chapter 38: Sachihiro
55 1 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sachihiro

I caress my hand up her smooth thigh as our bodies entwine with each other. She fits perfectly into all the crook's and crannies of my body and I into hers.

Her breathing picks up as I bite into her neck licking her skin. Spirits, but she tastes good. Her legs encircle mine, her arms caressing my back my behind, pulling our bodies deeper together.

Her hair is all over our sweat streaked bodies acting as a soft silken blanket that hardly sticks to our skin in our hot sweaty state. It’s uncanny how everything fits into everything else, uncanny and very sensual.

My lips find her breasts and she moans, her hand finds my organ and I groan. We know how to work each other, how to torture each other before going for that sweet release.

Our bodies are entwined in the aftermath of passion, her breathing steady, her naked flesh hot against my skin. I know she's falling asleep, the little inside as tiring her almost as much as I did.

The affair between Mira and I started long before we got to the Hito clans. Being out there in the mountains with someone, having to rely on them to have your back. You can't not get closer.

You develop trust.

Plus, she was horny. By the time our period of 'silence' was over we all knew each other well. I think that was Asriel's point with the whole thing. By not relying on what a person is saying but on what they are doing you get to know each other intimately well, the way you move, smell, sound, the way you think.

And me busting Mira masturbating was a fascinating discover that accelarated our coupling. One that led to an agreement of 'casual' sex for the sake of release. Nothing more.

But sex promotes intimacy of another kind. It may start as physical intimacy but it became something more. Especially as our chakra points balanced and I experienced my sexuallity like I've never before experienced.

Never would I have known that sex could be so good, so exhausting, so edifying as when all your chakra points are balanced, the sacral chakra point opened.

We learnt these things on each other’s bodies; we learnt that with our heart chakra open we had no problem giving each other love, of a kind. Giving the world love, it really doesn't take much to love. Everything is different when you're balanced inside and at peace outside. The world is different when you love yourself, when you're content.

 

We both groan as I enter her warm wet crevice slowly, with precision. I know her body intimately and I know that at this angle I'm stretching the very sensitive part of her insides. Mira's shuddering and whimpering indicates I got her right on the spot. There is nothing as satisfying as watching her enjoy it as I enjoy her.

After her first climax, she usually takes control either from the bottom or the top. Control during sex is not about the position; it's about who has the power, who's controlling the rhythm and pace, who's fucking who.

To the green envy of all red-blooded men out there she fucks me. Playing with me, torturing me, rewarding me until I release within her.

At which point the light patting, cuddling and kissing commences, calming me gently from my high. This usually leads to the more animalistic rutting like lions in heat but doesn't tonight.

After that session, it is time to start the day with the Hito people and learn the way of the samurai, and the ways of the Hito in general.

* *

We stay with the Hito people for a year. A year on top of the year we spent travelling to get here. We immediately began learning their ways and living a simple life of peace in the pursuit of our best selves. The pursuit of my best self in philosophical ramblings of some of my senseis.

I wake up every morning, after a passionate, wet, raunchy Mira session and clear my space. Clean my cot, sit and meditate.

Finding my centre then imagining how my day will be better than yesterday, weird how my days usually do get progressively better.

After performing my morning forms with Kuyoki, Mira or in solitude I choose to pursue the perfection of something simple. The chopping of wood, the laying of stones to secure some bridge or other such structure. The profound and old aged art of busking in the sun naked. Something simple that will take my time away from the house, just to let my mind muse about sweet nothing enjoying the perfection of each day.

After some hours to myself to bath and any chores I choose to pursue that day from the chore list I spend some time with little Vigdis Saya del'Mira. My beautiful wonderful daughter. We get to know each other better, I do the things that make her laugh and smile while conscious about everything she does or sees being a lesson.

''Where do you come from little one?''

She never responds but it baffles me how one day she was suddenly just coming out of Mira's body, like what the fuck?! She already has a temperament and quacks that are getting refined and more defined day by day.

