Chapter 80
2k 13 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"Now, with that out of the way, we will need to so how your status looks like," Ed said, standing up, revealing his full-length body of 5 meters.

"No, we can't do that," I said, shaking my head while standing up as well.

"And why is that?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

"There are some skills I don't want other people to see. if they see it, they will know how to kill me with ease." I explain.

"You can trust us, though," Ed said, confused.

"I understand how this might sound, but I can't have you guys see my full status. I can write it down, though." I said, coming to a compromise.

"You trust Kayda with your status?" Ed asks, making me nod. "Okay, we will let only you two in the room where this procedure will go down, and she will be the one to write it down."

Hearing him, I looked at him suspiciously but sigh and nodded in agreement.

'I will just tell Kayda my status. I don't know if the pads remember the old statuses they have shown before.' I thought, walking to the door.

"Great, you can follow Tracy to the room. When you're done, you can come back here." Ed said with a smile.

"Yes, follow me," Tracy said, walking past me opening the door.

"Lead the way then," I said, following behind her.

"Ed, you are playing the wrong game here," Kayda whispered to Ed before following behind us.

"I guess she also knew what he is planning," I said out loud to no one in particular.

"Hmm, did you say something?" Tracy asks, looking back at me.

"It's nothing," I said while looking at Kayda that was following behind us now.

"If you say so," Tracy said, turning a corner revealing the main hall of the guild.

"Hey, Tracy, your back?" when we turned the corner, I heard a feminine voice ask.

Looking in the direction, I saw it was a tall blond woman with pointed ears. Who was sitting at the same desk Tracy was at when I came in.

'An elf? No, her ears aren't long enough, maybe a half-elf.' I thought, looking at the girl's ears.

"Kana, I am sorry the guild master asked me to sign up this woman personally before going back to my work," Tracy explains visibly, showing her guilt on her face making the woman look at her before sighing.

"It's fine. The main deck is just a bit busy today because of the incident."

"Yes, I am aware, and I am really sorry that I am putting so much pressure on you. I will be as fast as possible." Tracy said, nodding before turning right, banking to 2 white doors not far them the desk.

Opening the doors, she revealed a pedestal and a black tablet on top in the middle of the room.

"Here you go. I am sure you know how the tablet works. as for you, Kayda, here are the papers for you to fill in." Tracy said, gesturing for us to enter and giving a form to Kayda before closing the door behind us.

"Don't use the tablet. The guild's tablet records all scanned statuses." Kayda said immediately when the door closed.

"I wasn't going to," I said with a shrug.

"Well, then tell me what skills I should put on," Kayda said, getting ready to write.

"Make my first name Nova, please. As for skills. Flash step, normal magic for my elements, and swords domain. oh, and my dimension storage that will do it." I spoke.

"Okay, that will do it. I put your stats a bit lower than they really are to make your life easier in the future. I also put on your true level." Kayda explains while tapping the pen on the form.

"Aah, thank you. though I still have no idea how the guild works."

"Okay, I will explain the more important things. No fighting in the guild. You can challenge some for a duel, but you are never allowed to kill. Ranks start at E and go to S. ranks don't necessarily work with your power. They are more there to let you know how trustworthy the person is. there is also an XR rank that is made for god-level beings, but now, there is one 3 registered at the guild where 2 of them are bodyguards for the royals." Kayda explains, making me raise an eyebrow at the last rank before realization struck me.

"Aah, that makes so much sense why the royals didn't have so many bodyguards at the banquet. I thought it was weird at the time," I said, laughing to myself.

"Yeah, though they might be god level, they still lose to your mother," Kayda said, shocking me.

"What! She can..."

"To a fight to the death, she might lose, but skill and duels she is stronger than them, especially when your mother uses berserk," Kayda explain, seeing my surprised excretion.

"Still, my mother is badass," I said with a proud smile.

"That's true. the worst part is that you will wipe the floor with them in the future." Kayda said excitedly.

"you got that right," I said, smirking again.

"Anyway, how quest work is you can take any quest if you have the right amount of people or if your level is way higher than the recommended level needed. There is also sometimes a recommended rank on each quest. But you have the same privileges as me. So, you can take any quest you want. It doesn't matter what rank, level, or amount of people you need. You can take it alone." Kayda said, smiling proudly at her actions.

"Hmm, but I won't get an S-rank, will I?" I said, hoping to hear her say no.

"No, you won't, but you will also not start from the beginning. I think they will give you B rank because you are part of the guild's employees in a way."

"That's good, but why B rank. Never mind, only from B rank can join the guild employment." I said to myself.

"Correct, but we are finished here. time to go back to trace she can make your guild card." Kayda said, walking to the door again.

"Okay," I said, following behind her.

"Oh, you're done?" I heard Tracy say happily when the door opened.

"Here you go, can you make her guild card now," Kayda said, giving her the paper.

"Yes, let's see. What? Kayda, did you put an extra 0 with her stats? These stats are impossible for a 14-year-old. not to mention she doesn't have a class yet." Tracy said, baffled, making the half-elf walk over to us. 

"Woah!" Kana said, surprise seeing the paper.

"That's her real stats. Now go make her guild card," Kayda said, waving her away.

" Will do," Tracy said, walking away.

"Come, we will go get you some easy quest to get started," Kayda said, walking to a giant bord with multiple papers stuck to it that was again the wall opposite from the bar and eating area.

"Hmm." Humming to myself, I looked through the guild hoping that there were any interesting people around.

"I guess you want to do an elimination quest right," Kayda said, looking at me to her left.

"Of course, what else is there anyway," I said, looking around on the board at all the quest.

"There are dungeon raids, but you are not ready for them and collection quest. There is also some delivery quest, but they are rare same for escort missions," Kayda explains, looking through the quest.

"There, take the orc elimination quest at the top," I said, pointing at the top to the right of Kayda.

"Okay," Kayda said, jumping up, grabbing the quest pulling it off the wall.

"Hey, are you guys going to do that orc elimination today? Do you have the recommended people already, or can my party join you? We are all C rank and higher." A guy suddenly asks from behind us.

"Yes, we are doing it after she gets her card updated, and we will be fine alone," Kayda said, looking at the silver head bulky guy.

"Wait, let them join. I have never seen the power level of this world." I whispered, grabbing Kayda shoulder looking at the guy with a neutral expression.

"Oh, that's true, isn't it," Kayda said, smiling at me. Turning to the guy again, she added. "Well, the boss has talked. You can join. How many are there in your group?" 

"We are only 5. We have 2 mages and 2 swords fighters, with me being the tank." He explains, getting a nod from both of us.

"Nova, your card is ready. Please come receive it." We heard Tracy yell from the counter.

"Aah, that will be me. Kay, I will be right back." I said, walking off, taking the quest from Kayda in the process.

26