Ch-13 Fire monarch, The Wu empire and Weng’s hatred
388 5 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

In the Eastern part of the Wuhan continent,

On a mountainous region inside a deep forest, 

A pond could be seen, around which you could see all kinds of different animals drinking water.

From a nearby bush came out a rabbit, cautiously looking at its surroundings.

The rabbit was carefully approaching the pond, when it heard a sound coming from behind it,

It turned it's tiny head to see who it was.

swoosh!! a portal appeared and disappeared instantly, but before leaving, it threw out a red haired man.

The person's sudden appearance threw every animal off, they all ran away, including the rabbit.

The man was Bufang.....he slowly stood up and observed his surroundings for a while and concluded that he Was back in Wuhan continent.

Bufang, after standing up wanted to go back to his residence,

But just as he was about to move, he heard a loud thundering from the sky..

Bufang, looked up and saw a black mass of cloud approaching his way, he also noticed a purple robed individual atop the black cloud

The person atop the cloud was a young looking female with purple hair.

She approached Bufang slowly until her cloud was just 4 metres away from Bufang and said

" Bufang!, I finally found you....You can't hide anymore!! Give me the token that you stole from us!!

  I have already notified everyone, they are already coming here.

  If you don't want to die then give me the token, and we will spare your life "

She looked angry when she said this, afterall, it was a token that they had found inside the ruins of a suspected rank 9 Magical god, but Bufang stole it right under the eyes of everyone.

At first, they didn't think much about the token, thinking that it was just an item found in a random side room of the Ruin.....but after Bufang took it, the whole ruin collapsed.

They suspected the token to be some kind of treasure...so, they all attacked Bufang together, injuring him heavily, but he suddenly disappeared during the fight!!.

They started searching everywhere for Bufang, they even attacked his "Fang faction " in the Wu empire, 

but they could not find him anywhere, it was like he completely disappeared without a trace..

Finally, when she was just roaming the area of the collapsed ruin, she found him standing beside a pond.

She was about to say something more, when she saw Bufang making a move.

She became alert and waited for any incoming attacks.

Bufang was looking at the woman all this time, but suddenly he raised both his hands.

The moment his hands were raised, a dense amount of elementals started gathering around his body and 

After a while, his whole body was covered with all the six elements of the Magic ranking system, with fire being the most prominent. 

He finally opened his mouth and said, " You?.... spare me? Are you capable?"

 

The woman standing on the dark thundering clouds became angry and was just about to attack, but suddenly stopped and smiled in response to his reply.

She replied " I alone may not be able to...but we can " after she said this, two more powerful beings appeared in front of them.

From the left side of the woman came out a middle aged man with silvery white hair wearing a purple robe, his body emitted dense water elements the most. From her right side came out an average looking young man with black hair, also wearing a purple robe, he had dense shadow elements around him.

After she said this, without wasting any time, all three of them attacked Bufang at the same time!.

The woman gathered thunder elements from the surroundings and made a showering of thunder from the skies, like a heavenly tribulation of cultivation.

Other two supported her attack by using their element's power to block the escaping path of Bufang.

The three were observing Bufang waiting for his response, when Bufang made a move,

He took something out of his pocket, it looked like a jade bottle.

After he took it out, Bufang threw the bottle towards the three of them.

A lighting attack broke the bottle and the moment it happened, a heavy sense of danger arose in everyone's heart!!.

It felt like an eternity had passed, but suddenly a big phantom like fist appeared in the sky above Bufang.

The fist stopped the lighting attacks and suddenly moved itself towards the three of them!!.

Seeing the incoming fist, fear arose in everyone's heart, because the pressure emitted by that fist was almost as strong as an advanced level rank 8 Magical sage.

They ran away in different directions to avoid it, the woman thought that she could avoid the attack,

But she noticed that the fist was following exactly behind her!! she panicked and wanted to escape,

but the fist was so swift and fast that it reached her almost instantly!!.

Boom!!!!!! The fist landed on her.....

The two guys that were running away stopped, and approached the big crater that was created after the fist landed. The crater was so big that it occupied almost a quarter of the whole forest.

The remaining force destroyed the whole forest....Bufang also disappeared, it seemed like he ran away.

They looked for the woman, but instead found a big dome-like structure made out of bones!! in the middle of the crater.

After a while, they saw the bone made dome crack bit by bit until it completely broke.

After it broke, two people were revealed...one was the woman that was standing behind the other person shivering,

The other person was an old person with short black hair, his eyes were like two black holes,

Half of his face was skeleton and the other half had human skin.

It seemed like this guy saved the woman from the earlier attack.

Seeing the person, both of them saluted him " Greetings Mr Zhou "

The woman followed suit " Greetings Mr Zhou, thanks for saving me just now, I am forever grateful "

The man was calm and silent, he looked at the three of them and said

" Explain "

 That one word expressed how angry he was right now, it scared the three individuals.

They didn't delay and told him everything about what they had experienced,

After listening to their accounts, he went deep in thoughts for a while.....

The three of them waited silently...

