Chapter 10: Why did you betray my trust?
661 6 15
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

“Why can’t you come out when I call you?”

I spoke into the air as I tightly closed my right eye. The reason I was doing that was because I wanted to try and see my own status.

For some odd reason I could see item description earlier today but I couldn’t see my own status. Usually, people in this world are only able to see their own statuses. Not everyone is born with Appraisal skill so I find it weird why I could do it.

That blue colour must be related to more than just seeing items , right? 

I wanted to check my sword’s description. Beatrice said she couldn’t see it because something was blocking her skill. There’s something mysterious about the sword.

As time passed by I realized I cannot activate it at will anymore.

“Haaa...”I turned on my side and put the sword back in its sheathe, “No luck.”

‘Maybe it’s random?’

–Knock, knock

“Yes?”

It was already late at night so everyone should’ve been asleep. Yes, everyone except...

“Yoohoo~” A head peeked in after she opened the door, “Where’s my little to~y?”

My face scrunched up. 

It was Sophia. 

She came into my room without my permission and curiously looked around. She was wearing a white nightgown.

“What a shabby place for a slave to live in.”

“Were you expecting something grand...”

My room only has one window and the minimum amount of furniture. The bed is fairly big and decent to sleep on.

“How pitiful. A room that was once a storage room. Ugh , and it stinks of a sweaty male.”

She then turned around and held the ends of her robe. 

“I like it.”

Her eyes were far different from earlier. They were eyeing me with a predatory gaze as if threatening to consume me. 

“U-Um, we might make noise...”

I tried reasoning but to no avail. Sophia took off her robe, leaving me shocked.

She was wearing black sexy lingerie.

“Oh, dear. Your little guy here looks willing though.”

She then took off her underwear and threw it in my mouth.

“Mmm!!!”

It tasted sour, sweet and bitter all at once. It was so wet that I thought she pissed in it.

“Now, now. I want to savour this night we have together. Mother expects me back by tomorrow night.”

Behold, the real Sophia Brittany. A sheltered girl who was never allowed near any males throughout her entire life due to her paranoid mother. Her mother wanted to choose a marriage partner herself. A man who would listen to whatever they tell him. 

Basically, they’re looking for a puppet to tell what to do. I wasn’t sure how she acted with males at the academy. Maybe they were threatened to stay away from her? Any man would fall in love with such a pure angel.

Due to this, Sophia has developed a rather... distorted personality. 

BAM

She threw me back on the bed and climbed on top of my head. Her giant ass wet with juices landed right on my face. The thing was that her butthole was right near my nose which I needed to breathe. 

‘Fuck, did she not wipe properly?’

Was that on purpose?

I heard a cynical laughter.

“I may have forgotten to shower a tiny bit~ Goodness, your mister penis is even bigger than my last visit.” 

I spat the panty out but then she began grinding on my face.

“Open your mouth, toy!”

She then slapped my balls causing me to groan.

“Uuuuh! That’s it! Goodness, mister penis reeks.”

She pulled back my foreskin and began licking underneath. She licked all the sweat and oils without a change in her perverted expression. She looked like a slum resident seeing decent water and food in a long while.

“Kuk!”

Her movements were so experienced that I felt shivers up my spine.

“I missed this do much, ahm!”

She squeezed my member to the hardest it could go and began sucking.

Her juices flowed into my mouth. I tasted both piss and her nectar down my throat.

Anyone would wonder why I’m not just throwing this girl off of my body. 

Well, that’s because her psychokinesis magic is keeping me on the bed. I couldn’t even move my arms. Being a student of the academy, her mastery over magic is enough to hold me down.

Mages are naturally stronger than regular humans like me. It was humiliating but I had to endure her plays. All of this started back when Sophia visited the household for her age of coming ceremony which was held here. 

That was the first time we met. I didn’t know how it happened. The one second I felt a heavy impact on my head, the next I saw a demon riding me with a crazed expression. (Lucky bastard.)

Creak

Creak

The bed creaked under her constant grinding.

As she sucked, she grinded her hips and put her entire weight on my face. I felt her insides tremble multiple times.

This girl is what we call a nympho. I haven’t even put it in yet but she’s already having a lot of tiny orgasms. 

Her entire body trembled as she moaned. 

“It’s coming!”

I shouted after breaking away from her pawg ass. 

“Mmmph!!”

“Kuh!”

I felt my semen burst out of my urethra into her throat. The ejaculation lasted only a few seconds since she squeezed my balls. She then got up from my face and glared at me. 

“--!”

Her hands grabbed my throat and choked me.

“Who told you to come, you little bastard? I’m not satisfied yet.”

She then took off her bra, making her jugs pop out. 

For a 17 year old, she was rather well endowed. 

I turned my face to the side and sighed deeply. 

‘Doesn’t matter anymore. I might as well enjoy this since I’m leaving tomorrow.’

“Ah, it’s going inside....”

She bit her lips tightly and lowered her hips. 

“A-Ah... Ah... ah...” 

PSSSSS

“I-I came just from putting it in...”

Sophia then lowered herself again.

“You can suck on my breasts if you want. I’ll give you this since you’re obedient.”

‘That’s because I can’t even move. If I could then I would’ve run away by now.’

Her nipples were pushed in front of me. Unlike her stinky asshole, her breasts smelled sweet from sweat.

I put the clumpy nipple in my mouth.

“♡ Fuck!”

 Her nipples then fell out of my mouth when she threw herself back and began humping faster.

My mind went blank from being inside her.

“Fuck! This isn’t enough!”

She got off and rotated herself before putting my member back inside.

“Put this in!”

“E-Eh?”

She gave me a large butt plug. The smell wafting from the plug almost made me choke.

