Chapter 44: Revenge is best served economically
463 4 11
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

A little look into the past; also looking over the numbers I may decide to move onto another novel after reaching a good point to put Midas onto hiatus... Don't know when that point will be however.

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

No matter how much Kitty tried she couldn’t move a single centimeter.

Even as the serpent bullied her while she tried infusing all her qi into her body she couldn’t even so much as lift her foot up. Midas of course understood this very well as her hands slowly danced around Kitty’s unmoving body - traveling from those mighty hips before slowly sliding up that phat ass. Of course her body wasn’t as voluptuous as Midas yet nobody could manage to get such an extreme hourglass as the serpent so that was no insult.

“D-don’t touch me like that - even if you're hotter than any human this princess has ever seen I refuse to accept you nya!” <Princess Kitty>

Of course Midas would respond to that with nothing but a chuckle.

“Oh I have no interesst in a little thing like you shashasha~!” <Midas>

Kitty ground her fangs together however was unable to do anything in response to Midas’ words on account of still having little control over her body. It did give her time to slowly understand the previous threatening words - it was only at that point where she began to shiver. A cold sweat went down her back as her bloodline finally seemed to understand the implication of the woman's words far more than her.

Her bloodline instantly just told her to run as if, for the first time in her life, she wasn’t the predator but the prey. For the proud princess this was a very rude awakening which she refused to accept sitting down yet all she could do was grind her teeth. Even then it wasn’t as if she could hide the sweat along her neck which a certain snake clearly found out about as a black forked tongue slithered up with a sadistic grin.

“Sseemss like even if the world hass mosstly forgotten about me that issn’t the casse with that sstubborn bloodline of yourss. It wass rather funny how they intended to hunt me for the lizardss however in the end of the day it wass them who learned what it meant to be prey. They didn’t even tasste particularly good - too much musscle under that alluring fat for my little sstomach to handle unfortunately shashasha~!” <Midas>

With that her hands glide up to Kitty’s stomach while playing slightly with the plump little stomach that held a shocking amount of sturdy muscle. It was an unusual but somewhat calm sensation to play with the girl's belly so she couldn’t help getting lost in it. Even if she was a tiger she was still a cat - yet her being a cat just made Midas more upset seemingly as she soon slapped that stomach causing the catgirl to yelp.

Moving around to meet Kitty’s face to face once more, her moments are more like flowing water than the steps of a human, to show the disgust in her eyes to the cat. Her hands moved to grab a cheek each though her thumbs pulled on the sides of those golden feline eyes. Midas even constantly changed her position to view every vessel in those eyes of hers.

“Feliness certainly have wonderful eyess while yourss have evolved with the blood of a [Black Jaguar] to enhance your ability to find vital pointss. If you weren’t dumb I’m sure you would be quite the terrifying unfortunately. Thank Gaia - or I ssupposse Alice now - mosst catss ass dumb except her. It certainly aggravatess me to ssee that you catss are sstill held in ssuch high regard desspite her actionss which dissgusst even me… Mainly becausse I ssuffered.” <Midas>

Right now the princess really wanted to ask what the fuck this crazy snake was on about on account of her having no idea what she was talking about! Still even with as brash as Kitty may be at times, she wasn’t as dumb as Midas made her out to be. To prove that she didn’t scream at Midas about what she was on about.

The serpent didn’t care though as she leaned in close till their eyes were just about to touch with a sultry grin forming back on those plump lips.

“Ssee back in my day I warned everyone not to trusst that little black cat as far ass the weak mortal could throw them. Yet only little purple ever lisstened however that didn’t help her ass insstead me and sshe ended up lossing the mosst from that pusssiess planning. Sshe alwayss hated me ssince I held the power to hold her ressponssible… Sso I don’t want to be found by her in casse sshe getss ssome funny ideass before I can fight back - a ssoul alone can’t content with an empresss level opponent after all.” <Midas>

Slowly the snake moved her face upwards while that black tongue slipped in and out from that sultry smile. Gently the tongue slid up the kitten's cheek while she could only scrunch up her face due to being unable to physically resist the snake. The serpent only ended when she was about to reach the girl's eyeball.

“You ssee I’m a renowned for being the pioneer for alchemy, however recently due to lack of materialss I’ve moved from ‘biochemistry’ to insstead sshow interesst in biotech. Ssomething very uncommon here yet there are a few insstancess ussed for prosstheticss in more advanced civilissationss yet I found them lacklusster. I am interessted in meddling alchemy with biotechnology and your interessting hybrid eyess would certainly be a good sstarting point for me to begin my ressearch…” <Midas>

With that her fingers moved to grip the edges of those eyeballs refusing to let the sweating [White Tiguar] even blink.

