Chapter 1: A Normal Transportation
388 3 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: A Normal Transportation....

 

It was a normal peaceful day in June. The sky was a beautiful shade of blue, as the occasional cloud passed by blotting out the sun which shined in the sky. Caleb was sitting on a foldable chair, as he scrolled through his Instantgram feed while listening to some calming music. As he slowly drifted off to sleep, he felt his shoulders being shaken. 

"Caleb!!! Hey, Caleb check this out. I finally broke through 1000 followers on Instantgram!" Caleb's friend, yelled into his ear, as he shook Caleb's shoulder. Caleb yawned and rubbed his eyes then looked up at his friend, James with an annoyed expression.

"Congrats James...but honestly I don't really care," he said irritably, as he glared at James. Caleb got up from his chair and folded it, left it leaning against a wall. James having realized Caleb's terrible mood quietly followed after him, wondering what he had done. Caleb quickly ran up the stairs into his house, then he proceeded to sit down and check his instantgram feed. Caleb had 10,000 followers on Instantgram which he considered to be quite an achievement. Caleb looked at his phone for twenty minutes, before putting it down and looking at James who was sitting next to him. "James so do you have anything you want to do?" Caleb asked.

"Wanna go grab some ice cream?" 

"Yeah, let's go," Caleb said as he started to walk back outside. He started to walk to a nearby ice cream parlor while chatting with James. As they both bought ice Cream and walked home, Caleb started to feel dizzy. His vision became distorted as the once flat road seemed to become a hill. "James mind helping me out, I can't walk straight... let me lean on your shoulder," he said, as tried to walk towards James, only to trip. James seeing that Caleb had fallen over quickly ran over to help him up, allowing Caleb to lean on him. "Thanks, bro." Caleb said

 As James helped Caleb walk home, Caleb felt a crippling headache kicking in, he tried to tough it out, but as time passed the headache only got worse. Caleb started to quietly moan in pain as a few tears slid down his face, which he quickly wiped. He slowly started to lose conscience and by the time he stumbled home, he felt conscience hanging by a thread. When Caleb entered his room, he felt his legs become jello and fell down. "J...ames a little help please," Caleb said while lying on the ground. James picked Caleb up and laid him down on his bed and instantly Caleb blacked out. 

James looked back at Caleb as he exited Caleb's room. "Hope he's okay..." he thought to himself, as he looked at his friend that had been with him for 10 years.  James took a few steps forward before the world started to spin around him, and he instantly blacked out, as his head hit the ground. 

Caleb slowly woke back up to see himself surrounded by a room full of chanting robed figures. His face instantly flushed white in fear. "Wait, wait, wait... Did I just get kidnapped? What is it with all these creepy figures... is this a cult? Am I going to die??" he thought to himself, as he continued to watch the figures, who then stopped chanting. They suddenly split into two groups as a figure slowly approached. "I'm really going to die, aren't I? Why did this have to be me??"  he thought as he closed his eyes shut, preparing for the worst. 

Caleb felt a hand fall onto his shoulder which caused his body to stiffen up. As he expected unexplainable pain to wash over him, he heard a female voice in his ears. "Hero, do not be afraid. We have summoned you to this world and we do not have any intention to harm you." Caleb slowly opened his eyes to see a female in a large dress with a tiara on her head.

"This is a prank, right? This must be a movie set, yeah, definitely a movie set. Just wait till I get my hands on my phone and call the cops" he thought to himself while looking around for a movie director or any signs of this being a setup. Caleb quickly got up and bolted towards the open door. As he left the room, he tripped on foot which had been sticking out and felt over. As he looked up he saw two blades against his face. He then looked up to see the wielders of the swords, and saw two men, they looked almost identical except for the two distinct eye colors and hairstyles.

"Stop, sheathe your swords!" the princess said as she ran towards Caleb. Caleb looked up at the princess and the knights before fainting of shock.

 

 

5