''You gonna say 'dada'? Are you gonna say 'dada'? Say it, say 'da'.''

[Gugugaga], she pisses on my chest to snickers from Kuyoki watching us play.

There is enough time in a day to do everything that needs doing, to wear many different roles. Playing with babies is surprisingly stimulating, I remember how to play by seeing what she finds fun. I smile a smile only a child can induce, there is much to be learnt from children and I love being a da.

''What are you going to be like when you grow up you little rascal!'' I call play chasing as she crawls away from me cry-laughing. Kuyoki is there to take her screaming out her little lungs with laughter to get away from me, I really enjoy being a da. Is it always this visceral I wonder, did da ever play like this with Daewon and me? I don't recall ever playing chase, I have to say I like having a family of my own.

It's also a risk though, I may as well have been impervious to threats before but now I have a walking talking weakness, my heart on two legs that anyone in this cruel world could crush. I need to get stronger, it needs to be extremely unwise to fuck with me or my family.

After such indulgences and mental preparation it is time for my lesson in the art of writing. Truly a phenomenon discovery. The scripts are precise and delicate. Each line or stroke whether interconnected or not means something. Even the empty spaces between marks means something, another form of magic I am freely learning here, this writing and reading.

Conveying without sound, the words within me into the world. This is a worthy pursuit and one I am grateful I took an interest in.

Asriel encourages us to have a pursuit outside martial arts. At first I didn't understand him and his drawing but having found something outside fighting or hunting I also enjoy, I understand better. There is so much richness to life that we miss out on by keeping are gazes on a single pursuit to the exclusion of all else, what would I be if I wasn't a father? Just a warrior, I will never be the greatest warrior but I will be the best da the Vigdis will ever have.

Anyways, 'those who live by the sword will die by the sword,' an odage Asriel used twice in my hearing now. Killing ones enemies and threats to ones loved ones isn't living by the sword if you have other worthy pursuits. That's my logic about that anyways so I write it down, practising my script.

After writing my thoughts into creation I meditate on them. Both to accept and assimilate them into my conscious mind. Then I to let them go, not dwell too heavily on them lest I miss the rest of the world.

This is something sensei Hiroyuki Sanada taught me. My pursuit of writing mixed with my pursuit of Zen, the popular way of though by many of the masters here. The state of being in active balanced rest. Something wholly unheard of among my people, 'balanced rest'. Probably why I enjoy these meditations so much, my martial lethality is steadily increasing but not once have I even felt the Rage coming. I'm at balanced rest right now, Zen. Though zen is more complicated than just how I feel inside and generally being at ease.

My next lesson is on chakra with Asriel and Mira. A completely unrecognisable Mira from the hellcat she used to be. Always ready to attack with a snide comment or a degrading look.

Always fearful of being hurt further. But that's not something she will ever admit. Nor will I mention it out loud.

We meditate on our chakra points. From the root chakra point. Cleansing it, then filling it, then releasing it and encouraging it to fill naturally. There are some false starts and hiccups that result in restarts but we preserve, despite the mental struggle it is.

Our breathing deep and long, barely five breaths a minute now. Conserving everything the body is doing. Making it more efficient without forcing it. 'Don't push, your body wants this for itself as well', Asriel likes to say.

'Let the body guide you at its own pace,' it’s a frustratingly slow pace where the results are minuscule but there are results.

I don't know why I expected Asriel to be some Sage that could train me into an unparalleled fighter in a few months but that’s what I expected two years ago when I asked him to be my teacher. For him to push me to become an, 'overpowered little shit.' As he likes to say. He doesn't know I catch that though. That I catch languages very easily.

A gift from the cult I'm not sure I want to join, nor why they would want me even to the extent of wasting their deity's blessing on me. The spirit of tongues they called it. An ability of languages.

An ability that made me aware of how limited my language of birth actually is. There are so many nuances you can't convey in certain languages. The Japanese language the Hito speak for instance is very nuanced.

