Chapter 43: Playing with the kitty
611 12 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Snake?

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

While from one perspective Midas just had to wait for the materials for her potion to arrive, from the other perspective it meant she had nothing to do but wait.

In order to ensure her little ploy didn’t fail she had to wait for lord Flaming Tiger to suffer from his foundation collapsing; she couldn’t even sleep around. If she ended up getting caught sleeping around with other men before becoming a widow it could lead to issues. Then again taking more time to complete her plans wasn’t necessarily a bad thing.

At the very least her newly acquired servant could gain more time to seduce the two love-needing sons of the Lao family. Still likely helped that with her refusing Flaming Tiger he took out his lust on the poor Gem which made the two sons feel worse for her since it was harder not to notice. With the youngest son being a softy he of course was more than happy to help give her intimate massages to loosen her tense body - eldest was pounding her with just as violently as their father though.

Meanwhile her kin used this time to strengthen their positions whether as the new (whether public or shadow) leaders of the cities various factions or as lovers of those who were. It was essentially only a matter of Midas giving the go ahead and the [Golden Eulogy Amphiptere] would become the ruler of this city; first step for dominating the continent. This is still needed for the watching eyes to look away or they may interfere though.

Thus the future pharaoh of gold dust had no choice but to stay around in ‘her’ office with a colourful glass of liquid. The drinking glass actually steamed due to the potent toxins mixed together with the only reason a hole hadn’t formed in it was due to it being made from spirit infused ice crystal. Without fear of that the serpent wrapped her right hand around the glass to bring it to her plump lips to sip from it.

Other than that a cigarette sat between her fingers - black with golden rings around the end that a viscous red smoke rose from. Placing her glass down while leaning back into her gaudy golden throne while letting that deathly liquid slosh about. After swallowing that she placed her lips around the demonic cigarette she got from Slate to let the rich crimson smoke fill her mouth.

As for her left hand; that was currently under her ‘garb’ to stimulate her needy lower lips with some much needed attention. Although her secret meetup with her chief of staff was fun there are risks that happen with letting a guy blow load after load inside you. Namely the scent wasn’t something you could immediately wash away while she herself could trace just about every hole a penis has entered. It would be troubling if her lustful encounter with a serpent invited trouble.

Letting the red smoke slowly diffuse out from her mouth the serpent showed absolutely no intention to hide her displeasure.

“Ass much ass thiss wedding iss going to be amussing I wissh thingss would hurry along already sso I can move onto my next sstep. I want to open a nice little sshop - I think {Heavenly Sounds} would be a nice name. Bring them in with opulence, keep them in with mussic then keep them coming back with our heavenly fat asss wet pusssy shashasha~!” <Midas>

Just when she was about to take another drag from her smoke she heard the sound of some roughing up from below making her brow rise. With that in mind she quickly let her spirit sense spread out to see what was happening yet as she did that she suddenly sensed big golden feline eyes stare back at her. She didn’t panic however; rather than that a sultry smile appeared on her face.

<Clearly I need to put more work into information gathering if I missed a big fish like this strolling up though from the looks of things this isn't’ the first place she visited. With my body at its current level I also have to admit that I don’t have a chance in a physical altercation - as for relying on my trump cards… Well that would be foolish considering I’m trying to hide~!>

Despite such thoughts her smile never faltered while her eyes glimmered with confidence as her left hand came up on top of the desk. Resting on the desk her moist index finger came up only to come down to tap upon the table - that was all though. Other than tapping in a seemingly random pattern the serpent made no more attempts to move as she just took in a deep breath of smoke.

With nobody able to physically stop her Princess Kitty kicked the door open with blood dripping from her hands. Those golden eyes glared right at Midas with a savage grin upon her face to show off those pearly white fangs. A soft guttural growl leaving her mouth as she prowled into the room like the apex predator she was even if Midas didn’t stop her casual behaviour.

“You're the real strongest among these weaklings aren’t you, you didn’t think you could actually hide from me did you nya?!” <Princess Kitty>

“And I know exactly what you want shashasha~!” <Midas>

Just like that the princess’ mind wandered quickly filling Midas in on all that she needed to know which made that sultry smile grow even more confident. Tapping against her table while leaning lazily into her left which made her cleavage visible shift - an action which would please many the wandering eye. To the princess in question it only aggravated her.

