interest. After all-"

"Those pale eyes are just like her's," completed Kurama. Naruto smiled widely. Grayfia resembles so much of Hinata, of course, her personality is not.

He knew Grayfia is not what she acts like whenever he saw those cold Silver eyes. That was an act and he was proved correct today.

She was open, cheerful and to some extent, teasing as well. She is the real Grayfia. He wanted to keep her like that not only because of her eyes, but he felt something for her.

With these thoughts in his mind, he went to sleep only to hear good news in the morning.

Astaroth Territory

Kuroka was following the person Naruto told her to observe as he made his way to a large mansion in the Astaroth territory.

The man, Cheado, went in and the person he met shocked Kuroka. Diodara Astaroth, Heir to Astaroth Clan.

From what she heard, he is currently in the process of recruitment to the Khaos Brigade and the Old Satan Faction were eager to have him on their side.

Keeping this in mind, she slowly but sneakily, heard everything they were talking about.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

Check out the new story covers I made and tell me your opinion.

See y'all on the 20th.

Suggestions are welcome.

RR.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

2