Chapter 76
615 0 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Kitsuna POV)

"We were waiting for you, fox." The king said, shaking his head at me.

"Oh, I forgot to ask. What is your full name again?" I ask, ignoring the glares I was getting.

"Dan Doragon. Why?" Dan asked, confused, tilting his head at me.

"Cool, I am going to call you Dan then," I said, nodding, still petting Olivia on my lap.

"I am your king, though?" Dan stuttered, confused.

"No, I am not a noble of your kingdom. We have a contract that makes us work with each other. That does not make you, my king." I said, tilting my head at him.

"You dare talk back-" a red Demon started before Dan interrupted her.

"Sigh, I guess that's fine, but no funny business in the throne room that's a rule and some other things I will explain in private," Dan said, narrowing his eyes at me waving the red girl off.

"Sounds good," I said, nodding my head.

"But King!" The woman said, looking at Dan baffled.

"What is it, Miss Anabald? Did I not say it's fine? So, drop it." Dan said, sighing to himself.

'So, she is the heir to the Anabald family. She just looks like a fucken human tomato. all read with black eyes and her black dress. No horns, nothing extra body part. She is just a normal human that's turned into a tomato. What a boring coming from a devil bloodline. Oh, she does have some cool black tattoos on her arms. I am certain those aren't curses. I heard her mother was busy in the ocean for the last 13 months. Wonder how she looks.' I thought after hearing what Dan called her.

"Yes, your highness." The girl said, bowing down towards Dan.

"It is fine. Can we move on to the main event," Dan said, rubbing his hands together, grinning like a maniac.

"Brother, act professional, please. You to Mother." Shino whispered to her family, shaking her head in disappointing meant.

"Oh, did the show start." The Queen said, coming out of her sleep?

'She was fucken sleeping? What a Queen, haha,' I thought, chuckling at the Queen.

"Couch sorry, The Duke and his So-." Dan said before frowning. Looking at me, He asked. "What's his gender now again, Kitsuna."

"Well, the way Sirone should have healed him should change his gender. Hmm, I would say male with a question mark," I said, keeping a straight face.

"Duke Boei and his male with a question mark son can come in," Dan said out loud, making me and the girls around me burst out laughing.

"What?" Dan asks, looking at me confused.

"You didn't-." I started saying before the main doors slammed open.

"What did you just call my son!" The Duke yelled, coming in.

"Male with a question mark? What's wrong with that. We don't know what gender he is anymore after Kitsuna did what she did." Dan explains, shrugging, not getting affected by the glare the Duke was giving him.

'No, he knew what I said. I like him more and more. His mother is even better.' I thought, breaking down in laughter again.

"What are you laughing at? HUH?" The Duke said, glaring at me now.

Hearing the Duke, I stopped laughing and raised an eyebrow at him.

"I was just laughing at your son, or is it daughter now. Well, whatever, I was laughing at you of springs' situation." I said, waving him off.

"That's big words coming from someone that lost her original gender as well." A kid said, standing next to miss Anabald, looking at me smugly.

"And who are you?" I asked, intrigued, tilting my head at the child.

"My name is Firhumri Kuni." He said, puffing his chest out. Seeing his actions, I tilted my head at him before evaluating his appearance. 

"Firhumri Kuni? You are from the dwarf house?" I asked, confused by his appearance coming from a dwarf family. Brown's curly hair was about 1,56 m tall and had body fat like a dwarf.

"Of course, didn't you hear my sister and I are High dwarfs," he said, making his sister behind also puff her chest.

"High dwarfs? The high didn't help a lot in your length, I see," I said, grinning at him making him fume in rage.

"YOU!?"

"Did you forget I am standing here?" The duke said aggressively. Looking at him for a second, I saw that he was still glaring at me with a red face.

"hahaha, now that you don't have any hair on your face, we can actually see when your face turns red with anger," I said, laughing at him with the girls joining in even Ava was laughing.

"How dare you laugh at my father. especially you, you mouse slut." Hugo shouted, barging into the room, walking towards my ice throne with a limp leg and bandages all over his body.

"What did you just call me?" Ava said darkly.

