1.The Beginning and Rebirth
134 2 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

As I awaken I gaze upon my surroundings and realize I'm standing in the middle of a flower field that's bright and colorful while smelling refreshing. The sky is night and I can see stars are really bright and oddly I can't see any constellations that I know of, as I'm standing there looking at the scenery a figure entirely made of white fog and has no facial features walks towards me.

(??)"Who are you?"

I asked the weird entity since I didn't know what else to do, speaking of not knowing I cant seem to remember much about myself either. I can remember knowledge of things that I have learned but not about myself such as my name and face, its a weird feeling.

As my thoughts were drifting, the 'White Entity'  seemed to have notice me and responded to my question.

(???)"I am Devos, but you can think of me as R.O.B. "

(A/N: Random Omnipotent Being)

As soon as I heard what he said my thoughts stopped for a moment before finally realizing what it was.

(??)"Huh, I guess I'm dead now?"

(Devos)"Yep, you're gone."

(??)"Do you know how and who I am?"

(Devos)"You died peacefully in your sleep of old age, as for who you are that's no longer important. "

Confused by what he just said I think about my situation a bit more in depth and figured out what seems familiar with this situation.

(??) "I guess I'm being reborn and to know who I was before is unneeded, correct?"

(Devos)"Yes, but I left your knowledge and I will be giving you a choice of what world to live in and 3 wishes you can use to gain or change anything of the world your going too as you like."

(??)"Can I ask why your doing this?"

(Devos)"Well let's just say its half for my amusement and half to show off what someone I have chosen has accomplished."

Hearing this I'm a bit shocked and a little angry at the same time, as I'm thinking of what I just heard I ask something else to distract me from this.

(??)"So I'm able to choose what world I get and 3 wishes correct?"

(Devos)"Yes, though depending on how strong the wish is it may not be accepted."

As he says that I go silent for a while and walk around as I think about how I should go about this until I find something that might work for what I want.

Half An Hour Passed by

(??)"Then I want the world of My Hero Academia if possible."

(Devos) "Yea that's possible but you cant choose when and how you start off as unless you use your wishes."

(??)"That's fair."

(Devos)"Then its done, now you just need to choose your 3 wishes."

(??)"My first wish is I want a body that can handle multiple quirks."

(Devos)"That's a good one if you do awaken multiple quirks though."

(??)"My second wish is a quirk that allows me to travel between worlds."

(Devos)"Oh, that's a surprise but is defiantly possible but there will be some limitations and uncertainty's you would need to work on. "

(??)"That's fine I just want to be able to travel a see different things that would not be possible in only one world."

Yes that was what I thought of, if I can be reborn in one world then why cant I travel to others and experience them as well. Why only stay in one world when there are all sorts of story's about other worlds that sound just as interesting.

(??)"As for my last wish, its to be able keep my power that I get from otherworld's even if I travel to a new one."

This wish is one that is obvious at first until you realize that some worlds follow different rules that may not allow certain powers to work, so this wish will help make it so that some worlds view some abilities as a power from that world. The only downside is that due to this some restrictions are temporally placed on some powers but that's the only thing.

(Devos)"That's fine, now with all this in place is there anything else you would like to ask?"

(??)"Yes, do you want me to do anything specific?"

(Devos)"No, just do what you want and hopefully you will accomplish a lot and amuse me."

As he says that a black crescent shaped smile appears on what seems to be the face of the white foggy entity, as he says one last thing.

(Devos)"Have fun and don't die too soon little one."

As he says that my mind drifts off and I can't help but go unconscious as I feel body disperse outward, I'm wondering a bit why he says not to die too soon?

..........

As Devos stands there watching the fog like figure gradually disperse all around he thinks about what's to come as he laughs at how amusing its going to be. After thinking all this he vanishes immediately. 

3