“Sso how about you go ahead and give me that [Soul Gelding], hm~? “ <Midas>

With the little movement that she could manage Kitty would of course nod as if her life depended on it since she very much liked her eyes being in her head.

“Goo~d you can  go ahead and await me wherever you like since I’ll have to spend some time cooking up some pills shashasha~!” <Midas>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

It has been several months since Mei Dias had been assassinated thus it had been several months since the economic apocalypse had started.

Nobody could have expected what the result of killing one legally grey rich man would cause since nobody understood just how petty the person called ‘Mei Dias’ was. Even Kim Su didn’t realise till a little while after his death but when she did it was far too late; he had a dead man's trigger that would activate when he died.

His global revenge would never be something as ‘unrefined’ as just a giant bomb as one may expect though. Then again it may be more accurate to say he would never let his revenge be something as quick and painless as what a physical global crisis The man formerly known as Mei Dias was known for being slippery yet sinister with schemes.

Why would his revenge be any different?

While Kim Su as well as the tycoon named David Crocket who hired her - a transportation & shipping magnate who used that to smuggle with ease - celebrated the perhaps billions the snake owned which would end up in their packets... A certain protocol left behind by that very same deadman activated. What it did was actually quite simple yet that didn’t change how horrifying it ended up being at the end of the day.

Nobody is quite sure how yet that snake had his fangs deep into the neck of the economy so even if the snake was killed the venom remained. The funds of the snake was far beyond what any could imagine yet that money didn’t remain in one place as it instead filtered evenly into each and every account. All across the world people became millionaires which essentially made the money in the world so inflated it was worthless.

Even the tycoon who was celebrating a day ago, David Crocket who once was the most powerful man in the world, suddenly lost just about all his power. The entire world was confused while unsure what they could even do about it. At first everyone was celebrating being rich thus never needing to work a day in their life… But then quickly they figure out that if everyone is rich then nobody is.

To say chaos was the result was an understatement as with economic power having no weight only strength could be relied on. The first people to be swept up by the rage filled masses were the politicians who promised everyone the world only to receive nothing. Many militaries tried to step in to solve the situations yet the chain of command  suddenly became muddied with the intentions of grander power.

Just when it seemed the world as everyone believed they woke up in an apocalypse film that was the time when the AI spoke up.

It desired one thing and that was to punish those who had led to the death of its creator Mei and the reward for that would be the world itself. The AI had promised that it would give control over the world's resources back to whoever gave in to its desires; presenting all those responsible as well as the reasoning behind it all. Simply put, it wanted to know how & who killed its master.

With the power to rule the entire united planet on the line, which of the factions left in this world could refuse such a chance? The name Mei Dias was already a famous one which made life hell for his old enemies while some of those who he ‘appreciated’ became icons. It wasn’t an exaggeration to say that in this little time the destroyer of their world had somehow ended up becoming their martyr so a certain escort only had one thing they could do…

Desperately try to survive.

Kim Su held little of the beauty she once did as she seemed haggard with bruises all over her body while her belly had begun to expand. Even when the apocalypse had just begun life hadn’t been generous for her. As a woman who sold herself on her beauty while looking down on those who didn’t meet her standards it only made sense she had those with grudges.

Only a day in she was dragged out onto the street where she experienced what true hell could be as she couldn’t even count how many men and women forced themselves on her. In truth she didn’t know how many hours she spent being passed around like common goods since she passed out only to awaken to someone new using her. It wasn’t surprising she’d end up pregnant and battered like that.

Even when opportunities to run away presented themselves to her, only needing her to just stand up and run, she couldn’t take them. Her hips were too battered while her muscles were too bruised to even think of running away as much as she wanted to. As such she went from a glorious life of worship to a literal sex slave who was treated as nothing but a commodity.

Fortunately with being a slave her name slowly got forgotten as she passed from master to master yet she was still far too afraid to use it. She knew that if she was discovered she would likely die in an even worse way than the pain she was currently expecting. In truth she wished she knew where David was as she would happily go back in time and sell him out if she knew just how sadistic Mei Dias was.

Currently she was in the base of the Calafornian Commanders washing some dirty rags she couldn’t help having her mind wander.

“I wonder if you knew this would happen, you sick son of a bitch…” <Kim Su>

11