Prank Plus One
104 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

Sorry for the long delay, my dear readers. I have been busy last week as today is a special one for me. Today, I complete 1 year as an Author as I started writing and publishing my stories on 21st February 2021.

Shadow Light also completes one year today. It's a wonderful year. I went through so many phases, each resulting in a better change in me than before.

I even started my Patron page and the love you showed me is going to be remembered for long. I thank you all for staying with me all this time and hope you stay with me for the years to come.

I am releasing a new story today. It's a Naruto story taking place in Narutoverse. You can find it on 

Go to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter 29

Prank Plus One

As Issei and his friends were planning on how to peek from the peephole they found outside the girl's Kendo Club changing room, Naruto was patiently waiting for someone to notice it.

He knew some idiot would notice the peephole he created and come to take a good glimpse into the world of Oppai and heaven that is a girls body.

He is patiently waiting for that unlucky person, whom he decided with a coin toss is going to be pranked for the coming year to come.

As time passed and the bell rang for the free period for new students, the first year's, Naruto saw 1st year girls going into the Kendo club. As a routine every year, everyone will be given a choice to join a club.

While he started his club, that won't be the case for everyone as there are so many clubs in the school and getting permission from Sona is not easy.

Naruto observed all the Kendo girls to see if any of them have any potential and found none, at least in Kendo girls. He waited for his prey to come.

"Quite, Issei. We shouldn't make any noise. We'll get found," said Matsuda as they made their way towards the peephole they discovered last week.

"Sorry," issei muttered as he followed his friends. As they rounded a final corner, they looked around as if to make sure no one was present and walked slowly.

"So where is it?" Asked Issei cautiously, forgetting where the peephole was as he was not an expert in finding them and it was Motohama who found it.

"Here," said Motohama, as he gestured to a ping pong ball-sized hole in the wall. They made sure that it was the correct hole by peeking in.

Matsuda saw a pink-haired and brown-haired girls removing their school uniform and giggled in confirmation.

They both are good looking girls with sizable busts, with Murayama a few inches larger than Katase. The above two.

"Is it the correct one?" Asked Motohama in a whisper and Matsuda allowed him to peek throw and both of them congratulated each other.

"Guys, can I see?" Asked Issei and they both nodded and Issei also saw a small flash of pink nipples of a brown-haired girl, if he remembered her name, Murayama and giggled lecherously.

They ogled at the female forms for a few minutes as they didn't have much time. They decided to peep for half a minute each and change positions.

While 2 guards, one of them will peep and so on. The moment Naruto was waiting for has come. As the final moments of changing came, the three started to whisper in hurry.

All of them wanted to see the final moments of girls changing as they left the changing rooms into the Dojo, so none was willing to give up.

But decided to peek for the last golden moments, only to get assaulted. It's not a life-threatening one, but it is definitely a life-endangering one.

With Naruto

Soon, he heard footsteps and turned to the right to see 3 first year's making their way towards the peephole he created. A shit-eating grin started to form on his face as he identified his prey.

'Niiiiiicccccccceeeeee,' said Naruto with a satisfied expression as he got 3 targets instead of one. As they neared the hole, he let them enjoy it for a few minutes.

After he confirmed they saw something from their conversation and giddy expressions, he enacted his plan.

"Torrel," called Naruto and his slime familiar formed in his hands with a bouncy cheer.

"Yes, yes. I know you are happy to be here. Now, the time we have waited for has come. Let's get started," said Naruto and Torrel bounced from his hand to the ground.

As they planned, he slowly made his way through the grass, which shielded him from discovery and reached the peeking students.

No one could see Torrel as he was one with the grass due to his green colour as he walked through it. He reached them and turned to get one last confirmation.

Naruto nodded and Torrel split into 3 small globs and started his work. He first poured some of the glitters and paints he held on him and moved up to their pants.

Naruto wanted to spank the boys hard for trying to peek so they would shout and get caught by their own mistakes.

Torrel enlarged his slimy hand and changed it to a large fist. From the moment he has become his master's familiar, he has begun going strong.

