Chapter 40: A casual discussion between women
527 1 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Had a killer headache so sorry if the end is a bit rushed...

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Midas coiled her arms around the neck of the poisoned {Golden Society Branch Manager} as he desperately clutched her as if letting go of her would lead to his death.

As if to reinforce that he grinded his own genitals into the snake mistress as if trying to force his entire body into her. Still when compared to the black dicksheath, who had been taking a powerful equine penis down past the base, to say his own one inch warrior was lacking in its specifications was… An understatement to say the least.

That didn’t stop him from chaotically thrashing about inside her dark cavern with enough desperation to make up for some of that. Those gigantic nuts continued slapping against Midas’ genitals - grinding against her pussy - did also greatly make up for the lack of a penis. She even gave the man a few sensual moans in his ear.

Of course the reason he was so desperate to shove his dick and balls inside her cunt wasn’t exactly for sexual pleasure. To him inside of his mistress was the only place where his constant suffering from the toxins were soothed though only when engulfed by her. Hence why he was trying desperately to push his way inside Midas which obviously was also a result of her manipulating him to her whims.

“At firsst I wassn’t ssold on your inssisstence on thiss yet I musst admit thiss unique feeling of ssuperiority iss great shashasha~!” <Midas>

“Ah~ I think thiss one hass reached the limit of how ssmall a danguss can get with the [Type 2 Venom] sso I’ll be filling him with ass much [Type 1 Venom] as big thosse already ssizable testiss can get, boss~!” <Imbiza>

“Ssure, he’ss yourss to do ass you want ass the head of Jinko, just make sure to tell me if anything of interesst happenss ~!” <Midas>

“P-please have mer-” <Jinko Heir>

“Ssssshhhh~ cum filled pillowss can’t talk~!” <Imbiza>

While lying back in the branch leader chair with her legs spread yet feet firmly planted on the floor Midas turned to look towards Imbiza who was in a similar position. She instead sat on one of the sofas in the office with one of the young masters from the Jinko family she had invaded. While Midas herself was gaining a constant stream drizzling into her from the branch manager, Imbiza hadn’t worked up to just a poison yet.

This as the blonde haired man pounded away the snake's fangs were firmly sank into his neck as his balls slowly increased in size. Fully testing out her latest reward, the [Type 1 Venom], on the unfortunate Jinko heir resulting in the sound of slapping only getting even heavier as did the musky air. As he climaxed though the snake was a little surprised as he let out a groan which ended up being a mixture of pleasure at first only to become pain as his semen shot into her womb with great vigour.

The reason for his pain was clearly the same as her surprise since the amount per second he released into her was shockingly low yet lasted for a shockingly large time.

Taking her fangs from his neck she spoke up.

“Ah~? It appearss ass if the size of ya penis doess affect the power ass well ass rate of cum of when the guy climaxess. Musst be real painful with one ass ssmall as ye snake iss desspite how big that nutssack iss~!” <Imbiza>

“Mer-...” <Jinko Heir>

“Again~!” <Imbiza>

Even if he wanted to he had no ability to resist her commands so his full power thrusts continued as the sound of his mellows colliding with her asscheeks continued. She even expressed her kindness by giving the human a little kiss on his forehead while her hands came around his back. Massaging his ass while rather than merely thrusting his hips at her it was more like his entire body rammed against the sadistic snake.

“Sso why’d ya need thiss sstresss relief boss?” <Imbiza>

“The abssolute demon iss ssponssoring an important wedding to thiss dessert sso a lot of powerful figuress will be coming…” <Midas>

“Sso that black cat?” <Imbiza>

“Unlikely to actually come due to negative relationss yet will probably at leasst watch a little pluss otherss may notice ssomething iss up if I get to ahead of mysself…” <Midas>

While having their holes thoroughly explored with massive balls bruising their big toffee butts the pair of snakes casually talked. Their pussies even leaked the plentiful helping of semen they were being given - Midas especially since the branch manager was like a broken tap - due to the plug simply not being big enough for the holes. Not to mention that nobody would believe they could leave their loads in the women's wombs since even jinko’s cum geyser only managed to hit Imbiza’s uterus.

Overall the atmosphere between the pair of amphiptere was akin to that of a pair of girls in a hair parlour. Both talking calmly towards each other while not paying much attention to the service that was happening - though instead of having their hair styled it was having their pussies flooded by an ocean of cum. They did occasionally let out an occasional gasp yet if someone was standing outside with only hearing the two women they would actually believe they were having a massage not a vicious pounding.

“Sso what iss ye plan boss?” <Imbiza>

“To put it ssimply I plan to do nothing - the other girlss too sshould put a hold on any of their planss which could gain the ssusspicion from the pusssy. I mysself plan to jusst continue letting Gem from your Jinko seduce thosse sstupid brotherss while letting the rumour mill ssimmer a bit. Ass much ass I wissh we could pussh thingss there iss no point in russhing with that much threat overhanging… It will certainly delay thingss ass unfortunate ass it iss.” <Midas>

Although Imbiza never looked away from Midas or stopped listening she didn’t waste time in continuing to inject [Type 1 Venom] into her ‘son’. In response his already fat veiny balls only were enhanced even more, making the man groan out as those large melons collided with her own. It was even slowly starting to get to the point where she was moaning due to the sheer momentum that was being transferred to her waist.

Pulling her mouth away she continued speaking with a certainly weighted breath with a grin on her face.

“Mmm~, thiss iss fucking good, I’m sshocked he hassn’t popped yet boss… Anyway, do we really not need to prepare anything ssince you sseem sstresssed if you don’t mind me ssaying. We are more than willing to help, boss!” <Imbiza>

“Not much that even I can do. I do plan to make a pill which will help me hide my ssoul even from the pusssy yet unfortunately I don’t have a brain sstem from an [Soul Gelding] with them being linked to the godss under {The Infinite Mother}. It annoyss me but I’ve had to owe a favour to the oni due to ordering it through the only group that doessn’t give a sshit about offending anyone - the Asura.” <Midas>

“That iss indee-Urgh~!” <Imbiza>

Mid sentence Imbiza groaned out while hunching over as if she had been punched in the gut. More accurately it would be said she took a constant stream of punches to her uterus as the Jinko Heir cried out once more. The stream wasn’t particularly large yet the power of the pressurised giant cumshot punched right through her uterus.

While she was surprised it was clear from the look in her eyes that the unique feeling was certainly getting her off. Obviously didn’t just stop at her uterus as it hit her right in her eggs while the small size of the nozzle meant it wasn’t exactly steady - the literal gut punching flow splattering in her womb while slowly slowly filling her up. The horny snake happily showed how pleased she was at the surprising result of her ‘experiments’ as she quivered while squirting on those mighty balls.

Seeing the state of her servant Midas couldn’t help but give her usual smile while thinking to herself about the upcoming wedding.

<While I certainly find it amusing it has truly ended up more problematic than I would’ve liked with how weak I currently am… Though it also has to be said that I can maybe be perhaps a little bit blamed for this eventuality with inviting the hero. Only partially though since it will certainly make things more amusing - doesn’t change the fact that the little black cat will no doubt poke around a little bit. I only hope the Mantis doesn’t come to visit directly since I’m not sure how she feels about me since our last meeting wasn’t exactly long.

That’s also not including the fact that such a meeting may not have happened yet with her travelling through time with that boy of hers.

Still as long as I have Violet as well as her lackies backing having invited me Kaiser is unlikely to make a move due to also being a demon. More important would be hiding my soul from that old monster… Where is that insectoid girl.>

16