Chapter 34: Adapting personal plans
721 1 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Heyo~

“When it rains it pours.” - An English person

Please support my patreon where you can get a novel's pre-released chapters for only £2.50 where all three novels are 20+ chapters ahead - your support is needed!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

It had been a few days since the auction and all the [Golden Eulogy Amphiptere] had been busy ensuring their positions were strong.

Some of them (Imbiza) had an easier time than others ensuring that the men that bought them were completely infatuated with them. Then again it wasn’t as if they were dissatisfied with their work as each took ‘good care’ of their charges with their whole body. Even Midas was hard at work till early in the morning ensuring there wasn’t a second when she wasn’t on the Lord’s mind or rather penis.

Her last few days had been rather busy though she would’ve preferred not to share with another woman last night; at least that woman smelled like the contents of Lord Flaming Tigers balls.

In a gilded room a large pair of sweaty equine balls were painted with countless rich electric kiss marks while a forked black tongue worked hard. It appeared to be attempting to ensure there wasn’t even a single drop of sweat left upon them though with little success. This was obviously Midas who stretched her hands around to move up and down that thick base.

She wasn’t alone though as his poor human concubine unwillingly went along with her husband's desires. The penis was wedged between the two women’s breasts only to be squeezed between their large stuffed bellies. Each of their overworked assholes gushed out with the rich beast’s seed which only increased as they put their weight on one another.

<Hm~ this girl seems like she would’ve been quite the cute ‘noble’ girl if she wasn’t sacrificed to this Lord Flaming Tiger. Though she gives off the vibe of a broken whore just waiting for the man to finish up inside her without care. From what I’ve heard from servants she used to be quite the princess till she got engaged, fucked then married away to her ‘precious husband’ who doesn’t even look at her. I may be able to use that…>

Both Midas and the ‘princess’ positioned their sopping cunts against the penis head while rubbing their pussy juices on it. Both of their lips were beaten to the point of being obscenely swollen with a brown appearance making the human’s look like a horse’ - the camtaur’s cum draining out from both after a very active last night. Occasionally the human girl would shiver before squirting on the penis yet she knew she wouldn’t be allowed to stop there.

While the penis would be covered in rich electric blue and rose red ‘rings’ - which clearly displayed how well he treated the women - the red rings were hardly managing to get on the cock leading to them being very dense there. The blue ones from Midas meanwhile were dense right on the base of the cock just showing how good she was at swallowing. Both girls had their makeup melting down their faces.

Still the princess didn’t seem to care that her position may be endangered as she just coldly stared at the penis as if it had killed her parents. Moving her head towards she would occasionally plant sloppy kisses upon the giant piece of meat despite her quite obvious personal feelings about the man. Sensing this with her Spirit Sense just made Midas grin wider as she planted another kiss right in the middle of the ballsack.

Thick nut sludge spurted out the centaur's cock upon both of them yet he didn’t care about that as he just rubbed his penis across the two - not minding what he rubbed it on. The princess didn’t say anything even as he rubbed the penis across her face though she certainly offered a look which summed up the words she would use. Midas meanwhile didn’t get as caked badly by the removed nut slop due to being behind the balls though he still deposited some on her body.

<Certainly not a pleasant mind and honestly the whole ‘bottom half is a beast’ thing gets boring fast since it only offers a bigger penis with more limited options. Still fun being fucked by a large musky equine cock yet the gimick wears out quickly. Now that I think about it, it’s not surprising that human hates her.>

After having the mess removed from his penis he simply walked out; an interesting note would be he looked far younger now due to his impurities being cleaned from dual-cultivation with Midas’ [Gold Eulogy Qi].

Whether he’d regret falling for Midas’ benefits in the future would be another matter.

Knowing that the man would be busy for a while with work, Midas' fat black doughnut quickly shrunk in width with a golden shine. Resting one hand to support her belly as well as one to support her breasts she slowly rose to her feet though had to raise a brow.  The blonde haired blue eyed princess seemed very used to the current state of her butt as she stood up with ease.

Her hands did come to rest upon her violently bloated gut though she did the very unlady-like act of turning her head to spit some cum filled flem on the floor. Glaring strongly at the fact the man's disgusting fluids came with it. Seemingly even more grumpy now that he had gone she mumbled to herself.

“I hate the fact I don’t even mind the disgusting taste of his anymore…” <’Princess’>

Without even bothering to clean herself up the woman turned to look at Midas with an almost pitying look. It somewhat surprised the calculative snake that she had the energy left to care about someone else with a womb that appeared ready to explode. Unless her cultivation improved quickly no way she’d survive childbirth.

