Open House
84 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Yo,

I'm back with the next chapter of Shadow Light. Hope you like it. You can read upto CH 35 of Shadow Light now on Patron page. G o to Patron website and search for 'Black Infinity 1289' and find my profile and page there. You'll see same profile picture on my Patron Page as well.

And

You can help me buy coffee for all the work I put in publishing the stories by tipping me on my Ko-fi page.

Search for 'Blackinfinity1289' on Ko-fi website and buy me a coffee there.

I'm not asking or demanding you to tip me. For those who want to and can, they can do it. My stories will continue to be published here if you tip me or not. Hope you understand.

"Normal speech" people talking.

'Normal thought' people thinking.

"Kurama/Dragons" Kurama or Dragons speaking.

'Kurama/Dragon thought' Kurama or Dragons thinking.

"Jutsu/ Magic" is being used.

Enjoy.

Shadow Light

Chapter  30

Open House

With Jiraiya

He had enough. He should be reincarnating her on his side by now. But it didn't happen. She is still in the talking stage, unable to decide.

Intending to put an end to this once and for all, Jiraiya entered the bedroom Katerea was waiting for him in. They still met in the same spot where they first met.

Upon seeing him, she practically ran and jumped onto him, acting as if she was happy for some reason. He can detect that it is fake.

"Raiya-kov. You are here," she said in faux joy. He nodded and was on guard the next second. They started calling with nicknames, after some meetings.

But Katerea will generally give him a long kiss before even greeting him as she likes kissing a lot. He would call her by her nickname and that's the code word for their identification.

To avoid anyone breaking into and impersonating one another not that they can, they created these unique greetings and it worked till now.

Jiraiya knew as far as the Old Satan Faction is concerned, they wouldn't kill a blood descendant of a Satan just for a pervert like him.

But it seems he was wrong. There is definitely something wrong at the moment. Katerea is giving him a strained smile instead of the happy one she would generally have.

As soon as they were on bed, Jiraiya sealed the room and disrupted the magic flow using some seals he always had in the room. Locking Katerea in place.

"What happened?" He asked in a serious tone. She can't look him in the eye and so she stared at the fat wall in disappointment and answered.

"I, I can't. I can't handle this anymore," she confessed. He raised an eyebrow. What is she talking about?

"You can't handle what?" He asked for clarification. She prepared herself for something and spoke after a few seconds.

"To recruit you or turn you to our side. I know you were playing me to see what I want to do. But I can't," she confessed, tears falling from her eyes.

They are genuine. He knew she developed so many emotional feelings to take him with her. Seeing that her grief is the one reason for her odd behaviour, he sat on the bed beside her.

"Now, now, there is no need to be sad. Yes, I know you wanted me on your side. I would do the same if there is a popular pervert like me willing to do anything for pleasure," he said caressing her brown hair.

"Tell you what, tell them I joined you and I have a plan for us to escape." He said and her face lit up in surprise and she was on him in an instant.

"Really?" She asked with stars in her eyes.

"Yes. But if you want to follow it, you need to permanently leave the Old Satan Faction, " he finally laid the ultimatum.

"B-," she cut herself off as if she just remembered something.

"Impossible. It's impossible. He, he won't leave me alive, he will kill me!" She started crying remembering a silver-haired Devil out of the blue.

"Katty!" Called Jiraiya. She shakily turned towards him. She couldn't find a scenario in which Rizevim leaving her be and let her go with her love.

"Rizevim won't care either way. You are just a pawn for him. You know that. But don't worry, I have a perfect exit from them," said Jiraiya with a charismatic smile and passion, that lifted her spirits.

"Really? Can we go free without being hunted or killed?" She asked in wonder.

"Yes. I promise you there is. We just need to wait for the time to come. If you want, I can make guest appearances from time to time with you to your 'friends' to keep the act going," he said and that appealed to her a lot.

As they talked about other things, the day went from sombre passion to lusty passion one in just one hour and they enjoyed it to the fullest after that.

As Katerea had Jiraiya on her side, she was confident enough to open up about all the future plans she had with her lovely pervert.

She didn't question how he knew about their future, to plan a 'perfect' escape plan or about the Old Satan Faction or Rizevim to plan so far ahead.

Only his assurance was enough for her to act as if nothing happened and immerse in the lovely activities she came here to do. She is free now as if a shit ton of load was removed from her shoulders.

That day became the best day in her life as she enjoyed everything Jiraiya has to offer to the fullest and no care in the world than ever she enjoyed.

