Part II – Chapter 20: Asriel/Sachi
18 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Asriel

"I'm exhausted, no more..." I groan and her lips leave my oversensitive flaccid cock alone. But still looking at it longingly before sighing and moving away to go bath herself in a tub of water.

My cock would be chaffed if I wasn't as resilient as I am. We spent seven days fucking, seven days. I've never been so thoroughly used in my entire life and now I know what Zhen was warning me about.

Whatever creature Crysta let's out is insatiable that much I've figured out. But it thoroughly enjoys sex in the extreme, never have I had so much continuous sex before in my life. I've had a lot of sex in small doses, but not this much this often with only occasional sleep in between.

I get off the floor mat, having had abandoned the bed days ago as it was too soft to provide proper traction. I walk to the dresser and help myself to the grapes, berries and other fruit there. Still completely naked, I wonder whether this is how Awakened studs are kept.

I grin at the thought, I've always thought they a waste of divine mana but maybe someone that has Awakened as a sex expert could have actually satisfied whatever is in Crysta. Too much of anything isn't really healthy and I've gorged myself on sex. I look down at my exhausted cock, even with the sorceresses ministrations and concoctions it wont get up again for a while.

I guess this is the limit of my wholesome body benefits, seven days. Crysta walks out from behind the partitioning she's been bathing behind wearing nothing but the contraption that helps hold her big beautiful sensitive breasts up. It's cupping them nicely from underneath, open at the front to give a magnificent view of her beautiful nipples and has a strap that goes behind her back like a sword harness.

My cock twitches at the sight. The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak. I look away quickly, not wanting to be erect again because I know where that will lead. She walks up behind me and joins me in the fair. One hand plucking grapes while another starts caressing my naked behind, lower back and thighs.

I'm not sure how I'll even get out of here as my cock starts swelling with blood. Blood that should be in my head helping my brain function more efficiently.

"You came close," she suddenly says walking away to her chest of clothes and taking out a dress.

"I came close to what?"

"Satisfying my little spirit. She hasn't been this physically satisfied in hundreds of years. She's very pleased with you."

"What was that thing anyways? I thought I was satisfying you."

"Oh, I enjoyed it don't worry about that. I thoroughly enjoyed it in fact but I don't think I'd have survived your attentions by myself no?"

She says with a grin putting on a pair of the soft fluffy boots. Excellent shoes for comfort or moving quietly but not for traveling. With their soft soles that bend with the foot.

"Thank you I guess, I've had some training though so maybe that's why." I say getting dressed as well. Both relieved and disappointed that we seem to be done for now.

"That actually answers a lot of questions, but no its more than that. Your seed is very potent. It fed and restored her greatly."

"Ahh... I see. So it's like a nature spirit, a nymph or dryad? Feeding off the land and other sources but getting nourishment or growth from the spiritual power exchanged during intercourse."

"Similar, and I haven't had sex in many years because we took too much from our last partner and he died," she says her cute nose scrunched up in a frown as she passes me items of clothing before sitting at the mirror to brush her hair.

When you've been thoroughly intimate with a person, you can't help but picture them naked sometimes even when they're dressed. Or at least I can't.

"You should go to the place I grew up," I say getting dressed. It's been fun but I do need to replenish myself. "There is a discipline or path a lot of us in the Order take to power, known as the path of the Chaste. Over time it gives benefits that are crucial to health, healing, virility and as you said, how potent our seeds are with spiritual energy. The closer a Chaste is to temptation, treading that line between arousal and flaccidity. And the more they long for sex but deny themselves the quicker they grow in their path.

"Some achieve this by working at The Brothel as servants while not partaking in the rituals." I say, tying the laces on my boots. I still have some of Sachi's things in my storage ring.

"The Brothel, yes I've heard rumours of such a place. A place said to be able to satisfy even spirits." She says eagerly, looking at me for information. I grin.

"I only know of two of their temples, one in Tiba at the Hidden Village of Samsara. The other also on Pangaea but almost on the other side of the continent in a empire known as Persia."

She nods again enthusiastically. "I have been to Pangaea and have heard of Persia many years ago. But I left because there was a war in the kingdom I was staying at the time."

"There is always a war on Pangaea, I'm sure you could have just left that particular kingdom and been fine. Pangaea is just too big for a war on one end to affect anything on the other."

She nods and we have one of our conversations, and we've had many in the past seven days between bouts of passion. She is a good listener and a quiet reserved person. Taking her time before making decisions.

I tell her more about the men and women of The Brothel that Awaken as sex experts. Such men are called Studs and they mainly use their Awakening Mana to improve their cocks, seed and sexual abilities.

The women also improve their wombs, sexual appeal and expertise. I know from experience that the is no greater sex than sex with a woman who has Awakened in it. Or even sex with the men that have Awakened to it.

Experts highly sort after by women and even other men as they provide pleasure without compare in bed. Some even healing through sex and release from sexual curses or pains. But mainly sort after for their seed, for a child of an Awakened Sex Expect is born with every genetic advantage.

