Chapter 50: Improvements of {Aqua Liger City}
342 0 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

For some reason, for my new novel, I find it easier to edit by going in reverse

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

“And we are here; {Aqua Liger City}~!” <Midas>

“I don’t know why the mortalss alwayss complain about how dangerouss the trip iss - that wass completely no problem at all!” <Ulwazi>

The two serpent royalty were slowly walking into the bustling city that seemed filled with excitement over the coming wedding. Contrasting the previous situation when children were too afraid to come out during the day, little girls and boys were running around with baskets over their arms. Dipping in they threw bright red petals all across the road while giggling.

Maidens who previously had no choice but to hide or give up their chastity on the streets were hanging banners off the sides of the buildings with prideful smiles. The back allies which were once filled with refuse of the city now had the large strong bodies of the oni who roaming around were just out of sight yet often dripping with blood. That was the summary of the city which the two snakes could tell with a flickering of their forked tongues.

As a whole the entire city was safer to the point even the weakest members of society were able to freely dance in the streets. The criminals who once ruled the city were nowhere to be seen no matter how hard you looked - as if their entire presence had vanished. Yet no matter how hard they may try they couldn’t change one fact.

It reeked of blood.

That was the Violet guarantee though and Midas wouldn’t have ever imagined this city to be in any other state than this. Violet was a being who was born as an insignificant yet expected accident only to refine herself through combat in bloody wars till she soon took a chance to look around only to realise there were no more opponents. She was absolute.

It wasn’t just her physical might which was absolute since simultaneously her word was as binding as Midas’ own convents.

She had made a promise with the absolute demon for the cost of her body & soul which only could have this result. In return for abandoning all honour as the proud Lord Aqua Liger, becoming a ‘Dikkuhorusuta’ (Dick Sheath), Violet would solve all problems the girl had as her new owner. Hence the heir to the yakuza and ruler of all demons solved all Lord Drenched Pussies problems in the most efficient fashion.

Knowing the full story it was obvious Midas wouldn’t be surprised at the heavy scent of blood which couldn’t be washed away. If anything she seemed happier knowing that everything was going well for her allies. Heading down the streets of the city towards the centre where the no doubt large wedding palanquin would be waiting to take off…

<As long as it hasn’t already left and I’m actually late. However, a good merchant is never late to a transaction while nobody is a better merchant than me ohohoho~!>

Contrasting the primordial serpent was her little princess who was looking all around excitedly at every little thing that passed by. Those crystal lenses that made her glasses were constantly flashing with different colours as she turned her head all about, seemingly trying to record every inch of the city. Her eyes practically shone at the sight of the bustling preparations.

It had to be said this was the first time for her to do anything like this - in fact it was the first time she had seen anything like this. Since she was born a few months ago she had never slithered a single inch out of the oasis in which she was born. In fact it could be said she hardly even travelled away from the bottom of the water basin.

That wasn’t to say she couldn’t understand what was happening as her mother had filled her head with information the day she was born. Though that wasn’t the same as experiencing it in person  hence why she was in awe. It was the difference between seeing it in pictures versus seeing it in person.

Due to her strange reaction many people on the street were looking at the girl with a mix of confusion and distaste at her. Then again some of that distaste was no doubt due to her wardrobe choices which left her voluptuous body for all around to admire - something many men were clearly doing. Not to mention, thanks to the Midas walking beside her, it was possible to see which side they stood on when it came to height.

Midas obviously noticed the girl's reactions as well as that of everyone who saw Ulwazi however she made no attempt to stop her gawking. Instead she just kept the same sultry smile on her face as they slowly approached their destination; her reasoning for not caring was rather simple actually. Ulwazi wouldn’t be a maiden for very long so spoiling her a little was okay.

“MMOUM*SLURP*OUMMMU*GCHLOG*MMM*SLAP*MAAMM~!” <Lord Aqua Liger>

“Welcome back to this city of ours Midas.” <Slate>

“Indeed, I’m glad to be back, esspecially for ssuch a happy even shashasha~” <Midas>

The powerful oni woman, large blade along her buxom butt as usual, walked up to warmly greet her serpent friend while ignoring the background. In return Midas also made no comment as she greeted in turn as the two women met in a warm embrace. An embrace which would cause many men to develop a sudden nosebleed.

