Chapter 2 – Making a run for it.
836 5 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I slowly stir awake as the soft breeze brushes against my cold skin. It feels chilly. Everything feels blurry. My mind is hazy. It takes me a few seconds for my vision to clear up before I crane my neck left and right, trying to take in the surroundings, to get a bearing. I shiver as the breeze brushes against my naked skin. I notice two things. One, that I am lying in a clearing of some sort surrounded by trees with a stream running along and two, I am buck naked.

“Have you slept well, my love?” My body flinches at the oh so familiar voice I haven’t forgotten till now. I look down and my eyes freeze at the sight. There she is, with an adoring smile and loving gaze, a wet cloth on her hands that now rests on top of my thigh rubbing it clean. It finally dawns on me on what happened earlier. I spring up from the ground and crawl away from her on my butt. “What.. Wh.. You… You…” I stammer.

“My love?” she asks, a look of concern on her face as she reaches out with her hands to take mine. I flinch and swat her hands away before getting up on my feet. I am still dumbfounded. Words fail my mouth as I point a trembling finger at her. She smiles, before getting up elegantly, swatting away the dust from her behind. “It’s okay My Love. We’re safe now” she says in a calm voice.

Only when she stands up do I finally get a good look at her. Even at a few feet apart, the height difference is apparent. She stands at least a foot taller than me. Wearing an elegant and stylish robe that fits her curves perfectly, also that in no way inhibits her full range of movements. It’s a low V- cut, showing a bit of cleavage as well the necklace that lies between her valley which only further accentuates her curves. Her Auburn hair flows freely upto her shoulders.

“You.. bitch.. What.. What are you doing here?” I gulp down hard. She is exactly as I saw her years back, to a frightening extent. My expression of horror soon turns into one of rage. "You fucking bitch!" I roar out "because of you... I was sold into slavery.. I had to fucking bear all those torturous life for gods knows how long it has been! and now? You just appear out of nowhere and kidnap me?" I grit my teeth, glaring at her.

“Rescued you.” She corrects with an arrogant voice. “Some gratitude would be nice”. She adds obnoxiously with a commanding tone. However soon, her gaze softens and she lunges forward to take my wrist in her hand. “I know you went through some trouble, my love. But I’m now here to make it up to you. I’m taking you with me. To my home.. Our home.. I’ve been looking for you for so long, now we can finally be together.” Her voice becomes softer and loving as she keeps talking with a crazed, almost obsessive look in her eyes.

"Rescued me?" I start laughing, unable to free my wrist from her grip. "You are joking right? Our home? Together? You are joking right?" I keep repeating those phrases to myself meekly as I begin to lose my wits. This is all too much for me to take right now. I look down at the ground, as my expression distorts into a mix of despair and rage and sure enough, the memories of that particular day began running on my mind.

Shaking myself from the daze and vivid memories, I lift my chin up to meet her eyes "How can you say it so nonchalantly when you were the reason I was put in this trouble in the first place? Bitch. Let me go!" I wiggle my wrists to escape from her hands.

The grip on my wrist never loosens. With a slight frown and a look of concern on her face, she says “ It was not my intention for you to be here for so long, my love. I’ve been searching for you this whole time. I didn’t think they’d move you so quickly.” Her tone sounds a bit guilty though nothing transpires on her face. I’m pulled forward despite my struggles, into her embrace. Her one snakes around my hip. The height difference is all the more apparent. I’ve to look up to see her eyes. “It’s alright now. You won’t have any more hardships, now that we can be together…”, she adds. Leaning down, such that our lips almost touch, she whispers “I can make you happy..?”.

I glare back at her with disgust. I wiggle to get free but in vain. My body doesn’t budge an inch under her embrace. “Searching for me? Why? So you could ruin my life more? And Stop calling me your love!” Her infatuated expression falters as I finish. She looks, almost.. hurt. Her grip loosens and I shove her away, but it’s not enough to get me free. “What! Let me go! Get your hands off me!! Murderer!” I growl loudly.

She, however, pays no heed to my struggles. “I’ve been searching for you, so I can save you, my love. She was just a distraction, my dear. Nothing more. She couldn’t have what we do now. I needed to show you that.” She barely reacts to me calling her a murderer, In fact her expression even turns prideful. “It’s okay, my love. I know you’re angry, but it’s all going to be okay. Let me make you feel good.”

Only now, do I finally get what’s going on. I look down and she is stroking my member with her other hand, her fingers firmly wrapped around my length. “What.. What are you…” my face distorts with disgust. “Are you freaking joking right now?!” I roar out and slap her hands away, although my member is already half erect under the ministrations of her delicate hands. Being touch starved for years also doesn’t help in this particular situation. I shove her away in a fit of rage and she finally lets go.

I stumble back a few steps. “We have nothing between us. You are just a murderer who ruined my life. Nothing more.” I take a quick look around, deciding to make a run for it, if possible. She chuckles, her expression as if she is looking at a child throwing a tantrum. This only adds fuel to my anger. “Come on, love. Stop this foolishness. That hardship was just a small price to pay for our love. Let me take care of you now.” Her eyes dart down and look at my half erect cock, She reaches out wistfully to tickle my shaft. “Give me a kiss.” It’s a soft phrase from her mouth but with a certain authoritative tone behind it.

I scowl at her. “You are downright nuts!! A Small hardship?! Right. You are insane after all!” What kind of woman demands a kiss in this situation.  I shove her away with all my might and make a run for it through the forest. Even though every fiber of my being wanted to kill you, I know it wasn’t possible right now. I now know  what you were capable of, owing to the incidents earlier in the mansion. Maybe, if I escaped and prepared, I might have a good chance. With that thought, I start running  through the forest, weaving between the trees like a madman.

16