The power and strength were unlike anything he ever experienced before. He initially only had the cloth eating power, but now he can split and maintain conscience in all three bodies.

He is aware of his surroundings to a degree and can dodge any attack thrown at him or divide and hide for the time being and reform after the threat is gone.

His increase is also noticed by his forest mates and they have started to show him respect instead of throwing him around like before.

He was so happy that he found his master and his master chose him. After all, he has so many responsibilities to perform for his master and wishes to become strong so that he can better perform them.

But now though, he has important work to do. As soon as he got the confirmation, he spanked all of them at once, hard.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh,"

"Hhhhhaaaaaahhhhhh,"

"Ooooppppppppppaaaaaaaiiiiiii," came the 3 different screams from the 3 friends.

They already heard the kyaa and heeennnntttaaaiii comments from the changing room and their instincts started to kick in.

"Oh shit, run," said Matsuda and started sprinting. The other 2 followed him, unaware of the red liquid that started to flow from their backs.

After they reached a sparse part of the school, with so many things to hide in, they took a breather.

"What the fuck, guys. Who hit me!" Asked Motohama, rubbing at the hit spot.

"What! I got hit as well," said Motohama. They both turned to Issei.

"Guys, I was hit as well!" Said Issei but got a blank stare. As he rubbed his ass.

"Ok, see," he said, turning back. They say a red liquid falling from his back and noticed how it came along them the whole way in 3 lines.

"Issei you idiot. Why are you wearing paint on your back!" Yelled both of them. But they also saw 2 more red lines and checked to see they also have similar colours.

"Ah, you started just after the first week?" Asked a sweet voice. All of them turned to see a blonde-haired girl with a bokken.

They didn't know this one. She is taller than most of the girls and had a large bust, her kendo uniform unable to hold in. Issei immediately got a lecherous smile.

"What are you laughing at, Perv," said the girl and whipped him on his ass, hard as he was showing his friends his injury, it was accessible. Matsuda and Motohama shut in an instant.

They don't want to end up on the other side of that bokken. What they heard terrified them. They gulped nervously. They didn't see this blonde bimbo when they peeked on the kendo girls.

"What are you 3 doing at the wall on the other side of our changing rooms?" she asked in an outraged tone. The three gulped again, Issei recovering from her whipping.

"You perverts, how dare you!" She said again, this time all the other girls joining in the accusations and cries for a suitable punishment filled the area.

The blonde bimbo leading the charge. They took everything head-on like a true man, not even flinching. Though all their bodies are battered, they didn't lose the lecherous grin they had.

"Oh my, it seems some of our Kouhai did something naughty already," said Akeno, as she watched all the 'punishment' being served to the boys from the club room.

She also noticed how all the paint they had on them had some magical remnants in them. She observed in interest as the boys' shirts and uniform tore apart as they laughed some more after the beating.

She was more interested than the magic than the things all the boys hid beneath their clothes.

'Interesting use of magic. If I can use that on the blonde and have him on my fingertips,' thought Akeno, licking her lips. Kiba and Koneko didn't disturb their Queen.

They knew about her outlandish fetishes and love for pain. They minded their business, though Koneko felt something unusual and decided to investigate it.

With Naruto

Naruto was laughing his ass off as Torrel did his magic. It seems the Slime has developed intuitive ways to tear dress unlike how he used to do.

One of the ways is the Burst method as he puts it. He bounced all over the room when Naruto appreciated him for his creativeness.

He planned to use Torrel more as he had lots and lots of pranks planned for the school and had quite a lot of candidates to target them at.

He saw all the important people who piqued his interest in the year. 'Issei, Saji, Rosy-Sensai- are they all? No, there were 'them' as well. Ok. Let's see what they will do when they are pranked,' thought Naruto happily and Kurama laughed in interest.

Weekend

Naruto's Residence

The week of school passed by quickly with few more pranks and more fun, he was home with Reni and others as it was time for a spar between Roygun and Medusa.

Both of them are preparing the whole week for this spar and Medusa took over as housemaid and started cleaning and other house chores.