"I think he just called you a slut." Brit said, smirking at the downcast Ava next to her. "GULP."

Hearing brit gulp like that, I looked back at Ava. Because I was sitting lower than Ava, who was still standing behind me, I could still see her eyes, and it was not fil with shame or despair. It was the same eyes Mom had when she was mad.

"Bahahaha, I can't believe after all the things I did for you. You would have the guts to call me that. I am actually happy that you lost the duel. You fucken hairless Furry just made an enemy out of the wrong person." Ava said, laughing like she finely saw the light. Calming herself, she looked down at me before grinning again.

"He said I am a slut, so have my first kiss, fox," Ava said, grabbing me by the collar. Before she could pull me up, I grabbed Olivia on my lap and put her between me and ava, making them kiss each other.

"Sigh, that was a close one," I said, pushing her away. Narrowing my eyes at her, I added with a warning tone. "Try that again, and you won't have time to even try being a slut."

"Sorry, got caught up in the moment," Ava said, looking down again in embarrassment.

"You shouldn't say sorry to me, but Olivia here," I said, looking at the red face Olivia in my hands. Shrugging, I look around at everyone. Sighing in relief, not seeing Kayda.

"That was close, wasn't it?" I heard Amari say. Looking in her direction, I saw Mom laughing.

"If you say so."

"Okay, that's enough entertainment for one night. Duke Boei and Hugo Boei come forward."

"Yes, my King." They said, going to the stair leading up to the throne and bowed down on their knees.

"Now the duel stated that only Hugo has to pledge, but because you interfered not once but twice in the duel Duke you will get the same punishment as your son," Dan explains, standing up.

"I will accept any punishment you give me."

"Good because that includes your Harem," Dan said, grinning looking at me.

"No way," I said with wide eyes.

"Yes, this is for all the paperwork. You may come in." Dan said, looking behind me.

Turning my head, I saw a small door open, revealing Kayda walking in with another 13 women following behind her.

"You got to be kidding me," I said, standing up looking at Kayda, who was looking at me with a complex expression.

"Well, everyone, I like you to meet the Duke's harem," Kayda said, stepping to the side not taking her eyes off me. Standing at the side, she glances at the back of the group and back to me. 

Looking through them, I could see where Hugo's tastes came from.

'Half of them look like mindless puppets.' I thought, looking at the eyes of the girls.

"Sigh, you're one sick bastard, you know that," I said, seeing a small figure at the back. Flash stepping at the girl, she looked up at me, surprised. Looking at the girl, I sighed. she was a cat demi with brown hair and a tail that had some white spots on it. She was the same height as Brit and had a pink one-piece on. she also didn't look older. 

"Are you my new master?" She asked with no life in her eyes and her brown cat ears down. 

"That will be me," I said, nodding.

"I see."

"How old are you?"

"I am about to turn 16, master." She said, still not showing any change in her expression.

"Did he touch you?"

"Yes, but I am still fresh under he-" She explains before Mom appeared behind her holding her mouth and hands away from her skirt.

"Danny boy, you just lost your Duke houses' head," I said, flash, stepping next to the Duke swing down an ice katana.

Clung

Realizing my ice sword was stopped, I looked up at a royal guard blocking my sword with his own. he was looking at me calmly, waiting for my next move.

"Kitsuna, did I not tell you no killing tonight?" Dan said, walking down the stairs towards us.

"If so, then I will just torture him tonight and kill him tomorrow," I said, grabbing the Duke's shoulder. Using my dimension storage, I put restraints on the duke.

"Kitsuna, this is going too far," Dan said, making the royal guard reach out to me. Before he could reach me, he was through towards the wall.

"She is under 16 years old and was part of his harem, and she is a rare variant of cat demis' that only comes from the beast kingdom. now tell me if it's still fine if we leave him alive?" Mom said, looking at dan.

Ignoring them, I made chains with spikes on them, wrapping them around the Duke.

"..." seeing my actions, Dan didn't say anything.

"See you guys at home," I said, flash stepping with the duke in tow.

"Father!" Hugo shouted, seeing his father disappearing.

22