Meanwhile the little snake who had been following her mother curiously all this time couldn’t quite be as generous as the bigger snake. Her gaze went past the two older women to look up at a large red wedding palanquin - two large crimson curtains coming from above to hide the scene of what was happening within. It had to be said as well that the word ‘large’ didn’t do it justice as the thing was at least the size of a room in a living room in a normal sized home.

Below, on either side of the ‘room’, were wooden beams which were held within the metal rings to lift up the palanquin. The design of the palanquin itself was a red wood base with purple ‘boxes’ upon the side which held precise artwork in gold inside. She had a feeling that Cobra wouldn’t appreciate the artistic value however; her reasoning for this was it first depicted a virtuous Lord Aqua Liger…

Then it quickly fell apart.

The next scene was a huge dicked oni girl arriving which then led to Lord Aqua Liger laying down and pulling her legs up to her shoulders to present herself to the beast. Quite obviously the wife to be was welcoming the oni into her depths - as once can imagine the scene after is of the oni’s back as she plunged deep into Cobra’s ‘maiden bride’. Finally the last scene was of the oni gone with semen flowing out from the still presenting Lord Aqua Liger’s gaped pussy.

These artworks weren’t small either as they were probably taller than the people actually depicted within them by double - there was no mistaking what they showed either. Even more so when Lord Aqua Liger was still quite ‘vocal’ in the background. If anything one had to compliment their ability to create something so detailed as well as large on what had to be very short notice.

There were also people milling about the wedding procession though from the stories Ulwazi had heard she heavily doubted anyone other than Slate was needed for protection. A unit of people of all sorts of races in shadowguard attire with a slight purple tint, a violet upon their left breast as well as back, were waiting to lift up the palanquin. They were powerful however they didn’t seem important since they were just there to bring the bride-to-be into the prestigious and powerful {Purple Cobra Sect} in front of everyone.

Other than them there were two people of interest to the serpent. The first was a jade haired beauty with a wise smile and voluptuous body that was perfumed with a musky scent like she had taken a dip into concentrated nut butter. When she got a view of the back of her robe the girl got to see a very large wet patch as thick baby batter leaked out to slop onto the floor.

Across from her was an irate smart looking human man who looked as if he could tear the women apart limb from limb. He gnashed his teeth, squaring his shoulders while leaning forward while speaking in a low gravely pitch. Ulwazi quickly recognised his anger yet felt no worry for the woman as she could tell that she was actually stronger than her mother in terms of cultivation with a powerful bloodline as a beast.

“This is all your fault - you’ve reduced my lord to a mere toy for that abusive witch's twisted amusement - completely destroying her future!” <Advisor>

“But didn’t she come to us first, not to mention that Violet ojou-sama isn’t a witch since she doesn’t do magic stuff…” <Ashue>

Ashue tilted her head while drumming her finger upon her chin with clear confusion that people would assume was a way to mock the man. As can be expected the man himself thought the same as well as his frazzled hair seemed to become even more frazzled as he ran his hands through it again. It was obvious he was trying to figure out what to do yet was coming up with nothing so could only turn away with tears in his eyes.

“She was supposed to become the best lord this city had ever seen yet now she can’t even sit in her seat without leaving a stain…” <Advisor>

“Is that a bad thing when she seems so satisfied with life - she’s likely even going to give birth to a healthy little oni swarm to help protect the city!” <Ashue>

“MMUHMAHMO*SCHLUO~P*MAMMMOMUM*GSCHLO~CK*MMM*GLSURP*AMM~!” <Lord Aqua Liger>

Clapping her hands as if she figured out the secret to success however the advisor clearly couldn’t stand the noises anymore. His shoulders slumping each time his lord moaned out while making sloppy lewd noises with her mouth though a sultry smile slowly creeped onto Ulwazi’s face while looking at his pitched pants with a little wet patch. She didn’t get a chance to say anything before he turned around to run back into the manor behind him.

<Heh it is just as mother says; it is in a human's nature to be jealous when they sees someone they know reduced to their base desires in front of another.>

Thinking such she turned to look back to her mother who was talking to Slate.

10