She is also a good cook as she prepared delicious foods for Naruto and others. Naruto appreciated her for that. Though she joined in the night activities of the last week, he didn't give her any other chance.

As he is conflicted about her. 'She is a great servant and an excellent Rook as well. But what caused her to come here and what is her past,' were the predominant questions he was troubled with.

She is a Goddess after all and is from another world like him. Those 2 are peculiar combinations. He was curious about her past, but as she can't remember about it and is content with the current one, he can't decide on what to do.

"Leave it, Naruto. Like how you decided to not disclose your past, think of the same for her, but she actually forgot. Why think about it this much?" Asked Kurama.

He is excited for the upcoming spar as he wanted to see if the suggestion he made to reincarnate the statue girl was sound one or not and for general entertainment as well.

"Right. Let's get started," said Naruto as he called both of the fighting members.

"Medusa, Roygun. Are you ready for your spar?" Asked Naruto.

"Yes, Master," replied Medusa without hesitation. Roygun nodded as well.

"Well then, let's move into the basement," said Naruto and all of them moved into his basement where an arena is set up for the occasion.

"Ok, girls. The rules are very simple. Whoever yields first loose or the opponent is unable to fight," said Naruto. He didn't say about killing as he knew it won't come to that and even if it comes, he can stop.

"Begin," said Naruto, acting as the proctor for the match. Reni, Kana and Saeko were sitting on the stands Naruto made and Miya was watching from her office in Hiroshima.

Medusa and Roygun ensued with a hand to hand fight with punches, kicks and other kinds of martial arts included as both of them are masters of their style.

While Medusa is strong not only because of her Rook piece but also physically strong, Roygun is nothing to scoff at as she had the King Piece for some time.

She was given a small permanent boost to her physical prowess because of it and she managed to keep up with the otherworldly Rook of Naruto.

Hook, punch, kick, left hook, right punch, were dodged by Roygun and she attacked with her combo.

Seeing that she can't defeat a Rook, who is more suited for physical combat, she switched to the more advantageous art for her. Magic.

"Crack Armour," she said and a purplish liquid filled her body, covering her completely. Now she can fight Medusa happily.

Medusa took note of the armour and tried how it reacted with her punches. As expected, all her punches couldn't even touch Roygun as they passed through them as if there was nothing.

Naruto noticed how Roygun's Crack armour was similar to his Kamui as it made all Medusa's Rook strength useless against Roygun who was happily attacking his Rook.

"Cybele," said Medusa, her eyes changing. Her eyes changing from her normal golds into light magenta colour ones, similar to her hair. The pupils changing from a normal circle to a square.

The small square stared directly towards Roygun, who felt something shift and saw her Crack armour crack and chip away as if it had turned solid.

She started to discard the solid part and apply more magic to her body, replacing the lost parts to maintain her protection. Medusa intensified her glare and it slowly stopped any further reformation.

Naruto observed the change in Medusa's eyes and watched in curiosity as the empty space between Roygun's armour started to chip away.

He was curious about what made that happen and activated his Sharingan to see what was happening as he already had an idea of what was going on.

His Sharingan gave him a bit by bit of what was going on. Medusa's eyes are channelling magic towards Roygun, specifically to the Crack armour covered parts.

The parts are changing to Solid, more like a stone instead of staying liquid, this limiting Roygun's advantage over her and making her spend more magic.

"An ability that Petrifies? That's a good one," said Kurama as he watched happily from Naruto's mindscape.

"Maybe that's why Ajuka tried to warn me when he saw her. She would petrify me," said Naruto.

"Yes, that may be true. But we can escape," said Kurama with a feral smile in a proud tone. He is true. The Rinnegan allows the user to escape any kind of petrification if the user masters it. At least, his does.

"Mirror Portal," said Roygun, manifesting multiple portals in front of her as she doesn't know what is making her armour chip away.

A purple portal opened in front of her and as it is not on her body and potentially damage her, Roygun managed to maintain it and thought of a plan.

As the portals around Medusa also opened, Roygun waited to see what is attacking her to come out only for the chipped parts of her magic to come out.

'What, what is she attacking me with? Are they solid shards?' Thought Roygun. As she observed the white powder fall from the mirror portals she created towards Medusa.

