Ch-7 Weng, Qing fa and the challenge
417 2 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

A palace....with a very big ceiling which was supported up by 6 pillars,

There was a big TV-like screen attached at the front part of the palace where people could see it clearly.

The inside of the palace was very spacious, 

It was big enough to house thousands of people at once.

The ceiling was white in colour and the pillars that supported it were all white in colour as well,

Overall the palace was empty with no furnishings or decorations,

The palace looked like it was left untouched for a very long time without any guests.

If you look down through the ceiling, you would see a very big stage where the pillars were standing.

On a white silvery stage, you would see at least 24 people standing around a big boulder with complex expressions,

And on that boulder, you would find many pages with something written on them.

Although most people were worrying about their missions, there were also some people who were looking at the judges with some shady expressions.

In the corner of a pillar, you could see a muscular guy with an upper naked body,

He was as big as a bear with rippling muscles, he had a scary looking face with many scars on them.

The guy had no hair on his head, he was bald which made him look even more terrifying.

Right now, the guy was looking at the judges and thinking about something.

His name was Meng and he was the leader of a bandit group called Nightmare .

He remembered that when he had just looted a whole caravan of a minister of Du Kingdom,

While partying with his brothers on their base, he suddenly got a bit drunk and started going in a certain direction for no reason.

He wasn't conscious enough to know where he was moving towards but he still kept moving.

 He should have been more cautious and alert of his surroundings but, after drinking a bucket of wine,

He got drunk and somehow became fearless.

After walking for a long time he suddenly realised that he had ended up in this place and he even lost all his drunkenness, as if he had never drank anything in the first place.

At first he was cautious of everyone here because he thought someone made a trap to capture him,

But after listening to that mysterious voice explanation, he understood his situation well.

He did not try to talk with everyone, only some people that he chose to talk with.

From them he learned that they were also sucked into this place without any kind of warning.

After observing this place for a while and learning more about this place from that mysterious voice,

He concluded that it is a place that can potentially make him rise to greater heights in the future,

Just thinking about it made him so excited that he almost farted, but he controlled it well.

Right now he was looking at the judges thinking about replacing his "M" badge to that of "J" badge,

But, it will be hard to to so, he thought

At least from his eyes he can see that these people are no joke, they are strong which is evident through the pressure they emit whether deliberately or unknowingly.

'Hm....they all look crazy, I don't have much confidence.'

He was just looking around when he noticed a guy that actually looked weak with no spiritual qi around him 

And the thing that shocked him was that he was wearing a J badge on his shoulder.

Meng could not see that guy's front side clearly because they were standing quite far apart and the guy was facing towards the boulder.

Meng was just curiously looking when suddenly that guy faced towards himself and looked at him,

Their eyes met or you could say Meng saw that guy's face.

!!!!!! Meng immediately turned his head sideways.

He got goosebumps just now after seeing that guy's face, although that guy didn't have eyes,

He could tell that he was looking at him.

He had just got a big fright after looking at that person's face.

Yes, the person Meng was so curiously looking at was Zhang ergou,

He was wondering whether Zhang is actually a weak person or a very strong person,

But after he looked at his face, he got frightened thinking whether Zhang caught him staring at him.

All his doubts cleared after looking at Zhang once, not just because of his face.

Although he couldn't sense any qi on Zhang's face, he though that he could also be using some kind of unique treasure to hide his face,

But what kind of treasure can be activated without using some form of energy? he thought.

 Zhang being a judge and also the exclamation from that mysterious voice about how judges are very strong And accomplished people, he confirmed that Zhang should not just be a normal person, .....he should be strong.

Right now his and many others main concerns were.... just how strong are the judges?

They wanted to know... but nobody wanted to be the first to do anything, it's simple they didn't want any trouble.

Meng was just thinking about whether he should challenge a judge just for probing their power levels,

When he noticed a woman walking upto the judges.

Everyone got intrigued by it.

They all looked at her even Luo peng was looking at her curiously thinking whether she wants to give a challenge to one of us?

Bufang was just standing in his position calmly, arrogantly looking at the girl approaching.

Zhang was panicking inside.

He was just looking at the missions on the boulder since he got a bit curious after looking at how people became pale faced after looking at the missions on the boulder, but while reading the missions,

He suddenly noticed someone staring at him, he looked back and saw a big bear-like guy looking at him seriously, his face and body were filled with scars, his muscles were so solid that they almost looked like they were made of rocks.

The person turned his head sideways after both of their eyes met.

After looking at the person, Zhang thought

'Who the hell are you dude?!!!! Why are you looking at me?!! don't look at me like that!!!Am I too handsome? Why do you look so scary?!!'

After a round of panicking, he regained his cool and thought.

'Hm...he looks suspicious....does he want something from me? or is he planning on fighting me thinking that i am weak?'

Now looking at the girl that was approaching them, he was really almost about to run away,

 But he controlled himself from moving and stood there silently, 

To others he looked kinda creepy and weird, at least other judges look strong and majestic, but he looks like a normal person from any angle, the only thing that makes him look strong is his Featureless face, which is also the thing that makes him even more mysterious than other judges for some people.

After a while, the woman finally approached them and stopped in front of them.

Now Zhang could finally see the appearance of the woman,

The woman looked young in appearance but who knows, she might just be an old hag?

She wore a purple shirt with a tight mini skirt, you could almost see a visible white cloth under her skirt.

She had two long skinny legs with thick thighs and a mature looking face.

Her hair was white in colour and was also tied to a straight line with a jade pin and the last thing that Zhang noticed was a sword hanging on her Waist. He thought she might be a sword cultivator as well, just like Miss Feng Shu.

The woman approached the judges and introduced herself.

"It is nice to meet you judges, my name is 'Qing fa' and I am a deputy sect master of the Tenzing sect."

After introducing herself she pointed at Zhang ergou with her sword and said...

" I want to challenge you to a fight to get a judge position, if I win I will replace you and if you win then I will do a mission for you "

Everyone became serious after Qing fa challenged Zhang to a fight.....including Luo peng, Feng shu, Bufang, Weng and many others.

Zhang, aft

Announcement

er hearing that the woman was challenging him, he again started panicking.

.

12