CH-1 MARTIAL PALACE
773 9 19
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Zhang ergou is your average Otaku, with no ambitions or future plans. 

There was one thing that he was proud of, which was his intelligence, it was a bit above average, he also had good looks and took great care of his body, so his body was quite toned.

He was a bit lazy and didn't feel like studying, so he started doing stocks exchange and investments, but, 'ohh boy' he made a bucket of money just through that.

So, yeah he was rich not poor, in this he was able to become independent.

It was night time, a full moon hung on the night sky,

In his own apartment, Zhang ergou was reading a book.

His room was not that big, since it was a single person room and he didn't like having a big room.

The book he was reading was about investments and stocks exchange, he kept turning the pages slowly,

He thought it was an interesting book and was about to turn to page no. 53, when suddenly something fell on top of his head

'tak'

"ow.....what is this" he grabbed whatever fell on top of his head and looked at it,

"hm..this?" there was a hint of confusion in his eyes.

He saw a purple coloured token or badge with a big letter"J" ON IT, 

He got curious and raised his head to look upwards

"hm... strange there is nothing but a fan, where did this thing come from"

He wanted to study it more but suddenly something pricked his finger.

"oww!!....damn!! what is this!!" he saw that whatever badge absorb his blood crazily, his blood disappeared in the blink of an eye.

"Okay...now I'm curious what this badge is" he picked up the badge and kept staring at it until he blinked, yes blinked and once he opened his eyes, he noticed that his whole surroundings had completely changed.

"what the f**k!! what is this place" he was shocked and creeped out, but soon calmed down because he realised that this must be that so-called special encounter that he read about in novels.

After calming down, he started looking around and noticed that he was in the centre of a veeeery big Stage

It was as big as a football field and also saw a big TV like screen on top of the STAGE.

HE also noticed 3 more people with him standing side by side on the centre of the stage, and at least around 20 people standing on all sides of the stage.

Those people were standing far apart from each other and behind all of them were Ancient looking wooden doors.

"Looks like these people came from behind those doors.....but where did I come from?"

"Is it because of this badge" he looked for the badge and found it stuck on his chest.

He saw that there were three people standing next to him, so he wanted to ask some questions, since they were the closest to him, but suddenly he heard an ancient but a very authoritative voice inside his mind, the voice sounded like it was from a very aged person

"Hello....everyone....this is the Martial Palace.... everyone of you are the people.....chosen for this....Era.

There are 4 strongest, almost unparalleled and dominators of a region, in this palace whom are called as...judges and others are those who....seek...power...wealth and improvement, whom are called as...members, there maybe members, who are just as strong as judges, they can challenge any one of the four judges to replace them.

Some of you may be weak, poor mortals who are barely surviving or rich powerful emperors but here everyone is to treat...others.....equally.....you can fight to show your skills but killing is prohibited.

Here, You can enquire about how to improve your martial skills....or trade for resources to improve yourself more....and even commision skilled members or even judges to help you kill someone or destroy a kingdom or even an empire."

After listening to the voice the first thing Zhang ergou did was to look at his badge, he saw a big ass J written on his badge which he believed was definitely a short form of JUDGE

"what...."

He noticed three more people having the same badge with symbol J standing with him 

He thought about what that ancient voice said, about how JUDGES were the strongest, unparalleled beings,

And almost fainted out of shock,

He knows the best about how strong and unparalleled he is,

He is weak as fuck.

he noticed the three people standing with him, they all looked shocked as well after listening to that voice.

"It seems they don't know about this place as well....it looks like they are the same as me...but why do they look so cool and strong"

"NO!!!! they must be weak as well.....right?"

 

(Author's thought: The early chapters upto chapter 3 or 4 would have low words count but after that, the chapters would start having more words.)

19