'Fuck, was this in her butt all day?'

“Do it!”

Sophia spread her asshole as she lowered herself.

“OOOH!”

She roared like a crazed animal and humped her butt up and down with extreme speeds. Slapping sounds resonated, as did the moaning and wheezing of a woman and the grunts of a man.

*

 “Haaa...”

She finally left.

It was the very next day. That horny dog already left after satisfying herself. I really wanted to slap her for squeezing my balls so much. I had to put it in and pleasure myself when she fell unconscious from having so many orgasms.

“Ugh...”

The entire room smelled much worse than when I did it with Lady Sylvia. 

‘That freak.’

I had to open the window to breathe properly.

“Huh?”

Something caught my eyes in the garden.

“What the...”

A lot of the servants were gathered, looking at something. I always used to bury my practice sword there. Surely, that couldn’t be the reason?

A maid then arrived with Lady Sylvia who was still in yesterday’s clothes. She had a lot of work to do so she might have slept in the office. Knowing Beatrice, she might’ve slept there too.

‘But where is she then? She usually accompanies master everywhere...’

I decided to watch for now.

–What’s this so early in the morning?

Lady Sylvia arrived and then the servants made a path for her to go through.

I saw her flinch when she arrived where everyone was looking.

She stood there frozen.

–U-Um, I found this lying underneath the bushes when I was trimming my growing tree.

The old gardener, Liza came out of the greenhouse with a troubled expression.

“Huh?”

Lady Sylvia silently picked the thing up.

My eyes widened when I saw what was in her hand. It was a large glass container with blue liquid. 

And what floated above the surface...

‘The blue mana rose...?’

“No way...”

Who had the nerve to actually refine our master’s flower? Refined mana essence is what you get when you extract the liquid from the blue mana rose.

The price can skyrocket if you actually managed to succeed. I think you could get three times the original price.

The blue mana rose’s essence can be turned into an 9th tier potion.

It’s no wonder why the price for the essence is more than the raw material.

-....

Lady Sylvia turned her gaze upwards.

Our gazes met.

“...”

-...

I couldn’t describe the emotions that were going off on her face. Her eyes released thick killing intent causing me to fall on my butt and retreat backwards.

“W-What?”

Multiple armoured footsteps was heard from the stairs. They were heading towards my room. 

BAM!!

“You dog!”

I didn’t even have time to ask what was going on since a fist came into my stomach.

“Guh!!”

Taking a punch from a trained knight was impossible for me.

“How dare you try and illegally extract essence!?”

The female knight kept kicking my face as I held my arms up to cover myself.

“W-Wait! What’s going on–“

“Let’s fuck this little bastard up! He thinks he can steal from Her Grace!”

“Fucking trash!”

Even the regular maids ran into the room and took turns kicking me.

I heard footsteps down the hallway.

‐Tap

A heel broke my nose.

-Tap, tap

I felt my lip tear when another person kicked my face.

By the time the person who walked down the hallway came in, I was already lying on the ground and moaning in pain. 

They kicked me with absolute killing intent. There was no hesitation.

Why...?

“Stop.”

A cold voice commanded, causing all of them to step back.

I tried looking up but my neck was already too limp to move.

I only saw the white sandals of my master. 

“Luther.” She bent down and lifted me by the hair, “What is this?”

She pointed to the glass container full of liquid.

“...I-It’s not–“

I coughed up the accumulated blood in my throat. My mouth felt too sore to even speak.

“...mine...”

“I see.”

“---!?”

CRACK

With mana infused in her arms, Lady Sylvia rammed my head into the wooden floor.

“Kuk...!”

My forehead received a lethal blow.

“Luther...” She turned my face towards her, “Why did you betray my trust by committing a crime? Even slaves should know concocting blue mana essence is illegal if you do not have an alchemist from the council to give you permission.”

“It w-wasn’t...”

BAM

My face was once again smashed into the wooden floor.

The blood was coming out of every single one of my orifices. 

Lady Sylvia sighed and ran her finger through her hair.

“Luther! What’s going on here!?”

A familiar voice came from my room’s door.

“Celeste, go back to your room. You are currently a patient.”

“Why are you hurting him!?” Celeste tried running into the room.

Sophia then stopped Celeste by casting psychokinesis on her.

“He should be grateful that he wasn’t killed immediately. Making mana essence from a rare flower like the blue mana rose is punishable by death.” Sophia said with an emotionless voice.

“Luther.” My master spoke again, “Why did you betray my trust?”

Her voice didn’t have any resentment or anger. It was warm as if she didn’t want to believe what happened.

“...”

I didn’t do it!

I wanted to scream but my throat was too messed up. All that came out of my mouth was gurgling noises.

“Ha... Anna.” 

“Yes, Madam.”

“Throw Luther in the undead zone. I think I won’t be able to sleep if I kill him myself.” 

“---!!!”

The undead zone. That’s the zone where all the bodies of soldiers are dumped. The entire area is covered by a magical barrier so diseases cannot reach any of the regions surrounding it.

If I were to describe the kind of place it is... I would say it’s worse than dying immediately. 

Lady Sylvia left with quick steps. I saw droplets on the ground next to me.

Tears? Were they mine?

“Cut off one leg so he does not escape his judgement.”

 Miss Anna ordered the knights.

“But first... do what you will for what he did to your lord.”

“”””Yes!!!”””””

I saw Celeste looking at me with tears in her eyes. She tried reaching her hand out to me but was dragged out by Anna and Sophia.

Shadows then stood over me.

About eleven women stood over me ready to pummel me to the ground.

“I hope you burn in hell!”

That was what I heard before a female knight swung her sword towards my left leg.

“----!!”

I fainted from the sheer pain of being cut through by a sword cladded in mana.

15