Chapter 79
623 0 27
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"You are always spoiling my fun, Kayda," I said with a pout.

"Not always, just when you go too far," Kayda said, pushing the monkey demi of her.

"That's when it's the funniest party pooper," I said, narrowing my eyes.

"Um, are you with Kayda here?" The monkey demi ask meekly.

"Yes, she is with me. I told her to wait so I could take her straight through, but it seems she didn't listen to me when I said wait," Kayda said, patting the 1,60m monkey demi.

"You told me to wait?" I asked, tilting my head in confusion.

"Didn't you hear me?"

"Hearing you is one thing, but listening is another," I said, chuckling.

"So, you didn't listen," Kayda said, giving me a deadpan look.

"I was probably busy looking around when you talked to me. Anyway, where are you taking me anyway?"

"To the guild master. Tracy, come with us," Kayda said, walking back deeper into the guild.

"For what reason are we going to the guild master?" I asked, but I still followed behind her.

"Who knows, but I think she is going to use her favors we owe her," Tracy said behind me.

"Plural. I guess she," I said, confused.

"You will understand when we meet the big guy," Kayda said, stopping at a giant door.

"The boss, I guess."

"Just be respectful. he is the leader of the Adventurer Guild." Kayda said, looking into my eyes.

"I will try my best," I said, shrugging.

"Sigh, I guess that's the best I can ask for," Kayda said, opening the door revealing a giant sitting at a desk full of paperwork.

'Huh, so this is how a giant looks like. They look just like normal humans, just bigger. 4 meters bigger, I think. Can't really tell while he is sitting.' I thought while walking into the office.

"Aah, your finely back with the fox in tow this time. And you brought my wife as well?" He said, lifting an eyebrow when he saw Tracy walk in behind me.

'Wife?' I thought, looking back at Tracy.

"It looked like she needed a break, so I called her to join us," Kayda explains, taking a seat in front of his desk.

"Thank you. You have been working hard, Hunny." He said, smiling at Tracy, who was walking behind his desk.

"Of course, I am no slacker." She said, pressing her chest out while her tail was waving like a cat's tail.

"of course, you aren't."

"Huh, I am not going to even ask," I said, sitting next to Kayda with an emotionless face.

"Where did all the playfulness go?" Kayda asks, smirking at me.

"..." Seeing m just staring back at her, she sighed to herself.

"Sigh, whatever. Guild master, I want you to let Kitsuna join the guild as a member and have the same privileges as me." Kayda said, making the man look at her like she was crazy.

"You know damn well I can't do that." The guild master said with narrowed eyes at Kayda then at me.

"Don't look at me like that. I don't have a clue what is going on here," I said, shrugging at him before looking at Kayda again.

"Ed, do you think I care if your little bord of old fogies will like it? Just do it, and you will see she will be useful for you in the future." Kayda said, making me look at her like she was crazy.

"Me useful for him? Where the hell do you think I will allow him to use me?" I said, raising an eyebrow.

"Not like that. When a dangerous monster or being attacks somewhere, he will call you to kill it, or you might need to be a bodyguard for guild members if needed. I meant using like that." 

"I get paid, right?"

"Of course, and very good," Kayda said, smirking at me.

"You say she would be useful to me, but her aura looks like a little brat to me," Ed said, looking me over.

"A little brat, huh? well, I guess I am still a brat in your eyes." I said, tilting my head at him while smirking.

"Don't think that sort of face will scare me, fox," Ed said, glaring at me.

"Hmm, I wasn't trying to scare you. Anyways, your way above my league in strength. Being 200 years old and level 999 exotic class sage. But I must ask why aren't you going for godhood with your level and all." I said, looking at him intrigued while waving his glare.

"You know it isn't allowed to use Analysis on someone without asking first in the guild right," Ed said, releasing his bloodlust at me.

"Oh, didn't know that. why didn't you tell me, Kayda?" I said, looking at Kayda, who was shaking her head at me.

"When I said you need to respect him, I also meant to not use any skills on him," Kayda said, not very surprised at my actions.

"But I am respecting him. I haven't released any of my own bloodlusts." I said, shrugging at her.

"You... how old are you really?" Ed asked, confused.

"Oh, I should probably introduce myself. My name is Kitsuna Draig, and I am 14 years old. Oh, and I am a demon fox." I said, smiling at him.

"Draig? When did they get another daughter? Oh, wait, I almost forgot the king mentioned something about a troublesome redhead demon fox." Ed mumbled, looking down before looking up before adding a bit hesitant. "You might not be that same troublesome fox, right?"

"That will be me. Though I don't like it that you guys are referring me as troublesome." I said, a bit disappointed at how he remembered my mention and how I was mentioned to him.

"So, you're the primordial youngling he talked about." He said, reading back in his charge, looking at me.

"How did you know?" Kayda asked, confused while I just narrowed my eyes at him.

"The king only told me a few days ago about you probably coming to the guild anytime. However, he only mentioned your race to be nothing more, and I can assure you only Tracy, and I know of it in the entire guild."

"I see that is good to hear. so, are you going to give her the same privileges as me?" Kayda said, sighing to herself.

"Yes, I will, and only Tracy will be her secretary from now on," Ed said, looking at Kayda. Taking his eyes off her, he looked at me and continue. "I hope we can work together from now on and that you will answer my call when I need you to eliminate something."

"I see no problem in that," I said, nodding my head.

"Awesome, to answer your question about my godhood. Giants cannot become gods, and I am sure you already know that only exotic and legendary classes can become gods. however, it is 10 times harder for an exotic class to become a god because their bodies are weaker than a legendary class at the max level." Ed explains, answering most of my questions I had meant to ask Mom sometime.

"Cool, I guess it's my turn to answer a question from you," I said, crossing my legs and rest my head on my hand.

"Yes, though they are for your sign-up. What type of class do you have?" Tracy said, taking out a new form.

"Don't have one yet."

"I see. Next one, what type of fighter are you."

"Speed type."

"What type of class are you going for."

"Weapon master."

"... that legendary class is a myth. I have seen multiple people go for it but never received it," Tracy said after a while tilting her head at me.

"Okay, something close to weapon master," I said, shrugging at Tracy.

"Sigh, fine. Next one, what is your preferred weapon."

"Don't have one."

"... What's your dominant arm?"

"Huh, why?"

"Just answer the question," Ed said while don't his own paperwork.

"Okay, I don't have one."

"Dominant eye?"

"Don't have one."

"Leg?

"Don't have one. Is this really necessary to know this?' I asked, annoyed.

"sand, is it even possible not to have a dominant side?" Ed said, looking up at me, confused.

"What, Stacy taught me everything she knew from a young age. I was taught from the beginning to dual wield weapons." I explain, shrugging.

"Sigh, okay, how many weapons have you mastered so far?" Ed asks, shaking his head.

"..." Hearing his question, I could hear Kayda chuckled to herself, knowing what is going to happen.

"Katana, Odachi, Chakram, daggers, short swords, greatsword, bow, crossbow, war hammer, spear, halberd, scythe. Oh, most of them are also mastered in dual-wielding as well. Then there is also-'

"Okay, that's enough. I get the picture. You're just like Stacy, just younger."

"What did you expect from Stacy's disciple," Kayda asks with a grin.

"That she is half-dead most of the time," Ed said with a straight face.

"I agree. Any normal being would be half dead." I said, nodding in agreement.

27