“What do you even know about this princess!” <Princess Kitty>

“I know you have been tassked with giving me my [Soul Gelding], though I don’t know who exactly by of coursse,  sso that I can make my potion sso how about we wasste no more time in giving it to me?” <Midas>

With a little lie about not knowing who by the straightforward thinking Kitty will no doubt begin to consider who told Midas about the information. This was of course the intention of Midas who was completely certain who was the one to send Kitty as there was no way her source didn’t. It just so happened that Kitty would neve understand that she herself was the very source of the leak she was worried about.

Grinding her fangs, Kitty lifted her nose into the air.

“Oh and is that all you figured out about this princess' intentions nya?” <Princess Kitty>

Hearing that, Midas just moved her right hand to grip the glass of venom to above her head with seemingly no concern, tilting her head up before opening her mouth. From there she simply let the glass pour the liquid into her mouth. Just when the tiguar was about to leap forth to fight the snake Midas slammed the glass while meeting Kitty’s eyes…. Then shook her head.

“I have no idea what you are referring to shashasha~!” <Midas>

With that the princess stomped on the ground while swiping out as her cat claws grew out with a freezing aura.

“This princess is going to go to her husband while you're going to come with me this instant whether you like it or not nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Midas in response just tilted her head while taking a puff from her smoke - constantly tapping onto the desk with that same irregular pattern. As if not realising the princess' cruel intentions the serpent just let out a puff of smoke with a furrowed brow. Frowning in an innocent manner towards the beast girl.

“But I’m not ready yet; I think I’ll sstay here.” <Midas>

“Grrr you don’t get a choice nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Just as she was about to leap her brows furrowed as she looked towards that finger that was constantly tapping on the desk; her instincts telling her something was wrong.

“Why are you doing that, stop tapping nya!” <Princess Kitty>

“Do you know the principless of formationss… What am I ssaying, you're a [White Tiger] sso of coursse you’ve never put any interesst in that type of thing. Well I ssupposse I’ll explain to you that formationss are all about the dessign rather than the componentss that make it up. Not to say that certain formationss don’t benefit from higher quality materialss shashasha~” <Midas>

“Shut up with your silly nonsense, this princess will teach you-” <Princess Kitty>

Sick of the snake's nonsense, a fierce light was all that was left in Kitty’s eyes as she was about to leap forward… But I didn't though not by her engaging in self control.

“W-why can’t I move… Nya…” <Princess Kitty>

As if Midas couldn’t understand the cats sudden worries she rose up from her seat while continuing her explanation as if she was never interrupted

“It wass ssometime during the ssecond great war where I wass worried about the masssacress that were going on. I didn’t have anyone I wass particularly closse to, it wass a time where merchantss were nothing but a vergining concept that represented those giving weaponss for preciouss materialss in a time of death & war. In thosse timess even contractss were a thing of verbal agreementss sso that was all I had to defend my own life…” <Midas>

“Urgh why can’t it move nya!” <Princess Kitty>

The buxom princess had her veins seemingly about to pop as she tried moving yet no matter how much she struggled her limbs wouldn’t hurt a single inch. Once again Midas simply walked up to her while taking her time with a deep drag of smoke before she arrived in front of Kitty.

Leaning in front of the princess' face to blow out a plume of smoke.

“I disscovered, with a little help from Alice Neptune Venus who wass the mosst competent with ssealss and thuss great knowledge in formationss, that even ssound can be ussed. All it takess iss to expertly weave the bouncing ssound wavess in the correct fasshion it leadss to the perfect tool for unexpected asssasssination attempts… I ssupposse what I mean to ssay…” <Midas>

After blowing the smoke Midas would press the lit cigarette against the forehead of the princess in order to put it out. Her sultry grin became a fiendish one as that black forked tongue of hers flickered over the girl's cat ears. As those fearsome fangs extended from inside her mouth the acidic purple haze Midas blowed out singed the cat’s fur while her own expression grew worried for her own safety.

“After killing your ancesstorss, I know everything you can do down to your every little sstrand of fur on that pusssy, you mean nothing to me little kitten… Feel glad one of my alliess lovess you enough for me to not sskin you. Sstrong hybrid furss are often more expenssive if the bloodliness meld well like yourss shashasha~!” <Midas>

12