Prologue
2.2k 11 29
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

He was biking down the street he always goes down after a long day at work. He has his Nintendo Switch in one hand while steering with the other and is playing the new Pokemon Sword and Shield.

'Still can't believe they didn't put all the pokemon in this game. I mean come on i know it isn't THAT hard!'

The young man grumbles as he continues to walk home and he fails to notice the truck that's been stalking him from behind.

Suddenly the young man gets a cold shiver down his spine and looks around feeling like he's being watched. Finally looking behind him he sees the truck as it's just sitting there.

'Weird i didn't pass a truck.'

The young man pockets his Switch and continues on the road. But still has that feeling of being watched.

As he continues on he looks over his shoulder at the truck and sees it keeping up with him. Seeing this he stops and tries to confront the truck driver.

'Hey man, you following me?!'

There's no reply from the truck.

'Hey you hear me or-'

After taking a good look at the driver side he notices something missing. Mainly a driver.

'Eh? No... no no no.... Cant be.... Truck-kun?'

As if confirming the lights of the truck go on and off a couple of times.

'.....NOPE!'

He starts peddling hard to get away from this famous murderer.

'NOPE NOPE NOPE! Not getting reincarnated today no thanks. Still, haven't finished Sword and Shield yet so nooo thank you.'

Peeking over his shoulder to see if the truck is coming and sees it barreling towards him faster than he can peddle. Turns out trucks are faster than bikes.

As they're coming up on a bridge he remembers a small ramp and takes it just barely avoiding getting reincarnated. Riding the ramp he gets to the bottom of an empty canal he stops and looks up to Truck-kun.

'Yea what now Truck-kun? Can't reach me now can you?'

Truck-kun backs up out of sight and the young man feels victorious. But the hears the revving and roar of an engine and then sees Truck-kun hauling ass over the bridge and make a sudden turn. Crashing into the concrete barrier Truck-kun sores through the air and lands perfectly on all four tires.

Seeing this he starts again peddling for dear life.

'The hell Truck-kun this isnt Terminator damn it!'

Suddenly Truck-kun blares it's horns to the tune of the famous movie

'You got the be kidding me!'

Truck-kun easily closes the distance and in right on him

'Truck-kun please noooo-'

Finally. Truck-kun captured its prey. More like painted his prey on the ground.

The last thing the young man sees is a bumper sticker as Truck-kun drives off, looking to reincarnate its next victim.

'Say hello to Kami-sama Bitch.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Somewhere~

"Where is this?"

His consciousness awake to the darkness of some void.

"Soooo I'm dead? Shit, this suuuuuucks!'

If the young man had a physical form and was near a wall he would no doubt be bashing his head against it right now.

"Sigh. Welp guess it's time to find out life's greatest mystery. Whats after death I wonder?"

He waits.

And waits.

"Ok now come on really? Don't tell me this is really it? GOD, YOU THERE?!"

Nothing.

"SATAN HOW BOUT YOU?!"

Again nothing.

"Damn it. ANYONE?!"

Hello and welcome to the reincarnation system please wait while we finish connecting you to the system.

"Wha?!"

Connection complete. Welcome to the reincarnation system. While you wait for your reincarnation to happen this system will answer your questions to the best of its ability.

"Um, thanks, i guess? Is this normal I mean the whole reincarnation thing the system?"

Reincarnation is normal for all souls as they normally into the cycle of reincarnation and are recycled back into the world, however, it's extremely rare for a soul to have this system.

"Why is it rare"

The creators of this system, the Gods set a very specific condition for the system to activate and install.

"Whats the condition?"

To be killed by a truck. Apparently the creators are fond of reincarnation novels.

"...Seriously... Ok putting that aside. What does the system do anyway?"

Also by you have received an endorsement.

'Really from who?'

From Truck-kun. Apparently he really loved reenacting his most favorite scene ever.
'.......im not sure how to feel about that'
Thanks to this endorsement you are allowed to request the kind of world you wish to reincarnate into.

"SWEET! I take it back Truck-kun you are awsome! I want to be reincarnated into the Pokemon world from the Pokemon game Red as Red. But the World needs to be more mature and real world. At least to my worlds standard."

Please wait one moment while we search for a suitable world that matches your wishes. This may take a while as we search the multiverse. In the meantime please choose the abilities and skills you wish to have. You can choose up to five. Please be aware this is a skill based system. Skills level up as you continuously use them. You can also gain skills by performing certain actions like cooking

Also, you will occasionally be given a quest or mission by the World Admin. These can range in difficulty from F to SSS. It is highly recommended to complete these as they reward you generously.

Also please note the difficulty of some quests or missions can have effects on the world around you depending on the difficulty.

"Ok, lets see how about an Observe ability to see the name and stats of Pokemon and people. Second increased personal growth. Third extremely good luck. The fourth will be psychic abilities since there are psychics in the Pokemon world. Now last will be a charm skill where I can charm Pokemon and people.

Skills and abilities adjusted and set. Thank you for waiting your world has been found and you are now being reincarnated. We hope you have a happy new life and wish you luck in your new world.

The young man's consciousness fades after that.

```````````````````````````````

(Somewhere in the multiverse)

A being of immense beauty and power sigh's as it lays on a couch in a pose unbefitting of beauty such as it.

'By the Creator I'm so bored. BORED!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEEE!!' (???)

The being flails around in a tantrum. Even during this tantrum, the being doesn't lose it's beauty and any man or even woman would be stricken with infatuation upon laying eyes on it.

'I can't believe I'm still stuck here tending to this backwater world. That asshole i sent down should have fixed things but nooooo he had to go and-' (???)

A beeping sound rings out across the space the being is in and startles it.

'Wha-! What now?!' (???)

The being gets up and walks over to a console that wasn't there previously and clicks a few buttons. It reads a few lines and begins to laugh.... maniacally.

'YES!! FINALLY! A soul actually requested this world to reincarnate into! Okay let's look at his info and see what skills he requested.' (???)

The being looks threw the souls info and starts laughing even more.

'Perfect! PERFECT!! Just what i needed to be relieved of this boredom and maybe actually get out of this shitty job and fix this damn world! Let's make thing's interesting by giving him my blessing.' (???)

The being puts it's hand on the console and its hand starts to glow.

'Be thankful boy. This Goddess is going to help make your life interesting. Now entertain me and then fix the world while you're at it!' (Goddess)

The Goddess starts laughing maniacally once again. May the multiverse have pity on the poor soul....

29