Jiraiya on the other hand is satisfied that she finally agreed to his plan, not questioning even. He knew she loved, to this level is nee to even him. With his plan coming to fruition and another spy for him in the Khaos Brigade, he gave Katerea the best day of her life.

Scene Break

Open House Day

It's the day of Open House and while all the school is preparing and planning how to do things, things are different in the Student Council room.

"You didn't inform Serafall-sama?" Asked Tsubaki as Sona was seen sipping tea.

"No. You know what ruckus she will make if Onee-sama catches wind of this. I don't want an embarrassing Open House like the last one again," said Sona in a serious tone.

As it is her first year in the Human world and High School last year, she was very excited about the Open House. She was eagerly waiting for her parents to come and to show them around, only for her sister to come and create a huge ruckus in school.

She came with a loud cheer and in a magical girl outfit nonetheless and started acting in the middle of school, adding Sona in between. She couldn't bear it.

And so she planned on not inviting anyone this time as she can't handle her sister and her parents had already seen the school. She was happy about that thing at least.

"What about Naruto? You know keeping him distant like this isn't going to solve problems," suggested Tsubaki. They both can still remember the conversation they had with the blonde about reincarnating Roygun.

Flashback Begin

She and Rias had noticed a change in their school nurse. They knew who she was and what she was doing here. After all, it is with the help of her sister and Sirzechs-sama she was here. So a noticeable change in her concerned them.

They knew she was in Naruto's gang and was appointed as Ninja Club's medical in charge as he put it. So they were curious about what happened.

"We must talk about this," said Rias as she stopped by the Student Council Office.

"Yes. I will call for an emergency meeting," agreed Sona and called for an emergency meeting after school and all of them met in her office.

After the regular pleasantries and greetings, Rias jumped into the topic, ever the feisty one. "Naruto, can you explain what happened with Roygun?"

"Well, that's what it is then?" He asked dismissively which raised concerns to Rias and Sona.

Roygun being the second in Rating games only after 'The Emperor' was found guilty because of the King Piece usage, a power-enhancing tool.

She got an unnatural amount of boost to her power and won her games illegally as usage of King Piece is illegal. She was stripped out of her titles and was demoted to High Class.

She was then banished from the Underworld and lost her position as Lady Belphegor. This was explained to them by their siblings when they sent her here.

So anything involving her is a serious matter to her family as they were the ones who gave her this life so to speak.

Now Naruto meddling with it didn't sit well with them. They didn't even report it to higher-ups to get the full picture of things first.

"Yes, explain," nudged Sona in a stern tone.

"Well, Sensei came by last night. He is the one who asked her to join my Club and I accepted it. After a long discussion, he did that," said Naruto, gesturing to a magic circle forming on the ground.

It has a kanji for 'Sage' and 'Oil' in the middle and a large stylised 'H' around them. They knew that sigil. It was Jiraiya's. From the sigil walked Roygun with a wide smile with Miya in tow.

Miya at this point was well known as Jiraiya's assistant and was given such respect as well. Rias and Sona stood to greet the purple-haired Knight.

After one more session of pleasantries and exchange of wishes, they settled once again to discuss. Naruto and Reni didn't move from their positions though.

"Miya, can you explain what Sensei decided last night?" Asked Naruto and Miya nodded with a smile.

"With pleasure, Naruto-kun," said Miya and turned to Rias and Sona.

"Jiraiya-sama had decided to take Roygun-chan in as he felt 'satisfied' by her conduct and essential for him." Said Miya, quoting Jiraiya.

Rias and Sona were about to object when Miya continued, stopping them. "Jiraiya-sama took her in understanding her circumstances, Rias-sama, Sona-sama.

He put her under observation for the past few months and he felt satisfied by her behaviour and conduct. You don't need to worry about her.

Jiraiya-sama told me to assure you that he will take full responsibility for Roygun-chan and her actions in the future. I think you are missing something important and worrying unnecessarily," said Miya and got 2 quizzical looks.

"I don't know how much you read or know about the 'circumstances' Naruto-kun and Jiraiya-sama were taken in as Hybrids, let me elaborate." Said Miya and Sona and Rias leaned in to listen carefully.

"Everyone knows Naruto-kun is the first Hybrid participating in the trial to test the set that would be given to Jiraiya-sama, though they didn't know then.

There are few conditions if everything went well and if they wanted to be accepted as Hybrids by the Devil Council." Said Miya, getting curious looks.