Roygun observed how the magic is affecting the area of Medusa's vision and as she is behind another portal, she was not being affected by it.

'Aha. So it only affects her field of vision. Good. Now to attack,' thought Roygun, falling into a small portal that appeared beneath her legs.

Medusa was waiting for Roygun to move out of the black thing she calls Portal so that she can petrify her, but she observed how her magic vanished.

'What? Where did she go? Is she behind Master, trying to attack him?' Thought Medusa and turned towards Naruto, who was watching with Red Eyes instead of warm blues she knew.

But she didn't pay attention to her surroundings as a Crack opened beside her and Roygun came out of it. Noticing Medusa's lack of attention, Roygun attacked.

"Crackout," said Roygun, using one of her powerful attacks. A portal opened beneath Medusa, making her freeze in place.

"Now that you are trapped, I can defeat you," said Roygun as she walked towards the trapped Rook. She made a Crack sword to make her yield.

Seeing that there is nothing she can do to escape the portal she was stuck in, as her Rook strength can't shake it off, Medusa decided to use it.

She bit her tongue as only her legs and wrists were stuck and let the blood fall on the ground. Roygun observed in curiosity. But didn't expect what happened.

"Pegasus," called Medusa as a few drops of her blood hit the ground. A magic circle formed on the ground made up of weird lines and scribbles of blood.

It shook around violently, creating shock waves as more and more lines started to form on it.

But after a few seconds, it changed to that of a red Uzumaki swirl and started to take shape as a bright golden light engulfed the area.

The intensity of the light can be comparable to when Naruto found Medusa as a statue and as the light dimmed, there stood an ethereal figure.

It is a large white horse with white wings a golden mount and an Uzumaki Swirl on the middle of its headgear. It neighed, rising high into the air.

Medusa was on its back, sitting comfortably without anything to hold. She broke free of the Crack trap as soon as Pegasus appeared.

'This got interesting,' thought Naruto as he can say that the horse Medusa summoned was a Pegasus just by its appearance and the divine aura it is releasing.

None of his Peerage members is disturbed or threatened by the Aura. As his Evil Pieces grants immunity against the Holy/Light-based things because of his Light part of his Sacred Gear.

Saeko on the other hand was amazed. Though she knew of the Supernatural, she didn't see anyone fight this hard and the magic they are releasing was unfathomable for her.

She knew they are releasing large amounts of magic and because of a small gold barrier around her, she can experience the match to her best.

'Wow. What power. I wonder how much I'll improve when I join Naruto-kun's peerage,' thought Saeko in a dreamily. She is excited about that day.

As Roygun was her guardian, she I.s excited to see what she will do after the display of such power by Medusa. She didn't think the silent magenta woman was this strong.

In the Arena

'What is this? Is this Holy magic?' Thought Roygun in shock. Her body got accustomed to small amounts of holy magic as she is always near Kana, who has a God blessing.

But the amount she is now feeling is making her skin crawl. Her skin started stinging as soon as Medusa's Aura changed.

As she is not part of Naruto's peerage, she isn't immune to Holy attacks like all her friends was. She would have been dead with the sheer amount of Holy magic Medusa is releasing if she is a newly reincarnated Devil.

But she has experience. She fought against Fallen and many stray exorcists in her life as a Devil and she decided to end the match quickly.

The horse moved forward towards her at high speeds. Medusa held her Daggar to attack Roygun. Roygun was prepared.

"Crack: Engulfing Silence," said Roygun and similar to the purple magic formed on her body, the whole area started to get drenched in approaching Cracks as if it was being torn apart.

Medusa wasn't deterred by this as Pegasus managed to break through all the approaching Cracks without much effort.

It didn't even slow the heavenly horse even a bit and with stronger than before power, it jumped towards the Roygun.

"So it came to this. I'm sorry, Medusa. I don't want to use this, but you give me no option," said Roygun as she tightened her fists in guilt.

"Crack: Absolute Severance," called Roygun, making a slashing motion towards the approaching Medusa and Pegasus.

