Chapter 1: The birth of Red
2.3k 9 32
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There's a warm feeling. Kinda feels nice. What's that thumping noise? ...wait...

Reincarnation successful. Time to birth 00:10. This might be slightly traumatizing. Have a happy birth!

Sonuva! I knew it!

Now there's a pressure all around me pushing me and now a blinding light.

The first thing I see is HOLY FREAKING MILKCOW IT'S A FRIGGIN CHANSEY!

"Chan Chansey"

The Chansey wraps me up and wobbles over the table and hands me to someone who I believe is my mother.

"Chan Chan"

"Haa thank you dear haa"

She's panting some more than likely due to just giving birth to me.

"Oh, my baby boy. I've waited so long to meet you. I can't wait to see how you grow."

The woman in front of me is drenched in sweat and breathing hard but a kind motherly look. Well, she did just give birth to her child. She is incredibly beautiful. She has long brown hair and blue eyes.

She keeps me in her arms and just stares at me for what seems an hour before a nurse comes in and takes me away and tells her to rest. They take me into a room and look me over probably making sure I'm healthy. They strap a blue wristband on my set in a crib next to another baby, a girl from the looks of it judging from the pink wristband on her.

She's actually got a little bit of her hair which is red. She's wiggling around crying her lungs out and its just annoying. Hmm, let's try to use observe skill.

Observe!

Name: Scarlett ???

Age:0

Trainer Type: None

Title: ??? ???

Skills: ??? ???

???

???

???

So her name is Scarlett. I actually really like that name. Oh, she's still crying. Hmmm, what to do. She's too young and underdeveloped for me to use any kind of psychic abilities on her and I haven't really trained or developed them yet. Well, maybe charm will work.

Charm!

Charm resisted

What?! How?!

She stops crying and looks over at me. With a look curiosity in her eyes, she just looks at me.

Seriously how did it fail? Whats with all these question marks? Am i just not a high enough skill level or something?

We stay here for a couple hours just staring at each other before a nurse Chansey comes in takes Scarlett away. As they leave the room I hear her start crying again. A little bit after that I fall asleep.

I wake up when I feel someone pick me up and carry me out. A couple minutes later we arrive in a room and I see my mom and she looks a lot better after resting. The nurse Chansey hands me over to my mom.

"Hello again my baby boy. Mama had to rest a bit after having you."

She rocks me up and down and hums a song.

"Oh, i almost forgot to tell you your name. How do you like the name Red? I can't wait to see how great you become and see all the great thing you do."

I fall asleep in her arms listening to her sing.

32