"First being their shortened life span at 5000 years instead of normal 10,000 years, which is well known. But there is another one, which is perhaps the most important one." Explained Miya, creating some hype.

Rias and Sona inched closer to the edges of their seats in anticipation. "The pieces or the respective Peerage members are given High-Class Status on reincarnation," said Miya.

Both Rias and Sona sensed a but coming and didn't interrupt. "They won't get their own Peerages like other High-Class devils do. They will be High-Class Devils in status and rank. But with no peerage of their own is the second condition," explained Miya with a smile.

Rias and Sona were shocked. That was awful. Other than getting a long life span, getting their own servants was the most driving force for anyone to become Devils. Of course, they will also get a strong body and weakness to light or holy elements.

As other factions do not have such a facility and even if they do, they can't do everything that Devils can do in any way.

Not getting their Peerage means they are stuck as Servants for their King until their death. Which is pure slavery. Though they will be released at the will of the King.

So Roygun being accepted into Jiraiya's Peerage is not a small decision. They didn't know how to react to that and were too shocked to do so anyway.

Roygun on the other hand was so happy. This means she can be with her love as long as she wants. She remembered how he explained after she woke up about being Jiraiya's Bishop.

As she already knew about Naruto being Jiraiya, it didn't change much for her and Medusa was so happy, she hugged her and talked like a small girl in a candy store.

Miya was enjoying the Devil Heiresses reaction very much. She already knew Naruto will call her as he warned her in the morning as soon as he knew about the meeting.

She added a few dramatics to the story and it pushed the girls over the edge. Now they were just speechless.

After that, the meeting ended while Sona and Rias stormed out of the room as Naruto hid a big thing like this from them. They didn't talk to him from then.

Flashback End

As Naruto doesn't do any contracts, he is just minding his business with his Peerage and playing pranks across school without any evidence for Sona to catch him.

Akeno and Tsubaki reported detecting a small magical presence other than Naruto, but couldn't figure out whose it was. So there is not much evidence.

Not that she expected anything less from Naruto. He just has the perfect tools and club to sneak around. She heard they conducted a field exercise recently. Of course, she was not informed.

Naruto also didn't disturb them as he wanted them to realise by themselves that things will not always go in their favour. And so he let them be.

Sona and Tsubaki moved to their classes as the Open House is about to begin and saw Naruto and his group walk from the school entrance.

Naruto's Class

Naruto walked into a cheerful class as most of the students are excited about the Open House and he can see a crowd of parents at the back of the class.

He didn't call anyone as Jiraiya will obviously come. Kurama thought of calling Azazel but Naruto argued the better of that suggestion and the fox started growling after that.

"Ok, class. Let's get started. We can start after roll call," said Rossweisse as she gave Naruto a smug look, seeing that no one came for him in the list of parents.

She is going to enjoy scolding him thoroughly as the blonde's guardian didn't even come. She started roll call and after it was done, she turned to the excited students and parents.

"Ladies and gentlemen and students, we are going to start our first assignment. Se-" started Rossweisse only to get interrupted as a figure jumped in front of her.

He started to jump, roll and dive in the air as if performing acrobats and did so many insane jumps like 360s on hands and rolls and vertical hanging in mid-air.

The class was amazed by his feats and started cheering him and after 5 minutes after it began, he ended it. Everyone applauded his performance.

Mistaking his performance to be part of the program in the Open House. They took a good look at him. He is a young man in his mid-20s with dark red hair gold eyes and a small tattoo on his arm.

He wore a bikers dress with an open jacket with a 'live to race' t-shirt and jeans pants with a high collar. Rossweisse was not satisfied with his dress choice but didn't comment.

Naruto felt something familiar but before he can do anything, "Oh boy," he heard Kurama say and the man was on him in an instant, hugging him tightly.

He could have sworn about hearing his bones crack. "Naruto. It's been so long. How are you doing?" greeted the man in a cheerful tone.

The class was confused. Rossweisse was annoyed. But she restrained herself. It seems she got her chance to complain, but she couldn't decide which is worse.

The lazy genius who wouldn't pay attention in class or the hyperactive stuntman who used her class as his personal practice court.

"Uh, wh-" started Naruto.

"You didn't recognise me? It's me, Rody Reeves, your cousin, bro." Said Rody in a French accent and Naruto understood what he meant and played along.

"Yes, yes. How are you doing, cousin," asked Naruto. He understood what Kurama meant now.

