Ch-10 Leaving
418 3 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After the whole fight scenario finally ended, everything returned to its usual silence.

Now everyone was wondering what to do now?

For a while the whole palace was silent, not being able to endure this silence 

Someone finally said something.

" Hello everyone, this one is called daoist Po....if you don't mind, I have a request to make. ActuallyI am wondering whether anyone here has an attacking type fire based weapon? It would be better if it is atleast a low level spiritual weapon, I am willing to pay with spiritual stones "

The person who said this was an old man, he had long white hair along with a long white beard, which was constantly being rubbed by his hands, as if it was his pride.

Hearing his question, someone in the crowd hesitated for a while before finally replying.

"I have a mid level Spiritual weapon called Flaming gloves, If someone wears it then they can shoot out fireballs from their hands for 10 times...without any qi consumption from the person wearing it and the attack would as strong as an attack from a high level Aurora core expert"

Hearing someone reply back, daoist po got curious and after hearing about the description of the mid level Spiritual weapon, he got excited.

" Hahaha!! good good, I am very interested in that weapon of yours....name your price young man"

The person who replied back to him was a young man who was wearing a big red coloured robe with some weird patterns embroidered on it, the patterns looked like drawings of some animals.

The man had short orange hair with an overall maruto looking face from maruto, just that he was taller And looked more serious and composed.

After hearing Po's reply, he heaved a sigh of relief and looked relieved for some reason.

" I can give the weapon to you.... but I don't need any spiritual stones....what I want is something else"

Hearing his reply, Daoist po became cautious.

" Look young man, I can only give you spiritual stones, don't expect too much from me "

Said Daoist po

" No no no I am not gonna ask you to do something dangerous like killing someone strong,

I have something else to ask of you, but before that, may I know how strong you are?" 

Asked the orange haired guy. 

Some people listening to them were also curious.

Hearing his reply, Daoist po got curious and decided to listen to what he has to say.

" Ok, since it's not something dangerous, then I will listen to what you have say,

As for my strength, although I may not be strong here, I am still a genuine 6th stage Aurora core cultivator.

Although I would not be prominent in some strong empires, sects or factions but I still am strong enough to become a general of a kingdom or an elder of either a First rate cultivation sect or a faction in the outside world " he said with pride and began waving his beard to look cool.

After hearing his reply, some people were awed, but most people didn't care and some even had hidden ridicule in their eyes.

" You are strong enough mr.po, but Let's discuss somewhere else"

While saying this he glanced at his surroundings, there were many people, so he wanted to go somewhere quiet to talk about their deal.

" Sure let's go behind that big pillar then, it's very far and people would not be able to hear about our plans" 

After po said this he started moving towards that direction and the orange haired guy followed suit.

After their departure, following their lead, everyone started trading resources or other things.

There were people asking for cores of monsters with strength level of foundation establishment and even aurora cores, there were even people excitedly asking about how to become a cultivator themselves etcetc.

After they reached behind the pillar, The orange haired guy started speaking.

" You will get the mid level Spiritual weapon called Flaming gloves but I have something to ask of you and that something would be to protect me and my Family for 3 years from outside forces "

Before Po could say something he heard

" Don't worry you don't have to protect us if the person attacking is way too much stronger than you,

You just have to protect us from aurora core level experts, how about it do you accept my request? "

....hm....this time Daoist Po didn't say anything for a while, he kept thinking about his situation,

'I am a wandering cultivator without any backing anyway, so it won't matter even if I join some family for 3 short years. This kid is wearing a very elegant but destructive dress and it looks like he is from some family.

The offer doesn't seem too bad, afterall a mid level spiritual weapon is kind of hard to come by because they all get snatched by other big forces, leaving nothing for wandering cultivators like myself.'

He just has to protect him and his family from other aurora core cultivators for 3 years, 

I am almost on the verge of breaking through to the seventh stage of aurora core anyway, so he didn't mind protecting someone from other aurora core cultivators, even if they are a bit stronger than him.

He thought hard about it and realised that if this guy can bring out a mid level spiritual treasure so casually,

Then his family should have more treasures.

He could guess why this kid is asking for protection from an outsider, even giving out a rare treasure,

He thought maybe his family's strongest expert may have died and now other families in the vicinities are trying to oppress them.

He was not thinking of betraying. and stealing from this orange haired guy and his family, 

In fact he was thinking that maybe he could get closer to him and do more transactions in the future.

These are all just his assumptions, he is not sure whether this guy has more treasures, so he is just going to Observe him first. Since, there is nothing to lose, he replied,

".....ok I accept the deal " 

The moment he said that something happened, a blank piece of paper appeared in front of them which looked like a contract and they could also hear a voice inside their mind.

 Only they could hear the voice.

" Member Po accepts the deal brought out by member Guo nine, both are required to sign the contract here.

Dictate your deal and fill the contract before signing the deal "

After hearing this voice, both of them were happy thinking this palace has legitimate contracts as well, which means nobody could betray under the supervision of this palace master.

Guo nine began dictating his requirements for the contract.

" For a mid level spiritual weapon Flaming gloves, Daoist po would have to protect me and my family for 3 years and after the end of the deal, he is not allowed to in any way harm my family including not exposing my identity and my family. He can attack only if I or someone from my family tries to harm him "

After saying this he went silent.....

Daoist Po was impressed by this kid, he was cautious as well as wise just like himself.