Everyone saw a purple slash form on Roygun's hands and travel towards Medusa in no time. It was on her when Pegasus tried to dodge.

But it was too late. Pegasus was cut in half despite Medusa's efforts to help and save the heavenly horse, it was cut and the rest of Medusa's energy was sapped away as it interfered with the attack.

With all her magic sapped, Medusa fell to the ground, unconscious. The Slash didn't stop there and as it reached the wall of the basement, a large shadow stood up and caught it.

The figure went unnoticed by anyone after that as everyone sighed in relief. As the figure devoured the magic in the slash and made its way towards them.

Roygun sighed in relief. Though she didn't put full power in the slash because of her spar with Medusa, it is powerful enough to slash through the strongest of defences.

The only ones that withstood her slash till now were Ajuka and Sirzechs. While Ajuka used his Kankara formula to redirect the Slash, Sirzechs took it head-on.

He had to discard all his outer layers to survive the slash and what lay beneath them scared Roygun. 'What a monster,' she thought, remembering the true form of Red Satan. She shook herself to get out of those thoughts.

"Well done, Roygun-chan," said Naruto as he patted her shoulder and called her with an affectionate name in such a long time. Roygun tackled him and gave him a searing kiss.

"Naruto, this one seems like she fell unconscious," said the Shadow figure as it reached Naruto and Roygun in a booming voice with Medusa in its mouth.

Everyone except now unconscious Medusa and Saeko, who couldn't withstand the power of Absolute Severance gaped at the figure.

He was a large shadowy figure, touching the ceiling with deep red eyes with black vertical slits and a jaw full of sharp teeth with its sharp fangs poking out.

"It's expected, Kurama," said Naruto, calling his partner. Kurama decided to make his grand entrance and as planned, made his entrance.

"Why are they looking at me like this?" Asked Kurama as all the shadows on his body vanished and an orange Dragon with 2 large wings and 4 sets of small wings appeared in front of them. His large tail is swinging as if trying to hit something.

"I'm sorry I didn't introduce you. This is Kurama, my partner and Sacred Gear," said Naruto, introducing Kurama to all of them.

They are all still shocked to even respond as they stared at the large Dragon that appeared in front of them. Miya, who came as soon as she saw the shadowy figure, spoke first

Though Kurama is uncomfortable taking a Dragon form, he is fine with it as long as Naruto's Peerage looks him. So he reluctantly took it.

"I thought the Shadow Dragon's name was Skiadrum?"

"Yes, it used to be. But this bastard didn't want to be called the same again and so he chose Kurama," explained Naruto.

"I'm Skiadrum when I only had Shadow Magic. But since I had both Shadow and Light magics now, I wanted to change my name and liked Kurama." Added Kurama.

"What, can't a Dragon change his name? Don't I have that freedom?" He asked with his eyes watering and everyone was upon him apologising.

"Now I see it, he is cute," said Reni as she noticed how cute Kurama looks. He has fluffy skin with a cute face. She hugged one of his legs and rubbed her face against his soft fur.

"What are you doing? Let go of my fur," said Kurama. As the initial shock wore off, no one listened to him and started to become comfortable with his fur.

"I should have listened to you," he said with a sigh as Naruto told him not to come out. But he was soo excited to see their reactions, and so didn't listen to him.

Now he had become a cuddling toy, once again. With a sigh, he let them do whatever they wanted.

After some time, he went into Naruto's mindscape, sleeping happily after a long play with girls as Naruto had an important thing to do. Reward Roygun.

"Roygun," called Naruto. Roygun was expecting to be called any moment and when he called, she walked towards him in confidence and hope.

"Yes, Naruto-kun," she asked in hope, her eyes sparkling with desire.

"Now, now, melodramatics aside, my dear. I called you here to discuss the exact thing." Said Naruto and pulled out Mutated Bishop Piece from his pocket and showed it to her.

The piece in question is half white with an orange tint and half black. She was amazed by the power emanating from the piece.

"Thank you," is the only word she can say as her dream is coming true. She is also amazed at such a display of Balance of opposite elements.

