Chapter 51: Even A Tyrant Isn’t Absolute
321 0 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Heyo~

Yea... This novel is progressing in views? Just backwards~.

Also couldn't be bothered to open Patreon so you guys have your own chapter name~!

Anyways, enjoy~♥

 

Ulwazi looked towards her mother, Midas, who was talking to Slate who acted as the competent right hand of {The Heir of the Asura Yakuza - Violet}.

Though with as big a girl as Violet was there was no surprise she used both hands when masturbsiting so even now the samurai had the lingering scent of spunk. Even a lingering scent from Violet could be called overpowering; neither of the two serpents minded this though it did bring the daughter to look at her mother with newfound respect. Just from the lingering musk as well as sounds of ‘dick sheath usage’ in the background made Ulwazi’s body prepare itself for a long night of abuse.

<Even now mother is able to calmly talk despite being so close to aunty Slate - it shows how much control she has over her biology compared to the inexperienced me~!>

Her own forked black tongue flickered out from her mouth to capture that virile scent yet she quickly realised another source of the smell was here. Not only was it close by but it was actually approaching her quickly from behind - a soft hand curled around her own slender neck from the back Lifting the baby snake to look upon its captor; the other masterbatory hand of Violet’s in the form of a voluptuous wise looking tortoise who she had been watching moments before!

“Oh you are adorable, look Slate, she’s like a mini-version of Midas~!” <Ashue>

“Isn’t that essentially what she is anyway?” <Slate>

“You could ssay that shashasha~.” <Midas>

While saying that she brought the busty girl into her own impressive chest, squeezing her like a stuffed toy, complete with hip & shoulder swaying. The little snake was not able to do anything as she found her face planted firmly in the large pillows covered in the musky ‘marking’ of her precious Violet ojou-sama’s cock. Having her face engulfed in that overpowering musk made a veritable river flow down her thighs, mouth and even those two large black areola which had very obvious lumps growing under the golden ribbons.

If this was the effect of just the lingering scent from a paizuri Ulwazi couldn’t even guess the effects that the ‘real’ thing would end up having.

“Wow she’s certainly a lively little one, reminds me of Kitty when she was still a scaredy cat who bowed down to mere mortals hahaha~!” <Ashue>

“My Ulwazi iss not a sscaredy ssnake; though sshe iss certainly clumssy at timess.” <Midas>

Hearing that, the blue haired oni couldn’t help moving her hand to tap her chin as she looked towards the girl who was being suffocated by her companion. She knew exactly ‘what’ Midas was by now which made her even more curious about the creature she admitted to be her very own daughter and heir apparent - such a person must be impressive. Still her nature as an oni also got the better of her so she couldn’t help wanting to test the strength of such a being.

“If she’s clumsy she must not be very strong so I doubt that ono-sama would like her.” <Slate>

“That iss ssomewhat untrue ass sshe iss, at the end of the day, a [Golden Eulogy Amphiptere] which meanss sshe naturally hass a powerful body with many trickss between thosse impresssive breasstss sshe inherited from yourss truly. Sstill sshe certainly doessn’t do well with martial artss. On top of that sshe’ss a lazy girl who ended up heavily sslacking with the martial artss training regime I gave her~.” <Midas>

That caught Slate off guard as she didn’t expect the arrogant snake to so openly admit the weakness of her own heir apparent. As for Ashue’s reaction… Well she didn’t really seem to even notice the two were still speaking as she continued to squeeze the fluids out from the tiny toffee skinned serpent without a care in the world.

Of course, one of Violet’s advisors needed to be competent, so Slate narrowed her eyes while looking at Midas. Clearly wondering what secrets hid within Midas despite her being a strong pureblooded oni from the {Forest of Mortality}. Usually it was the oni who were renowned for being ignorant and acting without thought while the tortoise who descended from the proud turtles as wise with boundless knowledge with their ability to divine.

Apparently even Violet’s servants refused to be normal servants.