“I don’t know why he bothered inviting me considering he’s done nothing but use your body to satisfy his desires since he practically emptied our coffers to get you. Looking at that stomach of yours it appears as if you certainly fit his tastes. I hoped you would keep his attention yet for the first time in months he actually…” <’Princess’>

Her hand wandered down to her gaping horse fanny which also had thick equine ooze which hadn’t experienced love since she was impregnated. After a couple times of ‘trying her out’ he felt she was too loose to be used hence began using her more ‘sturdy’ asshole which only increased her hatred for him. She didn’t think she would feel pleasure there again which made her pitying gaze turn to a questioning one as she faced Midas.

“What did you do? I can maybe understand him using the insides of my rear to wipe off his ‘thing’ before heading off or using my body to pleasure himself like today… Yet he actually enjoyed me enough to release inside my privates seems stupid.” <’Princess’>

Midas didn’t panic though she was slightly surprised it was the concubine that figured something was up then again she’s never really interacted with anyone else yet. For the past few days it’s just been the man releasing his desire upon her whenever he wasn’t going through documents and the benefit of that was clear. Although his cultivation hadn’t improved much the same couldn’t be said for his foundation was all the better from it.

He was stronger, more energetic and overall healthier than he was a few days ago which the woman obviously noticed since she previously spent every night under him. Still he never was as vigorous as he was last morning/night - she may even misunderstand and think he actually enjoyed her if she was dumber. Her mind then turned to the fact that the one in front of her was merely the strongest of many similar creatures causing a cold sweat to form on her spine.

Just about every strong faction had been invaded by these serpents.

“What are you intending to do…” <’Princess’>

The woman's eyes were no longer ones which were questioning but now they were sure. Full of accusation as well as a fierce light that said she wouldn’t accept any false answers though it wasn’t as if Midas really cared what the woman thought. Who would accept the words of a girl whose only purpose in life at this point was to satisfy a man before likely dying during birth for the next unlucky girl to take her place.

<She’s smarter than most humans yet still not smart enough to keep her thoughts to herself before gathering more against me. Now she’s just revealed her hand before even gathering any leverage of her own to ensure I don’t just kill her. Still she’s amusing so I’ll give her a chance to be something more and a servant to an imcompetent mortal.>

“I’m ssurprissed your brain hassn’t turned to mussh and that you could even think sso hard conssidering how broken ass a woman you are… Yet I wouldn’t continue assking questionss to receive answerss which would lead to a different kind of bad ending for you. Doess it matter to you what happenss to that man?” <Midas>

Sure enough she realised her mistake so her eyes widened while staring at the snake-like woman who just slowly sat down on a chair. Midas tried to cross her legs but her enlarged stomach made that rather difficult to do since it was resting on her knees. Realising that she frowned for a second before returning to that sly smile.

“If I wanted it would be eassy to desstroy thiss entire city while enssuring everyone located insside not only died but went on to become my sstrength. In that persspective even if there wass ssomething you could do to convince people that me & my kin had a ssecret plot what would be the point? That’ss not even disscusssing thesse ‘cultivator’ typess not realissing that ssometimess sstrength issn’t the mosst efficient method… Dealss are~! sso why don’t we make one ourselvess sso we can both be happy shashasha~!” <Midas>

The girl's hands came to rest upon her stomach as she could feel the warmth from the child inside as well as the occasional kick. As can be expected it hurts a lot having your insides kicked by a camel yet she was used to that as well as greater pain. Still having this child inside her filled her with a silent rage which made her turn to look up at Midas with conviction once more.

“What do you want of me?” <’Princess’>

“Shashasha originally I wanted to manipulate him into putting my name on hiss will before letting hiss cultivation basse collapsse through refussing to ssupport it. You ssee the problem with removing all impuritiess of an already built foundation iss that it leaves a lot of ‘holess’. If thesse holess aren’t filled the cultivation may collapsse yet ass long ass a ssteady ssupply of our [Golden Eulogy Qi], a cultivator would actually just be stronger than average… Thiss can alsso be ussed to artificially boosst one'ss cultivation but that doessn’t matter.

With the child in your belly we can eassily take control of thiss city with the only sacrifice being all their ssiblingss they don’t need to even know about in the future. In return for your help and loyalty I’ll enssure that you not only ssurvive giving birth but alsso be able to claim ownersship over everything that the Lord doess… I may even grant you more if you want~.” <Midas>

She stared at the serpent for a while before replying.

“What do you want me to do then?” <’Princess’>

“I already have the Lord in my grassp sso how do you feel about sseducing ssome virile younger Camtaur maless~?” <Midas>

17