"Roygun-chan, will you become my Bishop and help me when I need your assistance?" Asked Naruto, his attire changing into a regal black battle armour, with golden edges and wearing a full white bodysuit with a high collar.

His eyes changing from cerulean blue to that of Purple with concentric circles in them and his body surrounded by golden-orange light. Giving him the appearance of a God.

Even Medusa woke up by the mere flow of Divinity from Naruto to her. She woke up, rubbing her eyes and looked at her Master in joy. She is not sad or disappointed that she lost.

She is happy that she was able to summon Pegasus, a strange relation she had with the heavenly white horse. She watched in joy as she was getting one more sister.

"Yes, Naruto-kun," Roygun said in ecstasy.

"Will you swear your loyalty to me and keep my secrets with you to the grave?"

"Yes, Naruto-kun," she replied again. It's a wish come true for her.

"Then I swear that I'll protect you from anything and everything. This, I promise. Will you accept my request to be my Bishop, Roygun Belphegor." asked Naruto, showing the mutated Bishop in his hand.

"Yes, I accept," she said and stepped forward.

"Then, from this moment forth, you shall be my Bishop and a precious person I'll protect with my very being," said Naruto and the Bishop piece floated from his hand and merged into her skin.

She accepted the piece happily and the effect was immediate. Her appearance changed and she grew an inch in height and her body expanded a little making her clothes tight.

Her cherry blossom hair darkened a little and finally, from her back came 8 wings, making her on par with the blood descendants of Original Satans. These wings are nothing like her devil wings.

Instead of being bat wings like her old ones, her wings were in ethereal cherry colour, generating blackish-purple winds around her as if made of Crack itself. They have an ethereal glow to them like they are bringing life to the world.

Roygun was so high. The feeling she got when she accepted the King Piece was nothing compared to this. If the King Piece was a small campfire, this feeling was like a raging volcano.

She didn't expect Naruto's King Piece and his Evil Pieces to be this strong. The power they had was just… otherworldly. She can't come to terms that she was accepted.

She was now a member of Naruto's peerage. That is the only thought she had in mind as she jumped in joy.

"Welcome to the family, Roygun-chan," said Naruto as he caught her lips and she gave in to the soothing and passion they held. It was heavenly.

All of them minus Saeko enjoyed a passionate night, celebrating a new member of the family as Saeko was unconscious till the next morning.

No one was happier than Kana as her sister in all but blood joined the ranks of her King and finally became his Bishop.

Kana knew how passionate Roygun is about loving Naruto and if possible, becoming one of his pieces. Though she thought it to be a luxury, she achieved it.

After Few Weeks

It's been a few weeks since Roygun became his Bishop and it was instantly noticed by Rias and Sona and they called for an emergency meeting.

They threw a tantrum and the possibility of consequences, but Naruto didn't care; he knew what to say to the Devil higher-ups and silenced them with one sentence.

After that, they were distant from him for some time. He didn't care as he was busy doing pranks and creating chaos in the school.

Jiraiya meanwhile, was on the last leg in convincing Katerea to take the big jump to their side as they increased meetings and talked more.

He was sure the descendent of the Satan Leviathan will join him soon, but his thinking was disturbed, again.

"Uzumaki-san, can you tell me what I was saying?" Asked Rossweisse as she was annoyed that Naruto isn't paying her any attention.

"Um, sorry, Sensei. I'm listening," apologised Naruto. She always wanted to make him apologise and try her best for that.

"It's ok. Pay attention." She said and continued.

"So students, our school is planning an Open House," said Rossweisse.

'Huh, Open House? Like when parents come and see how the school is?' Thought Naruto.

"Uzumaki-san, I want to see anyone other than your guardian. That man is a bad influence on you!" She said with finality. Naruto was confused, someone other than Jiraiya, his guardian.

"I'll come," said Kurama in excitement.

"Maybe you should call Yasaka!" He suggested in excitement. Now this got interesting. Kurama started to ponder so many possibilities.

Which included Gods and Goddesses of various Factions, but he forgot the most important one in his recollection.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

Check out the new story I released and tell me your opinion.

See y'all in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

2