They always turn out beautiful and powerful without exception. The seed of the parent thick with ether, mana and spiritual energy. Or the child that grows within a tempered womb somehow absorbing minutes amounts of ether before they even develop features.

But such experts choose when to impregnate or the women allow themselves to become with child. So to be impregnated by such an expert is considered a great boon by the people. Proof of their favour upon you.

"Your people are fascinating." She says with a smile. "Come, let us enjoy the sunshine. Then look upon the fighting that is about to begin again." She says pulling me down stairs.

"That was longer than I expected," Zhen says as he stops at the door. Seemingly on his way out. He looks me over from foot to head then turns to Crysta.

"I'm surprised he managed to keep you away so long. I was getting worried you had broken him." He says to her.

"Enough of that now. You seem to be gaining weight. Who has been feeding you? That shameless tribal girl wanting you to teach her magic again?" Crysta ask, as Zhen retreats out the door quickly.

I grin at their exchange. Looking at them you'd expect Zhen to be older and more mature at something over 200 years of age. Looking like a 60 year old unawakened man. Then Crysta who doesn't look a day over 30 is over 400 and practically raised him.

The stories she has of him growing up, I feel I know him much better now. And I understand the love and devotion they have for one another is more mother to child than anything else.

We leave the house after a small meal and head towards where the tribesmen are amassing for their offensive. The city is spectacular around me. I've never actually seen a city being built from the ground up, I wonder if they all start out this well planned and executed.


*

Sachihiro

I'm with some of the youth and warriors from my old village preparing to go out and face the southerners. I now find it strange that our village was never named, but I never did before I left home. Om is beside me double checking his backup weapon. Every warrior going into battle needs a backup weapon.

I'm becoming an armoury myself with my sheathed polearm on my back, the nodachi. My spiritually bound o-katana on my right hip in a belt holster along with my bound throwing axe on my left hip.

I have a blade in each boot, one a dagger for killing people because obviously everyone needs a nice dagger, the other a skinning knife I used on my travels. I've gotten attached.

I feel Asriel by his aura before I can see him and find myself looking straight at where he is amongst the large crowd. A few seconds later he emerges with a busty, light skinned short woman by his side.

"Where on Gaia have you been old man? I was getting worried." I say embracing him into a quick hug and stepping away.

He gives me a grin as he balances his staff on his shoulder.

"I've been busy catching up with friends, but I will go see the Brave once the sun sets. And let me introduce you, this is Crysta, I'm sure you remember Mira mentioning her." He says conveying the woman besides him.

I bow my head in the traditional Hito greeting.

"I have heard many amazing stories which you feature in prominently Crysta. Staying with you and her master Zhen are some of Mira's favourite memories to reminisce about." I say looking at her, she is definitely familiar.

Then it clicks, this is the woman with the strange eyes that told me how to find Asriel when I set out almost three years ago. Coincide?

"Yes, it is well that we should meet young man. We have much to discuss and I'd like time to get acquainted." She says smoothly, then looks at Om with interest, who has taken a position by my right shoulder.

"May I introduce Om, a good friend of mine. Om, this is a dear friend and teacher Asriel, and this is Crysta the sorceress whom I'm sure you probably know off." I say, Om grunts and grips forearms with Asriel and does an awkward bow to Crysta trying to emulate me I guess. She smiles radiantly.

"Well anyways,I should probably go introduce myself to your mother. Or is she also a warrior preparing for battle?" She asks smoothly.

This woman wastes no time, or she's just worried I might die before Mira's and my families meet to discuss the children.

"No, my mother is known as Divina. She can most likely be found in the Council of Chief's building but I cannot be sure at this time."

"Yes, I've heard of a Divina. I will find her, let me not keep you further. I will see you later Asriel." She says then walks away.

All three of us and a few others watch her walk away. Her height exaggerates her curves somewhat. Or she just has a nice bum.

"You gonna be joining the fighting?" I ask Asriel without looking at him.

"No, not my fight. But I will monitor it for a little while before I leave. I still have responsibilities elsewhere."

"Will I see you again?" I ask facing him now.

"I will stay maybe another month then leave with whoever the tribes allow to leave as per our agreement. I will leave you a map so you can visit, bring your friend, he has potential." He says gesturing towards Om, who seemed unperturbed about being talked about.

"I will also be leaving with some ore, a little not much. And yea, hopefully we will see each other again as time goes." He says almost sheepishly.

Something else I've noticed about Asriel. I think Mira and I are his first true friends. Not colleagues, acquaintances, brothers of the order, co-conspirators or anything else. Though it may have started as a teacher-student relationship, we are now definitely friends.

"Well after killing a few southerners I'm gonna need a cold drink. You will take me to one of those quiet inns around the city and buy me a drink." I say with a grin.

"Yes, killing is tiring work. I can definitely do that." He says and we clasp forearms and he walks away.

"Interesting friend," Om says hefting his war hammer.

"Shut up," I say playfully and get ready for battle.

2