He replied with

" I will protect him and his family for three years for a mid level fire based spiritual weapon Flaming gloves.

He is not allowed to go make trouble outside during the deal or making me fight with many people due to his rash behaviour, if that happens the contract should be terminated. I will only protect when someone attacks the family, I would not protect him if he goes out of his family grounds. He is not allowed to go around making enemies and keep making trouble for me, he should remain low-key During this 3 years " 

After both of them spoke, the contract was filled on its own, they just had to sign it now.

Both of them looked at each other and after a while they signed the contract.

After the contract was signed, it disappeared in front of both of them and they again heard a voice.

" Since the contract is signed no one is to betray the other, if someone backs out from the deal then he would be subjected to terrible consequences" the voice said.

After hearing that they both were satisfied that someone capable would be watching over their deal, so no one could betray the other.

They were not the only ones being satisfied, 

There were many others who made some transactions and were happy knowing that their deals would be safe without any betrayal because nobody wanted to betray the other, 

They were just afraid that they would get betrayed by the other party.

In the middle of the stadium were standing the judges, there was a wide space around them because everyone were avoiding them either due to fear or apprehension.

Zhang was standing in his place thinking about what to do, 

After that orange haired man and Daoist po went somewhere Else, people started making deals with other people.

He heard some people asking about how to start cultivation and got curious, he wanted to know too.

He saw General Luo discussing something with Bu fan and they both went somewhere, while Feng shu looked like she wanted to follow them but did not follow them and waited.

While he was observing all this he noticed that someone was approaching him, he turned towards the Person and saw a young girl.

It was the same girl who fought with him just now Qing fa, 

He wondered why she was approaching him and Noticed that she kept staring at the sword in his hands and realised that she must be approaching him to get back her sword.

Qing fa reached a certain distance before asking.

" Mr No face, I was wondering whether I could have my sword back? "

After hearing her question, he thought for while and suddenly said

" Sure let's make deal " 

!!!!!!What? this was my sword that you snatched from me, why should I make a deal to get back my own sword!!?,

While she thought like that, she didn't show any anger on her face, she thought that maybe if they made a Deal, she would be forgiven for offending him before and she could get back her peak level spiritual weapon, this is a price she has to pay for offending someone strong.... so, she replied.

" What is it that you want Me to do Mr. No face, if it is not too much then I would do my best to fulfill your request "

After hearing her reply he got relived and said,

" It is nothing much I just want information, before making our deal let's go to a corner where people can't hear us "

After saying this he started walking towards a certain direction,

Seeing this, Qing fa helplessly followed behind him,

Though she was relieved that he only wanted information.

After they reached a certain corner of the palace, Zhang said

" I want to know where you live" 

To which she replied " Sir, our sect is situated in the Du kingdom of the Fu empire in the eastern part of the Aru continent"

From her reply, he confirmed that she was from the same Continent that General Luo and Miss Feng Came from.

After confirming this, he didn't delay and said

" I want to know everything about your Continent including how your people start cultivation, about every power system that exists in your continent and also about your whole cultivation realms.

Also inspirations or experiences on how to reach these realms. "

After she heard his demands, she got a hint that he was not from her Continent, he lived somewhere else,

She thought that maybe that is why he wanted information about her continent power levels?

She calculated that the information he wanted was more valuable than her sword, but she didn't mind it,

Since she would be doing him a favour, she could get close to him and in the future if she was in trouble, Then she could ask him for a favour as well.

" I agree to the deal, let's sign a contract then " after she said this a contract appeared in front of them,

He knew what to do after looking at other people making contracts, he said

" In exchange for the sword, she would have to give me detailed information about her continent's power levels and how people reach these realms. During or after the deal, she is not allowed to expose anything about this deal to anyone "

After he said this , the contract was half filled.

After some thought, she replied

"Except not being able to give experiences and inspiration above nascent soul realm, other demands can be met. The information that he wants is more valuable than the sword, since he wants the inspiration about how to reach and cross cultivation realms upto Nascent soul, which is a trade secret of cultivation sects,

It is not an equivalent exchange, so in order make it an equivalent exchange i want him to do me a favour in the future "

The paper recorded everything and it was now completely filled.

After listening to Qing fa, Zhang got troubled, how could he do her a favour when he is so weak?

He would have rejected the offer before, when didn't know that he had some kind of cheat,

But now he doesn't mind signing this contract, since he knows that has a kind of cheat, he could become stronger in the future.

And to do that, he needed direction and some guidance.

He didn't know how strong Nascent soul realm was, but from novels that he had read before,

He thought that it should not be weak right?

He was taking a risk here, but he didn't mind taking risks since he used to do investments and stocks exchange, he was used to taking risky decisions.

" let's sign the contract then" 

After seeing his reaction, she heaved a sigh of relief, she was taking a risk here but it was worth it!!

After they both signed the contract it disappeared with a warning message from the voice.

...After a while, everyone heard a loud bell making the sound ' tong!! tong!! tong!! ' 

After that they heard a voice 

" It is the end of the meeting for this day, everyone should go back now.

The badge that you are wearing not only helps in translation of different languages, it is also the token which will bring you to this place after every 4 days. " 

After saying this the voice went silent and everyone disappeared from their respective places,

After everyone left, the palace became quiet with an eerie silence.

After a while a voice could be heard sighing....

" I hope they can become stronger faster...."

13