After a while Mr Zhou opened his mouth and said " So he had a treasure that contained an attack level of Advanced rank 8 Magical sage? "

Hearing his question one of them said " yes sir, we didn't know that he had a treasure like that, otherwise we wouldn't have let him run away "

Mr Zhou after thinking for a while, said " Doesn't matter where he got that treasure from, as long as he is caught, we can find out everything he is hiding.....for now notify everyone that Bufang 'the fire monarch' has betrayed the Wu empire. Don't tell anyone about the rank 9 ruin that we had found....just say that Bufang has stolen a precious treasure and tried to kill one of the pillars of the Wu empire, this crater would be the evidence for now.... we must get that treasure out of his hand " Said Mr Zhou in a dark and determined tone.

He was set on getting his hands on that piece of treasure, his advancement to Rank 9 dependent on that.

After hearing his remark everyone had the same thought....Bufang is finished!!.

After a while all four of them disappeared.

The commotion from that attack and the big crater would definitely attract other experts to come over,

They can't let them find out about the treasure...

 

Thousands of kilometres away, in another deep forest, inside a small cave, a person could be seen.

The person was Bufang, he was currently sitting and thinking about something...

My Fang faction should have already been destroyed by now.....damn! Wu empire! I will not let you off!!!.

He was a protector of the Wu empire before, so he knew how powerful it was...

Wu empire was one of the oldest empires in the continent, it's existence dates back to ancient times

when Rank 9 magical gods existed.

Its heritage was very powerful, so he couldn't do anything to the Wu empire.

He remembered how he was assigned to explore a ruin left behind by a rank 9 magical god,

While looking for treasures, he accidentally found this token....which led him to fighting the other protectors.

He was stubborn as well, he was thinking about researching the token first and then give it to the Wu empire, but Mr Zhou directly attacked him and tried to take it forcefully, so they started fighting.

He was about to die...but suddenly got transported to the Martial palace and met many interesting and strong people.

He decided that even if the Wu empire declares him an enemy, he would not give up the token...

He had an inkling that this token would have the road to make him reach rank 9....

That fist attack that he used was something that he got from Luo peng.

He knew that he would be attacked if he came back here, so he told his dilemma to general Luo.

After listening about his situation, General Luo gave him a jade bottle saying that it contains a full powered attack of his, it could aid him in retreating from his opponent, and asked to give him something similar of value on the next meeting, 

with that they made a deal and left the hall after the meeting ended.

General Luo was pretty causual and looked like a fun uncle that you could find in any family, so

Bufang didn't have much expectations at first, but after experiencing that tyrannical strength, he got frightened.

Bufang thought.....General Luo is strong...his strength should be very close to peak level of rank 8!!.

That bottle treasure was also unique, although the Wuhan continent also has treasures that can store an attack, but they aren't in the shape of bottles....

Right now, Bufang's concern was, how was he going to repay general Luo in the next meeting.....?.

 

In a prefecture named Ten of the Du kingdom lived a sect called Tenzing sect.

The Tenzing sect was the strongest sect of the Du kingdom; it had three spiritual soul cultivators.

All three of them being in the spiritual transformation realm, the two deputy were in 3rd and 4th stage respectively, while the sect master was in the seventh level,

Its overall strength was stronger than many kingdoms on the continent.

Due to its strength Du kingdom was wary of the sect and had some conflict with each other.

Du kingdom was one of the strongest kingdoms of the Fu empire because it had four people in the level of spiritual soul realm.

Weakest one was in the spiritual awakening realm, two people were in spiritual transformation and the strongest was the king, being in the first level of spiritual assimilation realm.

 

On the third floor of the Tenzing sect was the library and inside you could see a young woman with silvery white hair.

It was Qing fa, she was currently going through all the cultivation inspiration manuals of spiritual qi.

She was currently reading inspirations about how to attain nascent soul realm through spiritual roots like fire,water,earth,wind etc, and noting them down on a slip.

 

On a forest outside of the Du kingdom, where Nightmare bandits were attacked by Du kingdom experts,

The whole area was completely damaged with blood and dead bodies everywhere....there were many craters on the ground with no sight of any trees and shrubs....

In the middle of the ground stood a very big muscular guy, around him were many dead bodies and the most damaged were the two bodies near him, they were the two Nascent soul experts...they died.

The muscular guy was Weng, he was currently very injured and in quiet a bad condition,

he had killed at least 20 people today, two of them were in the nascent soul realm.

" Boss.....let's run away quickly otherwise more experts would come.... to kill us" 

Said a muscular guy, he was also injured, there were other injured people from their side as well, but at least nobody died from their group.

There were at least 40 people that came to capture them, 20 were killed by Meng and others were taken care of by his subordinates.

" Let's go then.....everyone quick!!! we have to get away from here and hide somewhere else! "

Weng shouted.

After listening to him, everyone immediately got up and left together with him.

While they were walking, Weng was thinking something,

They would be targeted by the Du kingdom for killing their experts because they could have just ran away instead of killing anyone but he wanted to kill these bastards, so he did.

In the past, he used to tread carefully around Du kingdom afraid of offending them, but now he could think of taking revenge on the kingdom... because he could see himself getting stronger in the future.

He hated the Du kingdom so much that he couldn't help but want to kill it's experts without any hesitation.

13