A different prefix or suffix conveys a different level of respect you hold a person to or the role they play in your life. Yet all you did was utter their name. 'Sachihiro-san,' they call me. So simple yet profound in the difference if familiarity. 'Hiro-sama' others say, I like the tone and implications that come with that one.

After two hours of chakra meditation, at the end of which our chakra points are in full balance and opened. This would be a great time to have more sex. Sex in this state is amazing but sadly we go for our pre-zanjutsu training. Kenjutsu, the final sword training of all samurai which Asriel has gotten Mira and into as well.

I love kenjutsu as it incorporates everything I've already learnt here and everything else I know about fighting. Everything goes in kenjutsu, your weapon and your body tools that can be used in any way possible so long as you defeat your enemy. My unHito like moves are welcomed and celebrated as long as they succeed, this is real fighting.

Hiroyuki Sanada is our sensei, which means we are afforded the greatest of honours by skipping the long waiting periods in the sword schools and being taught by a master straight away.

An honour afforded to us because of a person named Malachi who apparently found these beautiful valleys for the Hito to inhabit thousands of years ago. The scales at which these people do things are just at another level. How the fuck do they keep track of things that happened thousands of years ago. They don't even have any seers.

But I know this as well though. They have a written language, and they pass on verbal stories like the tribes do. It's just frustrating sometimes to hear children speak of shit that happened thousands of years ago like they know what they're talking about while I didn't even know my grandfather was alive.

I am leaner than I ever was among the tribes but still very muscular and big compared to most Hito. My lean, corded muscled physique is actually stronger than when I was bulkier, my body is apparently perfect for the katana. Which I take up but damn is it short, and too light for my liking.

I feel like things are coming to a head with my training though, improvements have been minimal of late. I worry I'm as fast and skilled as I'll ever be sometimes but then again I do this daily because I like it, if I stop liking it I'll find somewhere tame to live as a writer of thoughts or something.

[Pfff], that actually funny. Maybe I could be a weapon's master, I'll have to be all kinds of dangerous with lots of different weapons. That would be nice actually, get paid to beat people up, play with weapons and fight every day. A lot of people beat on me while I've been here but fighting is very strictly relegated to sparring, I've learnt a lot here.

I learnt the forms, had no idea what I was doing at first and it all looked very stupid but I had learnt to keep my mouth shut and watch long ago. Very well developed exercises the forms, not just for swords either, a martial art refined over millennia.

Now I can do then wearying weights using my weighed bean easily, I switch between forms as instinctively and smoothly as I switch between swimming strokes.

While I learnt the katana Mira learnt the kusari-gama and Asriel the staff and the long handled naganati. Basically a really fancy spear that’s as sharp as all the Hito blades. He learnt everything much quicker than us and ended up in Kazimoto's class.

Where he returns bloody and bruised most day. It is a humbling sight to see my 'teacher' schooled. Mumbling about 'overpowered little shits' under his breath.

I later learnt that he wasn't even beaten by Kazimoto, but by one of the Awakened samurai. A normal Awakened samurai not even a soul samurai wielding a zanpakuto. But apparently one that has been Kazimoto's student for the past 20 years so I didn't make too much fun of him.

I am still very satisfied with my own sensei. Learning all the nuances of the blade with my fellow disciplines. We were learning kenjutsu the way of the sword and its myriad ways each with our own focus but everyone wanted to eventually learn zanjutsu, the way of the soul-sword.

After learning the basics on the forms and stances of the samurai sword, its a mixup of specialities then we are taught how to properly draw the katana. It is an art form in and of itself.

Iaido, the martial art of drawing the sword.

This is roughly our routine for a year.

Asriel waiting for those that are only spoken of in whispers.

Those that make it possible to forge the soul-weapons known as zanupakutos, the next stepping stone on my path to being dangerous.

* * *

By the time we began the second year staying with the Hito people their long awaited patron arrives. He and his disciplines and colleagues an anticipated and celebrated sight.

How surprised we are when we found out this whole time we had been waiting for 'fucken' vampires.

Mira is definitely rubbing off on me.

 

2