"I'm fine, fine. Let's talk later. I think your teacher is not happy," he said and Naruto knew she was not happy and nodded.

"Thank you for your amazing performance, Reeves-san. Let's get started," said Rossweisse.

"Troublesome," came the call from another man as he stood at Naruto's class entrance. He is a lazy looking young man with pineapple hair and a grey trench coat with narrow brown eyes.

He slowly walks towards the class, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes. He stopped in front of the entrance door as if contemplating whether to come in or not and turned back.

"I'll see you during lunch, Naruto," he said with a hand up and started walking towards the staircase.

"Wait up, Shika. You should come and cheer Naruto," called Reeves as he was excitedly talking to other parents in the back of the class.

Shikamaru turned to see who called him and if knew him. He saw a red-haired man calling him with his hands in a wide circle. He nodded negatively and went on his way.

"Do you have any other family members you forgot about, Uzumaki?" Asked Rossweisse in an annoyed tone and Naruto nodded negatively. She began again.

"Ok, let's start with our first assignment. You have a lump of clay in front of you. Make something meaningful to you, whatever it may be. Your time starts now," said Rossweisse, clicking a clock in her hand.

Everyone started to make something out of their clay while Naruto started to think about what to make.

"Make me," was the first suggestion he got from Kurama.

'No me,' came another voice and Naruto saw the mental form of Great Red forming beside Kurama.

"What made you come and how did you find it?" Asked Kurama.

"I am the Dragon of Dreams. I saw in one of the students dreams about you servicing her and her family today in school. I took interest and explored and found out about the Open House from others. It piqued my interest, and I'm here,he said proudly.

'Why do such theatrics, though?' Naruto asked as he sensed a glare of his white-haired teacher on him, watching his every move.

"I can't help it," said Red with a sheepish smile.

"It can't be undone now. What are you going do, make me?" Asked Kurama cautiously.

"Well, the Hokage Tower. I think it is the best,"

"Nah. I have a better option," said Kurama and took control of Naruto's arms and started making a figure with it.

"Ok time's up," called Rossweisse. Everyone stopped but Naruto can be seen still tinkering and everyone took interest in it. He stopped after the last curve and put the figure on the table.

She was a beautiful woman with heavenly beauty with her hair flowing down her back. But two strands poked out like antennas and she wore a suit and was looking at them in annoyance.

"Wow," said all the spectators, awed as Naruto made the figure of Rossweisse in front of the class in broad daylight.

"The Fuck, Kurama. You know how she is always mad at me. Why did you make her figurine now!" Naruto yelled in his mind as he heard Kurama laugh happily.

Red can't stop either as the expression of Rossweisse resembled a frozen fish as she can't express anything. Her face has a genuine shock mingled with the annoyance she previously held.

"Wow, Naruto-sama did Rosy-sensei with his clay. She was beautiful as well,"

"I want mine made by him,"

"What is she wearing?"

"Is that a spear aiming at him?"

"What an incredible art,"

Were some of the comments students are making after they saw Naruto's creation.

Rossweisse in the figure is wearing armour with a spear pointing at him as if she is ready to attack. There wasn't an inch of nudity in it but the figure was just outstanding.

As all the students came closer to inspect it. Rosseweisse was still shocked to talk and she recovered as Red pushed some magic towards her. Interested to see where things go.

She snapped from her daze and walked towards the blonde who was getting praises by everyone for his one of a kind art.

"Can I take it for safekeeping?" She asked politely, stopping herself from hugging it and swoon over it. Naruto nodded and she took it in a flash.

"Thanks. You can explore the corridors with your children," she said curtly and left the class as it reigned into chaos and the rumour of Naruto's figurine spread across the school.

"That went well," sighed Kurama in relief.

"How so?" Asked Naruto.

"Last time you had such an encounter with a woman like that, I thought you were dead, but you both ended up in bed, remember?"

"You are talking about Yasaka, right?"

"Yes. I thought something similar would happen now. I would have missed all the fun then," said Kurama. Naruto knew what he meant by that. But he chose not to comment on that.

"Common, Cousin. Let me see your school," said Reeves as he pulled Naruto up from his seat.

"Ya, Ya," said Naruto and followed behind the redhead.

With Rias

Her Open House went well if only her father and brother didn't embarrass in front of all the class. She did a mystery shape with her clay which got some question marks.

The clay was supposed to represent the mystery person that would help her escape the wedding with the douchebag. But her brother has other ideas.

