Chapter 68
1k 1 44
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kitsuna inner mind)

I knew I would be hated and hate myself for showing Mom how she could use restrains for training. But hell, she took it to the next level. When I arrived here, I was low to mid private rank without any level or class. I am now at a low corporal level, which does not include my mastery of weapons that also improved a lot. 

Oh, don't forget about my mana control. It also got a huge boost in the last month. Like when I made a katana, it took 200 mana to make. I can now make it with 130 mana instead, and it is stronger than before.

Oh, Yes, my status.

Name: Kitsuna Draig (Shiro Adachi)

Age: 14 (Immortal)

Race: Primordial 1 Tail Demon Fox

Bloodline: Primordial 9 Tail Fox 

Gender: Female

Level: 30

Class: Unknown (Wrath)

Hp: 2460/2460

MP: 4000/4000

Str: 1183

Vit: 1230

Def: 724

Int: 2000

End: 2203

Agt: 2500

Skills: Dimension storage, Demon Fire, Demon Lightning, Fox Ice, Analysis, super regen, Flash Step, night vision, sword domain,

Yeah, I know it's still not at Mom's level, but she is an old hag, so it makes sense she is stronger than me. That I remind you is only 14 years old. 

Yeah, I forgot my birthday was this month. I was busy being tor...trained that I remembered after seeing that my age changed in my status.

Getting back to my stats. My Agility is almost mid-Sergeant level, while my lowest stat is mid-private. Yes, we are ignoring defence. It means nothing to me, who is a speed type. Well, my mana also got a small boost but not that much.

Talking about mana, I made it to the second pole of Kayda pole training... yeah, no, that doesn't sound very good. Uhm, Kaydas' mana control training method.

Whatever, because I reached the second pole, I can now make chains. This surprised me. I thought I needed to start with wires and work from there, but one call with Steve helped me figure out where I was going wrong on creating my ice chains.

So, I started using chains with my weapons, and let me tell you. I was so shit with it. I once got myself tied up in my sparing match with mom. Let's just say I had to destroy some phones when I got free. I was stuck for 3 seconds at most, but Mom somehow got over 200 photos of me being stuck in my own ice chains. 

Well, that was a week ago now, I can use it to a good extent, but I am far from mastering it. Weapons wise I think I have mastered half of the list to the Moms' level of mastering. Yes, I mean the Weapons Queens level of mastery.

Don't get it wrong, though. She can still whip my ass if she uses her stats, skills, or multiple weapons. But if we are both sitting on 500 for everything in stats, no skills, and using only one weapon, our fight can go on for hours. I think the longest one was 19 hours with the Katana before we had to stop so mom could rest.

Again yes, so mom could rest, not me. I knew I didn't need to sleep when I became what I am now, but I was a human before, so it's hot-wired in my brain. But I still needed the rest that I had. It was just not that much. Anyway, at times where mom was resting, I was busy practising my mana control or fighting the black ops. Multiple of them. I think, therefore, my endurance went up so much.

Mom arranged for me to 3 times a week. I will fight against 10 black ops soldiers with their stats decreased to 500, mine included. It wasn't that bad in the beginning when they underestimated me, but after the first week of spars, they took me seriously and worked together against me.

I don't know how an army made for 1vX fights can work so well together. I lost 8 out of 10 times against them, but the amount of experience I have gained was worth all the losses. I now know how to isolate and take care of people if they make one small mistake. This was also where Sirone played an important role. She had to heal everyone who I injured while she was busy teaching the other healers how to improve.

Did I forget something? Meh, if I did, it's probably not important to tell myself.

(Kitsuna POV)

At the moment, I was sitting in the newest car we got from the twins. Specially made with me in mind who has and will have multiple long tails. I don't know how they are this smart or really care why but they are god damn good at their job.

"Well, it is the day of the banquet. Are you ready, Kitsuna?" Mom said, sitting across from me with Amari and Zagan on her sides. Dean was sitting next to the driver in the front.

"Is something happening at the banquet?" Sirone asks, sitting to the right of me.

"Why do you think you're here?" Kayda said, looking over me from my left at her like she was dumb.

"I thought Kitsuna likes me the most out of our squad. So, she invited me to a banquet," Sirone explains, looking back at Kayda, who was sitting next to mom.

"Huh, and where did you get that idea," I said, baffled at her answer.

"You let me see Brenda a lot and go out with her. Apricot and Nekro rarely sleep in their beds. I presume you have something to do with that, and you personally train me in the medical field in your free time." Sirone explains, beaming in joy.

"Free time? I had free time?" I mumbled, puzzled. Shaking my head, I added. "Sadly, you are not my favourite. That would be k... I don't have anyone. Don't get me wrong, I do like you guys, but I don't have a favourite one."

"wait, but aren't you are allowing apricot to sleep in your fur every night? How isn't she, your favourite?" Kayda said, shocked.

"No, not really. The reason she is allowed to do so is that she could sleep without having nightmares. She is also not allowed to touch my tail, though." I explain, saying the last part seriously.

"Why your tail?" Kayda asks, tilting her head.

"Would you like someone touching your horn for no reason?" I said, looking at her chest.

"I guess not?"

"Exactly, it's the same for my tail. No one is allowed to touch it," I said, shaking my head.

"But didn't that child-like grabbed your tail the other day? You looked fine when that happened." Zagan asked, sitting next from the back of the car sitting next to Amari.

"That's the thing, Zagan. She was a child. I can't just kill a child for something like that."

"That's true... wait, are you saying you will kill someone if they do."

"Yes."

"No way."

"Yeah, Granny pulled her tail, and she attacked her with daggers," Amari said, chuckling at the memory.

"Oh." That was all Zagan could say to that.

"Well, getting back to the first question, Sirone, yes, something is going to happen at the banquet, and that's why we need you. will be healing some people today." I explain.

"Huh, are you going to attack people today?" Sirone asks, looking at me with a raised eyebrow.

"Yeah, I will be having a duel with Hugo."

"What, why would you do that," Zagan said worriedly.

"Hey, don't worry, he isn't stronger than me," I said, smirking and waving my hand in the air.

"No, you don't understand he has a legendary class." 

"Yeah, I know. He is the beast king, after all. Ha-ha, a furry with that sort of class is too funny." I said, laughing, remembering the info Mom told me.

"Zagan, you don't need to worry. His level might be 122, but Sis's stats are still higher than his."

"They are what is it," Zagan said, puzzled.

"I am close to a low-corporal level in stats," I said nonchalantly.

"Holy shit, one month did you good huh, Kitsuna," Kayda said with a smirk.

"Ugh, don't remind me, and I have 7 more months of it," I said, getting depressed.

"Oh, before we arrive, how did Rachel's last treatment go," Mom asks, intrigued.

"Well, she is done. Right after I was done with her, she ran away with Daren into to you know, were." I said with a sigh.

"That's good." Mom said with a smirk.

"She changed so much in the last month. I don't think we are even close to being friends anymore." Amari said, depressed.

"Yeah, she got so demanding after 2 weeks of your treatment. Are you sure you didn't do something to her subconscious?" Zagan said, narrowing his eyes at me.

SLAP.

"Don't say that. Sis didn't do anything to her mentally. It's just how angels really are." Amari said, slapping Zagan over the head.

'Actually, I technically did something to her mentally. I did change into an angel after all.' I said, remembering how she got more and more demanding with me.

"Guys, we have arrived," Dean said from the front.

44