Epilogue – Home
17 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the distant future....

 

Ever since the death of the Madness Suzerain as well as the Lord Tactician and the Wrath Chief, the remaining Writing communities banded together to eliminate the rest of the Erasers scattered throughout the lands.

 

After the Erasers were defeated, literature rose and the world was filled with words once again. With literature, culture and religion appeared once more. With literature, science and history were restored. With literature, everything returned back to normal.

 

In a bustling city, three figures stood by a garden. In that garden was a singular flower...a rose to be exact. This rose was different from other roses. This rose did not grow on a bush. Not to mention, it was over seven feet tall and equally wide.

 

Now, why were the three figures standing next to the rose? Well, after three years, the rose was about to bloom. The three figures had periodically tended to the flower in hopes of this day to come. These three were Eden, Kirstie, and Nanner.

 

FLUTTER! FLUTTER! CREAK! FWOOO!

 

The rose finally bloomed. Within the flower, sat a fully dress girl. It was Rose – a bit older looking, but Rose nonetheless. She stretched her arms and yawned. As she looked around at the unfamiliar surroundings, she saw her three best friends.

 

Rose scrambled off of the flower and ran into their arms.

 

"Welcome home, Rose!" They cried.

 

"I'm home."

1