"Oh my Ria-chan made a mystery gift for me," said Sirzechs as he took the mystery shaped clay Rias made. The class stared at Sirzechs in surprise.

None thought of that possibility until man created it. They tried to suppress their laughter by clapping, appreciating his love for her.

And much to her dismay, her father had recorded everything in a camera he has secretly hidden and now they have another weapon to blackmail her.

Sona on the other hand seems to have an easy time as no one came from her family and she made some school structure with her clay.

The Open House first assignment was over and now they were walking through the corridors of the academy just to know which is where. Though her father knew them.

They bumped into Naruto on the way as the blonde is going towards the stairs for some reason.

"Ah, Naruto. How are you?" Asked Sirzechs who was in front of all of them.

"Well. How is the Open House?"

"Great. I learned so many new things about Ria-chan and she made me a gift," he said animatedly.

"That's great."

"Where is Jiraiya-sama?" Asked a curious Zeoticus as he knew Jiraiya is Naruto's guardian according to school documents.

"Sir, madam, please vacate the stage," they heard loud requests from the stage room.

"There," said Naruto, gesturing to the stage room.

"Hehehehehe. How can I help you, beautiful young lady," asked Jiraiya with a lecherous smile.

"Your evil ends today, you villain!" They heard another person shout. This was a feminine one. Sona stopped in her tracks, she knew that voice well.

"Ah, isn't this Milky the Magical Girl! As if you can catch me," said the 'Villain' as he tried to escape. Naruto pushed Sona into Jiraiya's escape path and he stumbled, not seeing the human size interruption.

"Ah," he said, clutching his knee in pain.

"Yes! We did it! We managed to injure the Villain and apprehend him!" Yelled the 'magical girl' bouncing in joy.

Sona on the other hand is glaring at Naruto for pushing her while Naruto smiled at her cheekily. The claps started and all of them bowed.

"So-tan!" Said Serafall, jumping joy around Sona like a bunny after all the crowd was dispersed by Tsubaki.

"Onee-sama. Why did you come here?" She asked, trying to keep her cool.

"Mou, So-tan didn't tell me about the Open House!" Accused Serafall. Sona's expressions changed to one of the sweet smile and Serafall melted away seeing that.

"That's fine. Raiya-tan told me. He is such a good friend," praised Serafall with stars in her eyes.

Sona slowly turned to Jiraiya. She knows arguing with her sister won't yield anything. So she turned to the other option. Shutting the possible loss ends.

"Jiraiya-sama, let me take you to the hospital wing," offered Sona with a sweet smile. Everyone knew what is going to happen but no one dared to stop her, even Naruto.

At the mention of the hospital, another important thing came to her mind and her eyes got a devilish gleam in them. "Should I?" Asked Jiraiya with a worried expression.

"Yes. Our School Nurse can take care of that in an instant," said Sona gesturing to Jiraiya's 'injured knee' and starting to drag him towards the hospital wing.

"Let's all pay our respects to the old man," said Naruto and they all followed a 2-minute silence after that.

"I forgot. This is Rody Reeves, my Cousin," said Naruto, introducing Rody to everyone. They all got a weird vibe from him but didn't press on it.

"Well, Sona is going to enjoy her time. I have a family lunch planned, will you join Naruto?" Asked Sirzechs. Serafll ran after Sona after she left with Jiraiya.

"No. I have another cousin waiting for me," said Naruto gesturing to the roof. They nodded and went their separate ways.

Naruto with Rody in tow reached the school terrace which would generally be locked, but since it is Open School, it was opened to give a clear view of the schoolyard.

A lone figure is hanging to the side of the building with his feet against the wall and smoking a cigar.

"Here you are. What made you come?" Asked Naruto as he stood beside Shika on the wall.

"Just heard about it and came. No particular interest" replied Shika lazily.

"How are you doing?" Asked Red, as he hung on the other hand.

"Is it Kurama?"

"No, it's Red." Clarified Naruto. Shikamaru connected the dots.

"So the Dragon of Apocalypse knows you and is talking to me?" Asked Shika with a raised eyebrow.

"Yup," replied Red cheerfully.

"Troublesome,"

"Troublesome blonde," replied Shika in response.

"I can't do anything. He just found me. Just like how he did you," explained Naruto. Shikamaru knew that possibility existed and didn't reply.

"Who else did you meet?"

"Red and Shiva." Said Naruto truthfully.

"Say about Yasaka," chimed in Kurama.

"Ya, Yasaka as well," admitted Naruto.

