Part II – Chapter 63: Sachihiro
11 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Sachihiro

"You're leaving tomorrow aren't you?" Sarah asks lifting her head from my chest and bringing her thigh up to massage my loins.

"Gaia already said he was leaving tomorrow so I expect they will all head home as a bunch together. Will you miss us?" Harley says from my right pushing very shapely naked body onto my equally naked body. By the gates I will miss them, I think to myself even as Sarah's hand travels along my oblique muscles tantalizingly just the way she knows I like.

"Sachi won't miss us, he has a mate he is going back to don't you big boy?" Harley asks biting lightly on my chest and nipple.

I ignore them for the most part even as my cock starts swelling, I'm pleasantly tired and pleasantly pleased at being reminded about my mate. Kuyoki and I have only been mated 5 years now I think it was a very smart decision for mW to make. At my age I should have already had a prospective mate if not a mate and children among my people, I should have had a house of my own long ago and been required to provide for and defend my people.

So developing feelings for Kuyoki was actually serendipitous for me and the mere fact that when I did develop feelings for her she was old and not as sexy as she is now that she has Awakened. And the woman is an enthusiastic and loud lover of remaining a virgin for over 50 years of her life. She is constantly eager and ready for me like I was my first time at the hands of Freydìs.

She likes to try new things and her long chats with Mira about all the things she should try that I like always make me eager to teach her new tricks as well. She is a wild woman in the bedroom and her opening is so tight that I worry I'm hurting her sometimes. She once reminded me how much stronger and durable than me by nearly folding me in half, the wonders of having an Awakened mate.

But outside the bedroom, Kuyoki is the very definition of propriety, like an almost completely different respectable person. She is slightly formal, traditional and respectful and wise with that little smile that she has. Nothing at all like the wild thing she when we are being intimate and I'm grateful I got the wise tender woman I developed feeling for and a daemon in the bedroom.

I grin as Sarah's lips suck onto my neck and Harley's mouth heads towards my loins, I will definitely miss them though.

 

I'm walking towards my apartment I share with Inam, Lucas and Samantha at the Eldridge Block of apartments. The Conclave has kept growing with more and more people coming to live here, some from the Academy but others from elsewhere. The conclave is like an organization that let's only the people who will be useful what's going on most of the time.

But we've all noticed little by little the lectures, some of the masters and sometimes even random neighbours or store keepers slowly approaching people and introducing them to the deeper workings of the conclave. The compounds are now sort of turning into training and recruiting grounds for the inner working of the Conclave.

The recruiting is going slow though, those approached disappearing a few ten-days before returning and going back to things like nothing has happened. Inam and I have wondered why we haven't yet been approached as Master Zaraya's disciples we should be prime candidates for being let into the inner circles of the Conclave.

I turn the corner say hello to Edward at the market stall and long around slowly as I keep my hands out in the open enjoying the Compound for the last time in maybe years. The place has just grown in population but its also gaining a sort of personality, something I've noticed places have after many years or after being affected by a strong event.

A lot of the people here are interesting and very diverse. I say hello to Salamanca who is jogging in the opposite direction lightly. The young beastman is a satyr-like creature, a beast-man mix between a humanoid and an Ancestral Silk Ram named Halawa'ula apparently. I know that because we shared a beer sometime after I'd been here a few months.

I also met Karma the first drow elf I had ever seen, a quiet strangely coloured male that disappeared to the underside as soon as it was opened to the public just after I had met him. I met a few other different beastmen, elves, dwarves, orces and many many types of human and other mostly human-seeming creatures.

 

I get into the foyer of my block and jog up the stairs to the 5th-floor landing greeting Wes the neighbour with an exchange of nods as he walks past and I get into the apartment with my key.

I'm the only one here that I can immediately feel heading straight to my room and laying down on my futon with a sigh. All my provisions are stock and stuffed into my storage ring. Everything I won't need on the trip anyways, which means some souvenirs and gifts for my family.

I lay here and think of all the shit and struggle I've been through in my short life, all the shit that I've been through while training with Zaraya. I'm emotionally quiet a stable person, almost everyone here is with healthy and wide open chakra channels and sometimes feeling pain and hurt from past experiences is the healthy emotional response.

I wipe the tear that rolls down the side of my face. Since being here as part of my training I learnt the great injustice done to many male humans of many cultures. Whoever told that first little boy that boys don't cry crippled him and stifle his voice to that boy's detriment, and every other boy after.

I feel my feelings and let them flow through me, experiencing the loss, the death, the hurt, the injustices and I find myself smiling because I again have found balance. I sigh as I think of all the blessings and riches in my life, the fulfilment I get from living it, the joy I experience when playing with my children. I grin as I think of the progress I've made in my training, the progress everyone here has made.

Om is a mountain of solid muscles that now uses a shield with his war hammer as easily as I would a short shafted hammer. His defence is on another level when fighting in this way that even I can't get past his shield without resorting to a little zanjutsu and a lot of trickery. Ava is no longer an impulsive fighter but is devastating in duels with her glaive or her pole-arm.

She is on another level with her chakra mastery though as she has learnt to release chakra long ago and besides learning to use it to enhance and protect, she has learnt release and with it straight ninjutsu skills. The thing is like magic done by an Awakened, its amazing watching her perform amazing magical feats with nothing but chakra.

I can hardly even recognise myself anymore. I came here nearly a master swordsman from my solid foundational training, my time with the Hito and my experience in war and I leave here fully confident in my master level skill over the sword. But that is not much in comparison to everything I've acquired here.

My power of spirit energy is unique and very difficult to counter, it also protects me from a lot of other skills both magical and chakra based that I would be otherwise susceptible to. My combination of spirit with aura and the subsequent skills I have access to because of that make me a very specialised fighter.

Master Zaraya has focused us on broadening ourselves more than specialising for the most part. Meditation and clarity of mind are big on her training program and deepening our understanding of the body and the laws of the universe.

And then its the development of skills and fine-tuning the skills we already have to as high a level as we possibly can. She doesn't conduct our training herself but utilizes the many training masters and facilities of the conclave while she supervises and advises.

The is a balance to everyday of training since we started and apparently, our regiment will help accelerate our Awaking with already promising results, I immediately thought of Mira I hears that. Every day is a fulfilling day where nothing is never too easy or beyond our reach, and tomorrow we try to be better than we were today and yesterday.

These last 10 days we've all three focused on learning one skill that's apparently a speciality of Master Zaraya's, afterimage . A chakra and aura based skill that acts as a force multiplier that doubles or triples all strength or momentum based moves like there are two or three of me depending on how many images I can maintain.

The same skill I once saw Asriel use during the Never Ending Battle against the fae. There are practically two or three of me that weigh as much as my shadow helping me with everything I do. Multiplying the force with which I strike, pull, push, jump, block even the speed with which I move becomes deceptively fast. Deceptive because of the afterimages of myself that follow but never actually combining with me making me seem like I'm moving slower than I actually am.

I know there is a huge difference in power between a mundane and a tier 1 Awakened most of the time and the power difference grows exponentially every tier upwards, but I think I could take same tier 1 Awakened now as I am.

I close my eyes and see all my girls, its time to head home.

1