“I wonder why you decreed her to be of royal descent while all the other eggs were considered nothing more than ‘kin’ for her to order around?” <Slate>

“Hm~ technically the chief of sstaff rankss above the princesss in timess of danger and will only be allowed to take charge over the chief when sshe asscendss ‘the throne’ sso to ssay. Though I ssupposse the obelissk in the centre of my oassiss iss the clossest thing to a throne we sserpentss have - sstill the general concept iss the ssame ass no beasstss have much usse for a throne. Ass for the reasson sshe is a ‘princess’ while the rest are ‘kin’ it iss quite ssimple, sshe wass chossen to be.” <Midas>

After saying that Midas just lifted her hands up while shaking her head with closed eyes and the same sultry smile on her face as if it were obvious. Slate didn’t get angry but confused however as she knew the strangeness of the situation - considering who Midas was why would she leave things up to mere chance? Everything her ono-sama had spoken to her about suggested that although the snake wasn’t exactly a player she didn’t accept not controlling the pieces.

“How was she chosen - I highly doubt it was anything to do with fate nor luck.” <Slate>

Based on who was in charge of fate & luck now there was no conceivable way that Midas would trust those red strings; their own master had already attempted to remove that person's neck.

“Of coursse not, ass Violet’ss property you sshould know that there iss no ssingular form of recognissed ‘strength’, anything can be conssidered a sstrength to her. Even a masster artisst who hass never lifted a ssword would be conssidered sstrong by Violet’ss judgement ssince he put hiss all into learning hiss craft. Though I doubt sshe’d ssay it so eloquently. Meanwhile my little Ulwazi hass already sshown great geniuss in the field of engineering which hass greatly enhanced the rate I can carry out even my own planss shashasha~!” <Midas>

“So she’s like the legendary {Dragon-Slaying M-” <Slate>

“I would like to kindly requesst that you do not compare my daughter to that pusssy~.” <Tyrant>

Although she only ‘kindly requested’ that of Slate the oni coudln’t bring it in her to refuse her while even Ashue who wasn’t paying attention stopped in her tracks. She still didn’t let go of the now limp body of Ulwazi though. On top of those two just about everyone in the city stopped and looked down to the ground while shivering - only one person was unmoving though she was certainly annoyed that the person relieving her had paused in their action.

The reason for them all pausing was simple… A ferocious orange/gold aura had erupted from behind Midas. Wisps of a terrifying aura that reminded the oni of a time long ago where she had the chance to witness Violet exchange blows with Mother - an aura only those oldest of beings who came into existence to represent a concept could truly release. This aura could be called an aura of antiquity representing a golden age of gods while it slowly coiled around itself to generate an unforgettable figure.

It was lustful yet collected.

Charming yet greedy.

Cowardly yet colossal.

Cunning and above all else…

It was a snake…

A hazy serpent was formed though with aquamarine eyes that formed spirals around those slit pupils it had like whirlpools that sucked in the minds of those who get lost in their oasis. Its mere existence generated the illusion of an equally opulent courthouse that seemed to be the only thing fitting to judge the divine within; a courthouse that carried out the final judgement of vindication for those at the peak of reality. Each hazy scale of the serpent actually appeared to be formed from another smaller variant of the snake - the hood that came from its head looked as if it formed the stamp of king yama himself. On the end of the serpents tail was a silver rattle that appeared like a malas ringing out for the lies she’d told throughout her life. The serpent itself bared its fangs in anger as green poisonous whisps beckoned the oni forth towards a death sentence - that was until another voice called out from behind Slate.

“Calm since dying to me is bad…” <Violet>

Slate didn’t realise just how much she had sweated till she turned around to look towards the source of the voice only to find the palanquin was still closed. Still it seemed those words alone were enough to placate the primordial serpent - quickly the illusion dissipated as quickly as it had originally formed. That didn’t take away the memory of it within Slate's mind.

<So that is the true form of the pharaoh of the [Golden Eulogy Amphiptere] as well as the parent of the world eating serpent… I suppose a primordial serpent should look a bit different from the riff raff but I always thought her true form was that of an amphiptere. Then again how could the form of a primordial god in the making look so simple as just a snake with some wings?>

Letting out a long sigh while still shaking slightly.

<No wonder ojou-sama said {The Gods of Adjudicator’s Court}, primordial gods who were born to work under Atlas to judge their fellows, are the most terrifying of all…>

“Ssorry about that; I got a little ahead of mysself due to hearing about an old friend from back during the Primordial Age shashasha~!” <Midas>

“Mmm.” <Violet>

“Pluss you are right that I don’t want to go againsst you… Dying even lesss.” <Midas>

While everyone else was still getting control over their bodies there was one little snake who turned her head to look towards Midas with glowing eyes.

<So that is the peak of all serpents… Mother is strong!>

12