"Shiva and Yasaka. I think I heard of prior. I might remember the latter if I see," explained Red.

"Troublesome. You have to meet the God of Destruction of all people," he said, taking a long drag.

"Why, is there any problem?"

"Not with him. But with Indra. He's the de-facto leader of Hero Faction. Trouble making bunch of humans," said Shikamaru.

"Yes, I heard. It seems to have the user of True Longinus," said Naruto. Red stayed quiet. He doesn't care about all these weak humans after all.

"So you have established your network then?" Asker Shika, turning to Naruto for the first time. Naruto smiled at him.

"Then I don't need to tell you about all the pieces you are gathering?"

"No need. I'm doing it for a reason. You'll see what happens,"

"I'll wait for that. What else have you planned?"

"Same old song, my friend. Peace, World Peace. Let's make it true here," said Naruto with passion.

"Peace. Is that what you are after?" Asked Red. Naruto nodded.

"I didn't see many going after that dream, Naruto. Though I can't give you my complete support, I'll help you if you want. There are limits, of course." Said Red seriously and Naruto nodded.

"Thanks, Red. I'll try to achieve it with what I have. But if it comes to that, I'll call for you. Don't forget to call me if you want my help. I know we are creatures of pride. But foolish pride shouldn't be the reason for your Death, Red," said Naruto, extending his hand.

He included himself as a Dragon as he technically has the soul of one of the most powerful Dragons and his power. Red took his hand and nodded thoughtfully.

"So long, guys. See you soon. Bring him some time. We can try a multidimensional jump. You can also join my biker gang sometime. We can have fun," said Red with a wide smile and with one last wave, vanished in a red magic circle.

"You made the wildest friends I can think of, Naruto," said Shikamaru after a minute of silence.

"I must agree with the pineapple head in this," agreed Kurama.

"Doesn't that include you, Kurama?" Asked Naruto and Kurama didn't reply for it as he didn't have a comeback.

"Did you come up with a way to entertain this fox? He is killing me with his absurd ideas,"

"Almost done. I will call you soon. Kurama, be ready to have fun," said Shika and Kurama nodded in excitement.

Meanwhile

Elder Council Chambers, Lilith

The Elder Council assembled again and it is related to Jiraiya again. Zekram is getting annoyed by these sessions. Better get this done.

"What's the matter this time?" He asked exasperated. Jiraiya has become a constant in their discussions and those are taking their society nowhere.

"This is about the Rating games, my lord," said his assistant and he asked to continue.

"Jiraiya-sama wants something and requested for an official Rating Game," he explained. This raised many eyebrows.

'An official Rating Game? What does that pervert need an official Rating Game for?' Thought Zekram. Though many had similar thoughts, they diverted after what the white-haired pervert wanted as their imagination ran wild.

"Ok, did he submit his requests?"

"Yes, sir. But he explained that they were few and he will explain them in full on the Rating game day,"

"That's up to him. Both parties should get something in return if the game is not in the official Rating Game Roaster." He said and everyone nodded.

"Did he explain about his Peerage? Who and what pieces are going to participate?"

"No, my lord. But according to what is been recorded, Jiraiya-sama didn't have a full set,"

"Ok. Check for suitable candidates for his Rating game. The selected at least should be an Expert Class," he ordered and the Rating Game officials nodded.

In Rating games, there are 3 classes. The first being the Master class which included the Top 10 players/Kings. They are strong and powerful and have full Peerages with the most wins in Rating Games.

Then there is the Expert class. They have more than half wins in all the rating games they participated in and will have almost full Peerage. They also have more than few High-class Devils among the Peerage members.

While the top category players have all of their members at least at High Class with few being at Ultimate Class. Then there is the Rookie class. They include all the younger generation with newly-promoted High-Class Devils.

Jiraiya being High Class and his peerage having more than a few members and being of age, Jiraiya will be put into Expert class directly. Though it can change upon request which was not made.

Although the above classes are decided at the discretion of the Rating Games officials, not that everything goes according to rules, he knew Jiraiya's strength easily puts him in Expert class.

Also, this can be a test for the man. If he proves, his fame automatically goes up, but also it allows Zekram to assess him.

"After finding the suitable candidate, send a letter to both sides with details. If that's all, the session is dismissed." Called Zekram, dismissing the session.

And Cut.

That's it for this chapter folks.

Check out the new story covers I made and tell me your opinion.

See y'all  in the next chapter.

Suggestions are welcome.

R&R.

Black Infinity1289,

Ja Ne.

2